Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I feel such intense visceral loathing for MBP. The bold statements above were the only truth she told. She didn’t ask questions because she knew exactly what happened to JJ and Tylee. She put out excuse after excuse trying to defend good old Aunt Lori, her role model. Trying to figure out where her kids were? They were with their father, right where she left them. She was just as ready and willing as Lori was to “separate” from her kids. I really hope the people and Judge overseeing and deciding her custody case make the right decision and keep those children safe. She should never be allowed to spend a minute alone with them again. Fortunately BB recognized the danger and moved for full custody. That’s about the only good thing to come out of this whole situation.
I wont be surprised that once the prosecution is finally ready to charge murder, if MBP is charged with things too. She is much more involved in this than she is admitting. I wish she could be sluethed because I think she played a big part in those kids deaths.

Why July 20th? Did I miss a hearing date announcement?

Oh darn it, Niner, Lori must have forgot to send the memo to you. The world is ending on July 22nd. ;);):p

But to answer your question, I think the 20th was either a typo or referring to July 2020 when LVD & CD and a few others believe that the world will end for all of us heathens, but they and 143,993 of their closest friends and family will be vindicated and all these silly charges will go away... atleast that is my understanding of all of this... moo

Why July 20th? Did I miss a hearing date announcement?

Oh darn it, Niner, Lori must have forgot to send the memo to you. The world is ending on July 22nd. ;);):p

But to answer your question, I think the 20th was either a typo or referring to July 2020 when LVD & CD and a few others believe that the world will end for all of us heathens, but they and 143,993 of their closest friends and family will be vindicated and all these silly charges will go away... atleast that is my understanding of all of this... moo

The big problem I see in trying to blame AC for everything is that it leaves one very big question for LVD to answer. Why didnt she report her children missing when they disappeared?
Why did she lie to the police?
Why did she ask other people to lie?
If it was all the brothers doing then why all the lies?

Right.

Cut-throat defences where the accused all blame each other are reasonably common, but we have to aware of the limits of the approach - especially due to impact of 100s of years of common law decisions on party offences.

In this case, the accused have the advantage of one of the principal actors being dead. And the fact that it was AC who shot Charles is significant.

But without getting too far into the weeds, the Prosecutor is allowed to present the murder spree as a joint enterprise and he has plenty of evidence for that - especially due to the concealment of bodies, lying, and the fact that the murders happened at different times.

So LV may have more luck with Charles where AC pulled the trigger, and it may be hard to prove murder, let alone a joint enterprise. But the kids are much more difficult, because obviously if AC killed one of her kids, she became a conspirator when he covered it up and buried the body at her Affair Partners place. The second murder becomes unexplainable, and I think it will be very hard to get any jury to believe she only decided after the killings to keep it all secret.

Dear Chad has a similar issue. Even if he covered the murders up to help AC, how can he explain doing it twice? And how can the sudden and convenient death of his wife be explained?

So in practical terms, I think simply blaming AC for everything is likely to fail, unless the accused are prepared to testify, and have some way to prove AC acted alone in the actual murders. If they don't testify, then I see no way to get an exculpatory version in front of the court beyond mere speculation

Not sure if this was posted earlier today or not.

Vallow-Daybell facing new Madison County charges

REXBURG, Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) - Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood has filed amended charges in Madison County against Lori Vallow-Daybell.

The misdemeanor counts relate to Vallow’s failure to physically produce her children, J.J. and Tylee, to the Rexburg Police Department or the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.

Vallow-Daybell facing new Madison County charges - Local News 8

Would these misdemeanor charges done last Thursday get her mug again on Zoom with her only remaining non-murdered child CR starting at her from the monitor? MOO (I do wonder if this will lead to another Zoom meeting)

Last edited:
Ok! Wow! BB's PI said he put a GPS tracker on the Uhaul that Alex and MBP used to move.

I guess I had forgotten that BB also described the gun to his PI as to looking like paintball gun when he saw it. (This was before the info came out that TaD said the same thing)

I guess I had forgotten that BB also described the gun to his PI as to looking like paintball gun when he saw it. (This was before the info came out that TaD said the same thing)
Yes, my ears pricked up at that too! Very interesting, I dont usually watch NG as I cannot stand her delivery. If she dropped the drama she would be more credible.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted earlier today or not.

Vallow-Daybell facing new Madison County charges

REXBURG, Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) - Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood has filed amended charges in Madison County against Lori Vallow-Daybell.

The misdemeanor counts relate to Vallow’s failure to physically produce her children, J.J. and Tylee, to the Rexburg Police Department or the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare.

Vallow-Daybell facing new Madison County charges - Local News 8

Thanks for posting this!

For some reason I feel like I'm missing great chunks of posts again. Jmo

Unless there is actual evidence linking Tammy's death to CD, that can't be used at trial. Nor can the defense even mention it.

My opinion, is that Tammy's autopsy was in December. If there had been anything conclusive, CD would have been charged with her murder.

Seriously, if this murderous duo gets off without life in prison, it will completely destroy my belief in the justice system. There has to be "evidence" to convict. My personal opinion is that two dead children is plenty of evidence.

"Caylee's Law" needs to become a federal law. Making it mandatory for caregivers to report a "missing child". That way, LVD would have two more charges against her.

I’m reminded of James Holmes again. While he was in jail pre-trial, in isolation, his defense team conspired to keep him from receiving the proper medication for months by juggling doctors, leading to a prolonged psychotic state. Conveniently he was under 24/7 camera observation, and the highlights of his madness were shown to the jury. That was a huge high profile case, yet this went on for months with no proper treatment. It was pitiful. I’m not suggesting that’s how this case will play out, but especially if this is a DP case it will be interesting to see how much they play up any delusional thinking.
Welcome to WS @Mrsbobdenby! Excellent first post and very informational! Thank you for posting - glad you are here and looking forward to more of your thoughts.
I agree - meds in jail is never guaranteed for folks who need them. Frequently folks who need regular (life saving meds like insulin) have difficulty getting them filled and dispensed in jail but to have Atty's play games with folks like what you described in jail is criminal. No matter the cruelty that even James Holmes inflicted on people - he deserved to have appropriate medical care while he was there. (IMO)

Could BB potentially have been like a minister or something of the church they attended hence he could have the "authority" to baptize? ( the quotes are because I don't like the way I worded that but my brain is mush and I couldn't come up with a better word).

I know what I am trying to say/ask but it's not coming out right, so I hope you guys can figure out what I am trying to ask...

You don't have to be particularly authoratative to baptize. My brother baptized me when he was 18. I believe it is possible as early as 16 if you are a male member of the church and "worthy" of the priesthood (which is annually given to "all" the boys turning 12 that year).

CV & LV got married in 2006. TR turned 8 in 2010. Perhaps Charles had not yet gotten the priesthood (I don't know when, exactly, he converted). MB & BB married in 2008. It is a little strange that he would have done it before CV (assuming he was "allowed"), or AxC (but I have my doubts AxC was an active member), or her grandfather BC. But, they may have known him longer, and she may have had a great fun relationship with Melaniece at that age as the fun single aunt getting married and then her fun husband without kids of their own. Anyhow, between the family's odd relationship with the LDS Church, and just random things people do that they think will be meaningful, I don't think it's that weird.

ETA: MOO.

Last edited:
I hadn't seen this video clip previously, NG interviewing the PI who BB & KW hired early on in this case.

LVD talking about how she is a "gatherer" and she wants to be together during the end times with other Mothers and lots of children. (Ugh) Cue up to 10:30 - 11:00

Beyond all that can be unpacked from the PI, I thought the discussion of PAP, CD & LV by Rick Alan Ross (Cult Education Institute) was interesting (20:15 - 25:45), especially his take on Lori's mindset.

IIRC, this is not the first time he has commented on this case, but it is the first time I paid attention.

IMO Whether or not BB and CV were perfect angels means relatively nothing to this case. I think it is clear they aren't/weren't actively nefarious characters. The PI in the NG link (that's a great episode with new info!) doesn't think CV was having an affair, but CV's first wife stated their marriage ended after 6 months because of an affair on his side. I have no idea what lead to his second marriage ending, but even if he had been thrice unfaithful to his wives, he didn't deserve to be murdered. IMO.

EPISODE 3 AND CONCLUSION OF NANCY GRACE: A LORI VALLOW INVESTIGATION

There are at least 6 (maybe 7) episodes on this channel. It seems the Nancy Grace show was aired in 3 episodes, as far as I can tell. IMO they are all worth watching. I'm hestitant to post them myself because they are obviously pirated from wherever one gets access to Nancy Grace.

FYI.MOO.

I remember the Google thing started with someone saying that as sort of a snarky remark and it took off from there although it would be interesting to know what was going through his mind while sitting in his car on his daughter's driveway as his yard is being torn apart by an army of LE. We can just imagine.

Really like your comment! Got me thinking...

True, we can only imagine what he was thinking, doing or who he was calling on that phone, in that driveway, while LE was digging.

After his arrest he had to have realized and was informed that all of the digging was in fact due to the phone records that LE had gathered.

Can you imagine the anxiety he is/was dealing with when the revelation that his phone had been tracked became known to him! Now he knows and most assuredly is worried about everything they might and will find.

This thought brings a minute amount of satisfaction to me. I mean it's not quite justice for JJ and Tylee (hopefully that will come), but there has to be some serious pain going on inside his head, which is a form of justice ....for now....while we wait....imo

I posted these last week but it’s easy to get lost in the speed of threads but yes, they are the exact same. These are from the most recent filing docs from both lawyers.
oh WOW !!!
I do remember briefly reading your post about this but yes, must not have registered in my brain due to the fast pace of these threads.
Good catch !!!

The big problem I see in trying to blame AC for everything is that it leaves one very big question for LVD to answer. Why didnt she report her children missing when they disappeared?
Why did she lie to the police?
Why did she ask other people to lie?
If it was all the brothers doing then why all the lies?

Indeed. ... And, of course, she faces an enormous problem in the fact that the only way to make a claim against AC would be for her to testify -- something she almost certainly cannot risk. Without her testimony or credible evidence from another source her lawyer can't make unsubstantiated claims against a decedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288