Found Deceased AZ - Rob Hinderer, 44, Left Airbnb in Quartzsite, 29 June 2020

Oh no. I just looked at this case today. This does not appear to be good news. I am so sorry.

Bring Rob Hinderer Home
Our search for Rob has concluded. We want to share our appreciation for the incredible outpouring of support we received while Rob was missing: the social media shares, the searchers, the hundreds of messages of love and hope. We will be forever grateful for your kindness, and we ask that you extend that kindness and respect our family’s privacy at this time.

Thanks,
The Hinderer Family

Hi, my wife is friends with Rob from way back. since I work in Law Enforcement she was asking me about missing persons cases and Search and Rescue. I was wondering what was meant when some in a previous post said about the local police being less than helpful? is the family working with the Quartziste PD, the La Paz sheriff's office, or another agency?
My other question; what year and exact model is his car? most cars have GPS, and some have other services, such as onstar with GM vehicles. sometimes it is possible to contact the car company and get a GPS fix on a car. (not all models) with the vin (which police can get from the plate) and an official request it MIGHT be possible to locate the car. It's a long shot I know, but it's worth checking. the phone number for Mazda 24/7 emergency road side assistance is (800) 866-1998. if a law enforcement agency makes the call and gives the vin, they might be able to find the car through the GPS.
Next. I'm checking online public domain sat imagines. Its a long shot, but if a new overhead image of the area has been posted it might help. I haven't seen a red Mazada in the area yet, but there are a lot of satellite companies. It would be expensive, but if someone wants to pay, some companies will task a bird and take pictures of the area. (it's a couple thousand dollars IF the company doesn't have to move the bird.)
Next, someone should contact the Civil Air Patrol. the Az. Civil Air Patrol phone number is Phone: 623-215-4865. (6801 N GLEN HARBOR BLVD STE 202B
GLENDALE AZ 85307-3700) here is the link to the Az. Civil Air Patrol Facebook page. Arizona Wing, Civil Air Patrol
If I get anymore ideas or learn anything else I'll let you know.
Stephen Sanford.
Stephen - thank you for joining this conversation, and as I'm sure you have seen by now, the subject has been found deceased. I checked his sister's FB page, and she confirms.

Your suggestions were excellent, and I am saving them for the next missing person.....because unfortunately, there are many. Should you have any time to devote, we can always use informed LE folks on these threads. Sincerely appreciate you popping in and sharing your expertise. It is so sad that this has been the outcome.

Peace to all.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Oh no. I just looked at this case today. This does not appear to be good news. I am so sorry.

Bring Rob Hinderer Home
Our search for Rob has concluded. We want to share our appreciation for the incredible outpouring of support we received while Rob was missing: the social media shares, the searchers, the hundreds of messages of love and hope. We will be forever grateful for your kindness, and we ask that you extend that kindness and respect our family’s privacy at this time.

Thanks,
The Hinderer Family

Oh no, how sad. Condolences to all who loved Rob.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back