Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he did. Maybe portugese police got that wrong and his license was granted in 2001 instead of an exceeding license in that year. Because, like i wrote, they did not exceed automaticly at that time.
Didn't he have convictions for drunk driving and driving without a licence? Perhaps his licence was revoked after drink driving and while revoked, he got caught driving without a licence. Then applied for a new licence when his ban was expired in 2001?

I think he did. Maybe portugese police got that wrong and his license was granted in 2001 instead of an exceeding license in that year. Because, like i wrote, they did not exceed automaticly at that time.

What do you mean "exceed"? I wouldn't think police got things wrong, that's highly improbable mistake 2001 for 1995 and they must be careful enough checking document details.

CB escaped the 1994 2 year sentence by driving out of Germany. CB was extradited back from Portugal to Germany in 1999. maybe they took his licence away in 1999 when they got him back into Germany. 2 years later, they gave him a new licence. imo.

@08:05 - question though. does he have an id card and also a passport? 2 separate things?

He could, but why should he present police with both if one identification paper is enough? Anyone abroad in a country he can use ID or passport will present one paper only on a traffic stop.

Maybe CB set up an account in NF's name and profile and the phone was used by an someone else since?
She has been interviewed by LE, so why are LE still searching for the person with that number? I don't understand.

ANYBODY could have created that KiK profile and added a photo. Anybody. Doesn't even have to be someone linked to this case. Could be someone who's bored. Also, Kik wasn't around in 2007 that I know of. Pretty sure it launched in October 2010....

Last edited:
What is all the fuss about the date of the drivers licence? Couldn't it have been renewed?

The date on my licence is not the same as the initial date, but it is the renewal date.

At the back you can find the initial date.

Maybe someone here can. This is his page, correct? But still didn't find that info.

Anyway if that's correct ex-gf is in accord what we've discussed before. 30min. calls are between intimate people...

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas

yes, it’s there - scroll to 7 hours ago. White page in the video with black splodges.

I think it is more likely that the phone/number was given by CB to someone else in 2007. Or Someone associated with NM if CB was grooming her at the time, or sharing her with someone else. But I didn’t think he’d met her until she was older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4