NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

They have not identified the body but it says it was found against a tree and was pulled out of the river. Maybe the tree was on the edge of the water and the body got stuck there? They don't explain very well.

It was found in Mahoning River in McDonald, Ohio.

And why is Dulce possibly the victim? How close does the Mahoning River get to New Jersey? I'm challenged in using online maps apparently, if anyone can provide one clearly showing New Jersey + Ohio + the Mahoning River. (And laugh at me all day if you like.)

And why is Dulce possibly the victim? How close does the Mahoning River get to New Jersey? I'm challenged in using online maps apparently, if anyone can provide one clearly showing New Jersey + Ohio + the Mahoning River. (And laugh at me all day if you like.)
I doubt it's Dulce. JMO
Comments indicate the child is 8-10 years old. Never know though.

The Mahoning River is not connected or even close to NJ. It's mainly in Ohio and parts of western PA. It seems the connection to Dulce originates from some notes that were left (months ago) indicating she was in that area.

I doubt it's Dulce. JMO

The Mahoning River is not connected or even close to NJ. It's mainly in Ohio and parts of western PA. It seems the connection to Dulce originates from some notes that were left (months ago) indicating she was in that area.

I don’t think it is her either but I don’t know if any other missing children in this area from what I searched and they were looking for her in Austintown Oh. That is, if the comments are at all correct or accurate about what the kayakers found. I live in pa on the border here.
Only shared the article as a “just in case”
MOO

Scroll through articles and you'll find this story with comments under. Seems to be a girl child, but age 8-10. Dulce was 5 when she went missing.

WKBN 27 Youngstown OH

Whoa. I don't think it's Dulce either but very disturbing, if everything that the woman posted is true (supposedly the mother of one of the two people who discovered the body).

I doubt it's Dulce. JMO

Yes, it's a bit of a coincidence that this body was found in the approximate area referenced in those letters. I doubt it's Dulce. Any word on a missing child from Ohio?
Another cryptic letter about missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez received in N.J. by family spokeswoman
Ohio ice cream shop was recipient of 3rd letter about missing N.J. 5-year-old Dulce Alavez
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I am quite a bit late to the mailings that showed up in Ohio but I wanted to add something to consider with that. Where they searched was near the Mahoning Valley race track which is thoroughbred horse racing. Mahoning Valley coordinates their racing season(s) with Thistledown race track which is just outside Cleveland where one of the mailings came from. And, those two coordinate their season(s) with Mountaineer race track which is in West Virginia at the far northern part along the Ohio River (almost due south of the Mahoning Valley track).

The person that sent them could be either a jockey or someone else that works with race horses such as grooms, workout riders, trainer assistants, or similar.

With Dulce living in South Jersey the closest race tracks are Monmouth in north central New Jersey, PARX in Bucks County PA, just across the river from New Jersey in Bucks County, and Delaware Park on the far west side of Wilmington, DE. While those tracks don't exactly coordinate their seasons like the others I mentioned, horses often move between those tracks (not many coming into Monmouth rather than going out - horses coming into Monmouth are usually ones that could not succeed at Aqueduct or Belmont in NY).

Hopefully the FBI has been trying to track workers connected to horse racing (or particular horses/owners) that moved among those tracks.

I am quite a bit late to the mailings that showed up in Ohio but I wanted to add something to consider with that. Where they searched was near the Mahoning Valley race track which is thoroughbred horse racing. Mahoning Valley coordinates their racing season(s) with Thistledown race track which is just outside Cleveland where one of the mailings came from. And, those two coordinate their season(s) with Mountaineer race track which is in West Virginia at the far northern part along the Ohio River (almost due south of the Mahoning Valley track).

The person that sent them could be either a jockey or someone else that works with race horses such as grooms, workout riders, trainer assistants, or similar.

With Dulce living in South Jersey the closest race tracks are Monmouth in north central New Jersey, PARX in Bucks County PA, just across the river from New Jersey in Bucks County, and Delaware Park on the far west side of Wilmington, DE. While those tracks don't exactly coordinate their seasons like the others I mentioned, horses often move between those tracks (not many coming into Monmouth rather than going out - horses coming into Monmouth are usually ones that could not succeed at Aqueduct or Belmont in NY).

Hopefully the FBI has been trying to track workers connected to horse racing (or particular horses/owners) that moved among those tracks.

As someone who frequented our local horse racing tracks back in the day and followed the racing circuit for about 2 years, I'm not sure how successful authorities would be tracking down workers. It was a very transient population; I hardly saw the same people twice. The exception were those who chose our racetrack to board and train their horses for the season, but a good majority trucked in for race day. They'd come from all over for one particular race, then leave. Those who commuted to and from the track on a regular basis, instead of boarding there, often had different groomsmen for any given race day. I'm not saying investigators shouldn't try vetting these people, if this is a good angle to approach, but it would be a daunting task, based on my experience with horse racing.

Last edited:
From the onset, there have been so many contradictions, and renditions of events that I can't help but look at this case with a side-eye. I would hate to think this is shell game, with Dulce being shuttled about, but the thought has certainly crossed my mind. Motive, and who would be doing this? To be determined. The whole thing smells bad.

Amateur opinion and speculation

From the onset, there have been so many contradictions, and renditions of events that I can't help but look at this case with a side-eye. I would hate to think this is shell game, with Dulce being shuttled about, but the thought has certainly crossed my mind. Motive, and who would be doing this? To be determined. The whole thing smells bad.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I hear ya Roses. I was actually surprised (and hopeful) with this recent interview with the Brigeton Chief of Police. After a ten month investigation, the Police Chief STILL thinks Dulce is alive. Of course he can't say much, but he seems pretty confidant that she is not in the area. He said investigators were onto a really hot lead(s) in February, but the covid 19 restrictions have stalled their investigation in attaining court orders and other investigative needs. What a shame!

I am perplexed that Dulce's "family" would not speak to the media for this update. The video showed a picture of Noema when that was said. I have never seen a mother say "no comment" to media when their child is still missing and the case is getting much needed attention. How hard is it to say "I want my daughter home"? Maybe Noema doesn't trust anybody and is afraid to speak to the media. Misguided, but I can certainly see why she feels that way. I wonder what happened to her spokeswoman? The Chief was asked, and replied, that he was in touch (by phone) with Dulce's family.

After this update, I have hope that Dulce is alive. Praying for LE to bring her home.

Not a new article but was interested to see some things in it that I have never read ill put the link in case anyone else wants to read. I never heard that Noema's mom norma allowed the bio dad Perez to visit Dulce.
Do you think I ask, that Dulce’s father, Edgar Perez, who is now in Mexico, could be behind Dulce’s abduction?Norma used to allow Perez to visit Dulce, she says. She doesn’t know why he left for Mexico, but there was a point when she stopped allowing him to visit.
When Dulce was born, Norma says, Perez didn’t claim her as his daughter, and she was told by a lot of people to be careful. She became frightened, and that’s when she stopped visitation.
Land of Hope and Dreams

Not a new article but was interested to see some things in it that I have never read ill put the link in case anyone else wants to read. I never heard that Noema's mom norma allowed the bio dad Perez to visit Dulce.
Do you think I ask, that Dulce’s father, Edgar Perez, who is now in Mexico, could be behind Dulce’s abduction?Norma used to allow Perez to visit Dulce, she says. She doesn’t know why he left for Mexico, but there was a point when she stopped allowing him to visit.
When Dulce was born, Norma says, Perez didn’t claim her as his daughter, and she was told by a lot of people to be careful. She became frightened, and that’s when she stopped visitation.
Land of Hope and Dreams
I had never seen that stated before - almost a year later and that information is just now coming out? What else has not been revealed?

I know because I searched everything from day one starting at first release that she was missing and all I remember was noema saying he denied he was the father at first then threaten to take her away when he was in Mexico. Nothing about visits with him. oops replying to mimosa.. all jmo

Norma says that when the kids go off to school, she stays home, and she gets thoughts in her head, things she doesn’t want to think of. Of running out of the house and never coming back. Of harming herself.
Norma claims that Perez had harassed her and threatened to take Dulce away plenty of times when he lived here before he left for Mexico less than two years ago.
Land of Hope and Dreams
poor grandma that is sad

Last edited:
I’m thoroughly confused. Did Norma tell Noema not to say anything? It appeared that interviewers were unsuccessful in prying any information from Noema. The barest of a reply when asked a question.

And on Dr Phil - Noema was asked point blank if she knew of anyone and she gave that weird answer about some guy. Not a dang thing about Dulce’s father and his threats. Or that he had even seen Dulce.

Wonder why Noema wasn’t there for the interview? But Noema’s little boy was there with his grandmother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back