SC SC - Mary Elizabeth McMaster, 31, Winnsboro, 2 May 1983

This is her correct date of birth,

If the DOB of Deborah is accurate it makes you wonder what triggered the registration about her residence in 1995, 1996 and 1998 in Chester, SC in the USA public records.

It can’t be a valid because her family would have known if she was around in in the 90’s. No one has seen her since the day she went missing.

I don't know if it's accurate or not, at least it's something to look into. Maybe @S.L. Ernandez or @Marsha McNinch can shed a light on it.
There is the missing date: Mayte May 2, Deborah on Mother's day = May 8,
the question if Deborah had a child/children or other specific traits, jewelry etc.
and the social security registration about residence popping up for 1995, 1996 an 1998.

OMG. that is so freaking crazy. i hadn't even thought of checking fb

now i feel a bit embarassed.
Don’t be embarrassed! There’s nothing official to say one way or the other that I’ve seen. With conflicting comments here (no offense to any poster) and no verifiable reports, there’s literally no way of knowing what is truth and what isn’t. ETA: Based on what’s posted here.

No need to. We should be careful with sleuthing people on FB I think, but in this case I'm glad somebody had the guts to come up with it. If it's the same Deborah, I think she at least has some explaining to do.

I always search people’s names on FB— not for their profiles necessarily since they’re missing and most likely dead in most cases, but I like to see what people are posting about them. So that’s why I’ll search their names on FB.

No need to. We should be careful with sleuthing people on FB I think, but in this case I'm glad somebody had the guts to come up with it. If it's the same Deborah, I think she at least has some explaining to do.
It wouldn’t be the same Deborah, Ernandez is this woman’s married name.

One of the first rules of sleuthing would be to realize people’s names change when they get married…. The Deborah everyone got excited about clearly has that she is married to a man with that last name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back