•5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 125 lbs
•brown or dyed black hair
•hazel eyes
•last seen wearing black jeans and a dark t-shirt
•last seen May 13 at the Pilot Flying J on 2435 Mount Holly Road
•may have left with another person in a green caravan

Lillian's Facebook:

Lillian Payne (May 9, 2020)

Lillian shares on her Facebook page that both her mother and her father are deceased. She has other relatives who are looking for her, and sharing her missing information on Facebook.
________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the link to Lillian's missing post, that @mlhenn found at the YCSO Facebook page:

York County Sheriff's Office (permalink)

I was also hopeful about the tip that @mlhenn mentioned. Relatives of Lillian are also commenting/replying.

Lillian's Facebook:

Lillian Payne (May 9, 2020)

Lillian shares on her Facebook page that both her mother and her father are deceased. She has other relatives who are looking for her, and sharing her missing information on Facebook.
________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the link to Lillian's missing post, that @mlhenn found at the YCSO Facebook page:

York County Sheriff's Office (permalink)

I was also hopeful about the tip that @mlhenn mentioned. Relatives of Lillian are also commenting/replying.
Her parents are both deceased? And she’s only 21 years old. I can’t see the comments but I hope they have some clues/tips and she is found soon.

Find Lillian Payne and Bring Her Home
https://www.facebook.com/findlillianpayne/
It looks as if her aunt is running the “find” page.

MAY 20
•she was last seen by her aunt and Johnny Payne in Mcconells, South Carolina at the Speed gas station with Ray Atkinson.
•RA may be driving a green dodge caravan or a silver new F150.

According to this the “last place seen” doesn’t match what has been previously posted. When I looked up the location, I found that the Speed Express in McConells, SC is about 14 miles from Rock Hill SC. The way it looks on the map, these two places are one opposite sides of the interstate (one left of & other off the right of)

Also, the guy (RA) they are looking for may be in a green caravan. That matches the info we received at the beginning. She may have left with another person in a green caravan. (see post 1)

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

MAY 20
An additional May 20 post was shared by the “find” page.
The man she was last seen with in the green caravan goes by the name Ray Atkinson (as previously shared) but his real name is Augustus Ray Hammond.
According to the post, a citizen recognized who he was and provided some very disturbing info and also provided photos of him. The page shared that info as well. It was stated that they shared all new info with LE.

MAY 21
A news article was shared.
Also asked if anyone has seen LP or the man she was last seen with (provided name he goes by & real one)

June 17 at 8:12 AM ·

My niece, Lillian has been missing since May 13th from Rock Hill, SC. She was last seen getting into a green minivan with Augustus Ray Hammonds.

Ray was caught and his story is that he donated plasma at the plasma center while Lilly waited in the car and then he dropped her off at a hotel at 11am on the corner of Riverside and Cherry Road. The police say the surveillance video does not go back that far and that the hotel manager ran off 3 kids that morning but he is not sure of it was her.

Ray is in jail due to a brave soul calling the police. He was on the run for 3 years and I am told he will not be getting out.

The fact remains that Lilly is still missing. As I live in Maine, I am working with some local ladies to form a search party and to hang flyers. If you are willing to assist us, please message me.

Please share this post and please contact the York County Sheriff's Office if you have any information.

The dyed black hair makes her look very different, wonder what color it actually was at the time she went missing?
Did she leave two two sons home alone?
Who knows her well enough to tell where her favorite places are, places she frequented, a park, something.
All we have is a truck stop or the Speed Express? Did she frequent truck stops?
Where did she live? Start there for lack of any information?

The dyed black hair makes her look very different, wonder what color it actually was at the time she went missing?
Did she leave two two sons home alone?
Who knows her well enough to tell where her favorite places are, places she frequented, a park, something.
All we have is a truck stop or the Speed Express? Did she frequent truck stops?
Where did she live? Start there for lack of any information?
I agree her hair dyed black changes her looks drastically.

According to the “find” page, the POI (Ray) is in jail (charges unsure of) and stated he got rid of the green van she supposedly was seen getting in.

The latest MP flyer also provides that info on it.

It states Ray told LE he dropped Lilian off at a hotel, but the hotel’s video doesn’t go back that far for LE to review. What hotel?
As I continued reading posts on the page, one stated tips have come in saying she was seen at hotels in a specific area, but the people providing the tips are unable to remember the exact hotels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back