NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how this;
@KFaulders
US Atty for SDNY Geoffrey Berman was fired. The news came as a shock tonight.

will affect this:
@KlasfeldReports
A Jeffrey Epstein double-header court hearing has been scheduled via telephone conference for next Tuesday, June 23 at 2 p.m. Both the open records battle and accuser Virginia Giuffre's suit against Alan Dershowitz will be heard at that time.

ETA :he is refusing to step down until Senate replaces him.

I wonder how this;
@KFaulders
US Atty for SDNY Geoffrey Berman was fired. The news came as a shock tonight.

will affect this:
@KlasfeldReports
A Jeffrey Epstein double-header court hearing has been scheduled via telephone conference for next Tuesday, June 23 at 2 p.m. Both the open records battle and accuser Virginia Giuffre's suit against Alan Dershowitz will be heard at that time.

ETA :he is refusing to step down until Senate replaces him.

When I first read your update, I thought, well, it will simply roll along under somebody else, however, this bit, from CNN made me a little nervous:

"...the Department of Justice announced Trump intends to nominate Jay Clayton, the chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, who has never been a prosecutor."

Why? I guess, try to convince me to watch it.

it's a decent guide for beginners. more info released than in the past. it's epstein 101, and i appreciate that it brings attention to the case to the maintsteam.

i just finished reading bradley edwards book "relentless pursuit." HIGHLY recommend. edwards was the devoted lawyer for courtney wild (and many more victims.) and has spent the last 12+ years investigating epstein . he also developed a love-hate professional relationship with him, and i found that this book really humanised him.

Good !!! I am not really knowledgeable about country music but there is a song with the lyrics "...let it burn the whole way down" !!! What I wished for Epstein and for all the that participated.....Lil' HC's grinch heart may grow three sizes when all the vile, subhuman, soulless pieces of garbage are meted out a portion of the justice they have coming to them.....not enough ?? Just ask me, I with think up something equitable and just

smooches my loves........I think I may need to soften my opinions in this new year........yeah, I don't see that happening either

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article250708509.html

In a landmark decision, a U.S. appeals court on Thursday rejected the 12-year quest of a Jeffrey Epstein survivor to hold the government accountable for giving the infamous child predator a clandestine deal that essentially allowed him to get out of jail after a minimal sentence, and, according to recent lawsuits, continue to abuse girls and women.

Mysterious deed claims new ownership of Jeffrey Epstein’s New Mexico ranch
Deed claims Jeffery Epstein's Zorro Ranch given to Florida church (krqe.com)
cypress-inc-love-and-bliss-deed-p1-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member