UK - Ryan Low, Paisley, Scotland, 29 July 2020 *Arrests*

Nice looking young man, was someone jealous of him or possibly it was a matter of unrequited affection?
complete speculation, imo.
Paisley murder victim 'stabbed to death and left to rot for days' in his flat

The Scottish Sun
“I would ask anyone who was in the Springbank Road area of Paisley over the past few days, and who may have seen or heard a disturbance, witnessed any strange activity or anyone acting out of character to please get in touch with us.”

''Cops have set up a special link for anyone to upload CCTV, mobile phone, or dashcam footage and images, as part of the probe dubbed Operation Krill.

Detectives believe footage from around Ryan’s flat could hold the key to nailing his killer.

DCI Grant added: “I am also keen to hear from anyone who may have had any contact with Ryan recently.

“We have a reported sighting of Ryan on the evening of Wednesday 24 June 2020.''

Cops hunt two men after brutal murder of Hibs fan Ryan Low in Paisley
Cops hunt two men after brutal murder of Hibs fan Ryan Low in Paisley
''Detective Chief Inspector Gillian Grant of the Major Investigation Team (West) said: “The response from the public has been very encouraging and information gained today and over the last week or so has established that two men were seen in the Springbank Road area around the time we believe that Ryan was murdered – between 4.30 and 6 am on Thursday, 25 June 2020.

“I am also still keen to hear from anyone who may have had any contact with Ryan recently or anyone who has any information which might help us in this investigation.”

(13th July 2022)

A knife (edit, WS didn't like the common British adjective describing a violent person) who murdered a man by stabbing him 13 times at a Renfrewshire flat has been jailed for life.

William McLean launched a ferocious attack on Ryan Low at the victim’s home in Springbank Road, Paisley, on June 25, 2020.
McLean, 21, admitted assaulting and murdering Ryan by repeatedly stabbing him on the head and body during a court appearance last month.

...he was ordered to serve 13-and-a-half years in jail before he can seek to apply for parole.

This will have been the 19-year-old mentioned above, no word on the 17-year-old; I presume charges dropped when more evidence pointed towards McLean.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back