Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 *arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see that in the affidavit. it just says at a later date CA identified her as VG.
I wonder how she was able to identify her if she had been hit so many times with the hammer that some of her teeth were knocked out and her skull was in pieces. Her face and head must have been covered in blood.

He was the last person who saw her. They had access to the phone so they could have checked locations then. Why wait until the river is searched? Maybe there is information that hasn't been released as far as the investigation. Seems awfully quick that they find evidence and then question him. And then bingo...he's dead. Seems like a lot of time that nothing was done.
The timing of the investigation is suspicious, like they don't want to have the full story disclosed to protect the sorry state of affairs at Fort Hood which is not safe.

I don't think anyone should be the least concerned that anyone in LE is taking CA at her word. The affidavit has to reflect what she told LE. It has to be factual as to the conversations that took place. That does not mean anyone is taking that as fact, and if all of us do not believe her, I can assure you LE does not either.

Woman charged in Fort Hood soldier’s disappearance makes court appearance

WACO, Texas (KWTX) – Cecily Anne Aguilar, 22, of Killeen, who’s accused of helping her boyfriend dismember and bury the body of Fort Hood Spc. Vanesa Guillen, 20, is held without bond after an initial appearance Monday morning before a federal magistrate judge.

She’s charged with conspiracy to tamper with evidence with intent to impair a human corpse, according to online records.

The offense carries a potential maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 14.

Attorney Lewis Berray Gainor was appointed to defend Aguilar.

During the Zoom hearing Monday morning authorities revealed that Aguilar’s boyfriend, Spc. Aaron David Robinson, of Calumet City, Ill., admitted early last week during a phone call to Aguilar, as an investigator listened in, that he killed Guillen.

I don't think anyone should be the least concerned that anyone in LE is taking CA at her word. The affidavit has to reflect what she told LE. It has to be factual as to the conversations that took place. That does not mean anyone is taking that as fact, and if all of us do not believe her, I can assure you LE does not either.
But isn't she being charged based on what she told them and what is stated in the affidavit?

Woman charged in Fort Hood soldier’s disappearance makes court appearance

WACO, Texas (KWTX) – Cecily Anne Aguilar, 22, of Killeen, who’s accused of helping her boyfriend dismember and bury the body of Fort Hood Spc. Vanesa Guillen, 20, is held without bond after an initial appearance Monday morning before a federal magistrate judge.

She’s charged with conspiracy to tamper with evidence with intent to impair a human corpse, according to online records.

The offense carries a potential maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

A preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 14.

Attorney Lewis Berray Gainor was appointed to defend Aguilar.

During the Zoom hearing Monday morning authorities revealed that Aguilar’s boyfriend, Spc. Aaron David Robinson, of Calumet City, Ill., admitted early last week during a phone call to Aguilar, as an investigator listened in, that he killed Guillen.

Good!! There is more evidence...

Rep. Vicente Gonzalez
@RepGonzalez

It is time to demand civilian oversight, accountability, and reform. The family of Spc. Vanessa Guillen and all who are affected by these tragic events deserve more than our thoughts and prayers. They deserve action and answers. #JusticeForVanessaGuillen
11:10 AM · Jul 6, 2020

Rep. Vicente Gonzalez
@RepGonzalez
Proudly representing the 15th District of Texas in U.S. Congress

I meant how was Aguliar able to recognize her. She said she saw a female in the container and later identified her as being VG.
sigh... now that I have read the arrest warrant - I think she may have been the one to do the major damage to her head - as in the killer maybe struck her a couple of times as she tried to walk away - so the back of the head but when she saw VG in the box - she exploded ? I mean good lord-what they did to her is monstrous - I cannot imagine those people that found her remains. I just think she is more involved - IMO
The arrest warrant is in the media thread but it's gruesome.
JMO

sigh... now that I have read the arrest warrant - I think she may have been the one to do the major damage to her head - as in the killer maybe struck her a couple of times as she tried to walk away - so the back of the head but when she saw VG in the box - she exploded ? I mean good lord-what they did to her is monstrous - I cannot imagine those people that found her remains. I just think she is more involved - IMO
The arrest warrant is in the media thread but it's gruesome.
JMO

Even if she was dead by the time CA saw her, I have no doubt she did some major damage to her. She is very dark and scary; I'm sure she would have done it out of sheer ecstasy or whatever she gets out of her bizarre behaviors.

I meant how was Aguliar able to recognize her. She said she saw a female in the container and later identified her as being VG.

You make a very good point and I just don't know. There is so much that could have been known about this case but is not because AR was not properly questioned before he committed suicide.
Possibilities:
-CA was there when VG was still alive
-AR told CA who was in the case
-as Oviedo noted, the original blow could have been only to the back of the head and maybe CA in rage and sadistic sociopathy bludgeoned and dismembered her from the front later. We don't know who did what and only have CA's word. What if VG was only stunned, drugged, restrained by AR and CA murdered her or they both did.
-CA claims AR told her about VG per "adultery", so CA knew about problems with VG before hand regardless so was maybe watching her, became familiar with her that way. Knew what she was wearing. Knew general appearance.

But yah, you make a good point, her ability to recognize who it was given how VG was found implicates AC much more than her statements protect her. AC had to have inflicted a lot of damage. If not most of it.

If you all recall from the affidavit, CA says at one point that after she had begun helping AR with the body, she “realized it was VG”. This is very telling, because it indicates she knew - or at least knew of - VG prior to her death. I wonder if AR had been telling her that VG was threatening his career with “false” accusations about harassment and/or about the illicit relationship between AR and CA, and had shown her photos of VG. There had to have been some planning and forethought here.

One has to wonder if the reason CA knew VG was because AR was harassing VG to be in a relationship with him and CA. It doesn't make sense to me the story about ruining careers or stopping CA's benefits based on adultery. CA has lots of provocative stuff out there on the internet. He may have been trying to harass, coerce, or bully VG into an open relationship with the two of them. It is a scenario that is most plausible to me. MOO.

Even if she was dead by the time CA saw her, I have no doubt she did some major damage to her. She is very dark and scary; I'm sure she would have done it out of sheer ecstasy or whatever she gets out of her bizarre behaviors.
Her posts sure do make her appear that way, don't they?
It almost makes you wonder though, if she is trying to portray a certain image, if underneath all that there is a very broken and dysfunctional person who is craving any kind of attention she can get, even from very abusive people....who she may eventually learn to identify with. Like Stockholms. I wonder what her childhood was like, don't you? She definitely went for a certain image, but just how much of that image she put out there was original or adopted? Groomed and by whom. Was she always twisted? How did she get that way and who prompted it along the way?
I like to figure out psychological profiles.

Last edited:
One has to wonder if the reason CA knew VG was because AR was harassing VG to be in a relationship with him and CA. It doesn't make sense to me the story about ruining careers or stopping CA's benefits based on adultery. CA has lots of provocative stuff out there on the internet. He may have been trying to harass, coerce, or bully VG into an open relationship with the two of them. It is a scenario that is most plausible to me. MOO.

I was wondering the same too. This is the only thing that makes sense right now. And if it is true I can't help but wonder if CA helped kill her. I have read about other cases like this in the past and that is what pops into my mind as one of her SM pages talks about other women in a twisted abusive way.

There seems to be a dark thread about power and control in love triangles in her posts. Those power and control things can lead to real dark behaviors.

Last edited:
One last most obvious statement. Why did AR even need to call CA for help with "disposing VGs body? That just doesn't even make sense to me. AR would have been better able to hide his involvement if he kept this to himself and "disposed of the body" himself. There was NO need for any help from CA, her involvement would be a liability.

MOO, but CA was there because CA was primarily involved.

Just how much I don't know, but there is an indepth story here I think. CA didn't need to be there for AR. He was capable of finishing what he started, if he was the lone perp. But I don't think he was. I think CA was there because CA wanted to be there, not because AR needed her to be there.

"Aguilar appeared in front of the judge in Waco, where an affidavit read in court went into great detail of the first weeks of Aguilar and Aaron David Robinson trying to cover up what happened.

When asked if she understood the charges against her Aguilar reportedly said, "Yeah, yeah, sure.""

What the suspect in Vanessa Guillen's case said while in court

One last most obvious statement. Why did AR even need to call CA for help with "disposing VGs body? That just doesn't even make sense to me. AR would have been better able to hide his involvement if he kept this to himself and "disposed of the body" himself. There was NO need for any help from CA, her involvement would be a liability.

MOO, but CA was there because CA was primarily involved.

Just how much I don't know, but there is an indepth story here I think. CA didn't need to be there for AR. He was capable of finishing what he started, if he was the lone perp. But I don't think he was. I think CA was there because CA wanted to be there, not because AR needed her to be there.
Excellent point! IMO

I wonder if there was some plan to keep her and someone went to far? If this was a sexual advance that was rebuffed and AR responded with a hammer to incapacitate her - was that all at that point in time? I just wonder what all that time on their phones was for?
Here's how phone records led investigators to the suspects in Vanessa Guillen's disappearance
snipped
Records show Robinson called his girlfriend multiple times on the night Vanessa disappeared and as late as 3:30 a.m. the next day.
He also received calls from Aguilar throughout the day.
Aguilar wasn’t interviewed until a month later on June 19.

cd97fc3b-1d6a-47cb-a2c2-57cdc3f7facd_16x9.png
cd97fc3b-1d6a-47cb-a2c2-57cdc3f7facd_1140x641.png

Credit: KHOU
She stated she was with Robinson all night the day Guillen disappeared.

When asked why Robinson called her so much, even after midnight if they were together, Aguilar said Robinson called because she couldn’t find her phone.

Investigators said that information didn’t match the length of the calls.
------
and this is her? so different than the mugshot.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member