Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Br has hearing on 7/8 & AD on 8/21.

Anything happen at the divorce hearing for KM - or anyone have the next court date for that one? TIA!

AND:
KM's other criminal court cases as they stand today are (The September hearing is the criminal hearing related to the JFD case):
MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/03/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 08/06/2020 10:00 AM H14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 08/06/2020 10:00 AM HHD -CR19-0266274-T

So all of these people are fluent in South American Spanish? Or just Michelle? How would that work, exactly, to be an award-winning 4-person work team with one member unable to converse with the other three?

920x920.jpg

image from stamfordadvocate.com

Perhaps all four are fluent in English, rather.

JMHO YMMV LRR
Spanish, English and sign language, too. Remember those suspected hand signals at court hearings where it appeared she was sending a message to FD? One looked like a sideways peace sign when she was getting into car in the court parking lot.

She's just a "plum"...

Thank you! Even following closely, a refresher is in order -- alibi scripts, leap-frogging vehicles, "I wasn't cleaning Jennifer," so much to take in.

Yes—now is a good time to do this. Fresh eyes are so important; it’s why they start back at the beginning in cold cases—which this is NOT and will not ever be, I KNOW—, and just good for all to remember the details. I cannot bear to see JD’s case anywhere but near the top here because that’s where it needs to be! There IS much to learn and discuss—and KNOW! Thank you all for joining in! We know that LE reads here as do those on the other side and they all need to know that we are not forgetting, we won’t forget, and we will not let the facts be ignored or skewed through a few transparent and frankly embarrassingly attempts by a few who seem to think that what’s done is done and we should just be ok with MT blithely (and I do mean blithely—my God, the tone-deafness!) trotting off to carry on merrily as she did in multiple court proceedings while JD—a devoted mother of five little kids who was kind and compassionate by all accounts (except FD’s and MT’s, of course) and whose money paid for the very houses those two lived in and schemed in (see the alibi notes, for example) and for their vacations and salaries and everything else—is dead and her children and the countless other people who loved her because she was kind and cared about others don’t even know where her remains are. The tragedy of JD’s death cannot be undone but a further tragedy of letting her death and the absolute need for justice for her be forgotten just cannot be allowed to occur. It is clear that LE is in this to bring justice for JD and I know we are, too. I know it’s hard to come here and not see that her remains have been found and those responsible for her death have received the legal justice they deserve but truly, it IS progress that we stay here to express our commitment to justice for JD and that we do what we do best: research and reflect and help LE through our collective experience and sleuthing skills. We can do what LE doesn’t have time or people for. We just have to stay this course for JD as painful as it is. I know we can do it! And I know LE can and will, too! All MOO.

I know-that’s gross, and so unclassy!

I so agree. JD, FD’s wife and the devoted mother of five kids, just had been murdered but MT and FD decided to have sex in the driveway of a house that JD paid for and next to a vehicle that JD’s money put the gas in even—and then made jokes about it to FD’s employee when he came to retrieve his truck. I say MOO but the arrest warrants are clear. It’s like stomping on a person’s grave only worse—and it shows yet again how happy FD and MT were to have JD out of their lives for good. In their arrogance, they failed to consider that others who knew JD and others who never met her would never let JD or the need for justice for JD be forgotten. MOO.

@MarissaAlter
The State responds to Michelle Troconis’ petition asking the appellate court to review the non-financial conditions on her bond release. The filing asks for Michelle Troconis’ petition for appellate review to be dismissed.

I would like to Officially Welcome Ronald G. Weller, Senior Assistant State's Attorney of Connecticut, to this case.

WELL DONE!!!

A Few of My Favorite Things:

The Appellate Court may only "modify or vacate any order made by the Trial court .... The Practice Book does not authorize This (appellate) Court to review a NONEXISTENT Trial Court order."

The petition for a review of past proceedings "Shall be filed WITHIN 10 DAYS from issuance of notice of the order sought to be reviewed of February 5, 2020."

"Here, the petition for review was filed more than FOUR MONTHS from the last action taken by the trial court on bond modification."

"A Motion for review of a decision depends on a TRANSCRIPT of evidence or proceedings taken by a court reporter, the moving party shall file with the motion either a transcript or a copy of the transcript order form."

"In This case, the petitioner has FAILED to attach a transcript of Any of the proceedings that she Seems to be challenging."

"YouTube links ... do Not Suffice as an adequate record."

"In addition, those links appear to be from two of the petitioner's Arraignments." Not Bond Modification.

"The Petitioner Minimizes the enormity of the disruption to our court system that this Global Pandemic has wrought."

"The Governor may modify or suspend Any statute, regulation, or requirement that is in conflict with the Protection of the Public Health."

"The Judicial Branch was forced to prioritize cases, and prioritized bail cases involving Incarcerated defendants."

"The Petitioner, who is NOT Incarcerated, essentially wants to Skip Past ALL Other Defendants who have filed such motions, some of whom are incarcerated .... but she should Not be given Preferential Treatment over other defendants .... especially when she has already had her day (and, in fact, several days) in court on her bond conditions."

Again, Well Done!!!

IMO.

BBM, CBM

Last edited:
Yes—now is a good time to do this. Fresh eyes are so important; it’s why they start back at the beginning in cold cases—which this is NOT and will not ever be, I KNOW—, and just good for all to remember the details. I cannot bear to see JD’s case anywhere but near the top here because that’s where it needs to be! There IS much to learn and discuss—and KNOW! Thank you all for joining in! We know that LE reads here as do those on the other side and they all need to know that we are not forgetting, we won’t forget, and we will not let the facts be ignored or skewed through a few transparent and frankly embarrassingly attempts by a few who seem to think that what’s done is done and we should just be ok with MT blithely (and I do mean blithely—my God, the tone-deafness!) trotting off to carry on merrily as she did in multiple court proceedings while JD—a devoted mother of five little kids who was kind and compassionate by all accounts (except FD’s and MT’s, of course) and whose money paid for the very houses those two lived in and schemed in (see the alibi notes, for example) and for their vacations and salaries and everything else—is dead and her children and the countless other people who loved her because she was kind and cared about others don’t even know where her remains are. The tragedy of JD’s death cannot be undone but a further tragedy of letting her death and the absolute need for justice for her be forgotten just cannot be allowed to occur. It is clear that LE is in this to bring justice for JD and I know we are, too. I know it’s hard to come here and not see that her remains have been found and those responsible for her death have received the legal justice they deserve but truly, it IS progress that we stay here to express our commitment to justice for JD and that we do what we do best: research and reflect and help LE through our collective experience and sleuthing skills. We can do what LE doesn’t have time or people for. We just have to stay this course for JD as painful as it is. I know we can do it! And I know LE can and will, too! All MOO.

Love this post Hope! Thank you so much!

FACTS show Michelle Troconis in lockstep with Fotis Dulos from day ONE!

FACT: Michelle Troconis intentionally wrote down a very detailed list of everything that occurred on 24 May 2019 that turned out to be LIES!!!! That little exercise of fake alibis in itself is so incriminating.

FACT: Michelle Troconis then continued to LIE to law enforcement on many occasions for months. Why would an innocent person lie to law enforcement regarding a missing mother of 5?!!! Well that’s obvious... you lie when you are guilty and have something to hide... otherwise, why lie?!

FACT: She was involved and present through it all.

Let’s see...she was at 4 JC managing phone calls (in another attempt for an alibi), moving between JC and 80 MS shifting phones, at 80 MS cleaning, taking the Tacoma keys purposely, riding alongside her boyfriend throwing garbage bags in a dangerous area on Albany Ave. on a Friday evening, following her boyfriend to the car wash to remove blood from the truck! You do these things too when you’re innocent, right?

How foolish of her to think because Fotis Dulos cowardly committed suicide, as he undoubtedly knew his fate, she could just suddenly lose her fluency in English and think that she can just erase her factual involvement and get off without consequences!

No, sorry Michelle Troconis, someday in the near future you’ll get your day in court and the truth will be revealed. We are all anxious to hear all of your pathetic excuses for what you did.

Justice for Jennifer Dulos to be served soon!

Moo

I would like to Officially Welcome Ronald G. Weller, Senior Assistant State's Attorney of Connecticut, to this case.

WELL DONE!!!

A Few of My Favorite Things:

The Appellate Court may only "modify or vacate any order made by the Trial court .... The Practice Book does not authorize This (appellate) Court to review a NONEXISTENT Trial Court order."

The petition for a review of past proceedings "Shall be filed WITHIN 10 DAYS from issuance of notice of the order sought to be reviewed of February 5, 2020."

"Here, the petition for review was filed more than FOUR MONTHS from the last action taken by the trial court on bond modification."

"A Motion for review of a decision depends on a TRANSCRIPT of evidence or proceedings taken by a court reporter, the moving party shall file with the motion either a transcript or a copy of the transcript order form."

"In This case, the petitioner has FAILED to attach a transcript of Any of the proceedings that she Seems to be challenging."

"YouTube links ... do Not Suffice as an adequate record."

"In addition, those links appear to be from two of the petitioner's Arraignments." Not Bond Modification.

"The Petitioner Minimizes the enormity of the disruption to our court system that this Global Pandemic has wrought."

"The Governor may modify or suspend Any statute, regulation, or requirement that is in conflict with the Protection of the Public Health."

"The Judicial Branch was forced to prioritize cases, and prioritized bail cases involving Incarcerated defendants."

"The Petitioner, who is NOT Incarcerated, essentially wants to Skip Past ALL Other Defendants who have filed such motions, some of whom are incarcerated .... but she should Not be given Preferential Treatment over other defendants .... especially when she has already had her day (and, in fact, several days) in court on her bond conditions."

Again, Well Done!!!

IMO.

BBM, CBM

Oh, what a great post and what great responses from Senior Assistant State Attorney of Connecticut Weller! Justice...Justice! Thank you to him and everyone else who is working to get justice for JD! That last part calling her out about her wanting to skip ahead of everyone else including those who are incarcerated just warmed my heart and soul! From the start, MT has shown in her words and actions who and what mattered to her: Her entitled self. Not JD, whose money paid for FD and MT’s house and vacations; not JD’s five kids who loved their mom and were loved by her in return with all JD had; not JD’s mom, who—bless her—jumped right in to care for those kids while grieving for her daughter; not the people in another part of town whose trash cans MT and FD used to discard bloody evidence from the killing of JD; not FD’s former employee whose old truck MT and FD used without his knowledge to transport poor JD’s body and then tried to keep from him so they could try to clean it up; not the people at the car wash who unknowingly were given the job of cleaning up evidence from the murder of JD; not the untold numbers of law-enforcement officers, prosecutors, and others as well as their families who have worked so hard to find JD and bring legal justice for her; not the public-health and medical people trying to keep others safe from coronavirus; and not the other defendants who are ahead of her, including some who are incarcerated while MT flits around town and whines about how hard she has it. MOO. Edited to add: What great, great news. Thank you all who are standing up for justice for JD. Bless you! MOO.

Love this post Hope! Thank you so much!

FACTS show Michelle Troconis in lockstep with Fotis Dulos from day ONE!

FACT: Michelle Troconis intentionally wrote down a very detailed list of everything that occurred on 24 May 2019 that turned out to be LIES!!!! That little exercise of fake alibis in itself is so incriminating.

FACT: Michelle Troconis then continued to LIE to law enforcement on many occasions for months. Why would an innocent person lie to law enforcement regarding a missing mother of 5?!!! Well that’s obvious... you lie when you are guilty and have something to hide... otherwise, why lie?!

FACT: She was involved and present through it all.

Let’s see...she was at 4 JC managing phone calls (in another attempt for an alibi), moving between JC and 80 MS shifting phones, at 80 MS cleaning, taking the Tacoma keys purposely, riding alongside her boyfriend throwing garbage bags in a dangerous area on Albany Ave. on a Friday evening, following her boyfriend to the car wash to remove blood from the truck! You do these things too when you’re innocent, right?

How foolish of her to think because Fotis Dulos cowardly committed suicide, as he undoubtedly knew his fate, she could just suddenly lose her fluency in English and think that she can just erase her factual involvement and get off without consequences!

No, sorry Michelle Troconis, someday in the near future you’ll get your day in court and the truth will be revealed. We are all anxious to hear all of your pathetic excuses for what you did.

Justice for Jennifer Dulos to be served soon!

Moo

Thank you for your very kind words, @Southernsnooper, and thank you for YOUR wonderful post!!! Thank you and everyone else here who are here for justice for Jennifer! MOO.

MT may not have performed the "act" but she had ample opportunity to prevent the death of a wonderful person. Evidence shows she is culpable, hopefully the court case will serve justice.

I think she helped to plan the act-which in the law is just the same. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have known to hang out in the Fore Group office, waiting for the alibi phone call that she answered, and she wouldn’t have known to go to Stop and Shop to pose for a photo with “Marty”. She would have gone about her daily tasks, and she would have dealt with Fd when he got back from wherever she thought he was. Oh, and she wouldn’t have lied about most of the day’s activities.

I think she helped to plan the act-which in the law is just the same. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have known to hang out in the Fore Group office, waiting for the alibi phone call that she answered, and she wouldn’t have known to go to Stop and Shop to pose for a photo with “Marty”. She would have gone about her daily tasks, and she would have dealt with Fd when he got back from wherever she thought he was. Oh, and she wouldn’t have lied about most of the day’s activities.
Remember, FD went to that same StopnShop the night before to “get some meat” for their dinner party. When he crossed paths with KM on his stop at 80MS. I’m sure FD saw Marty then and thought it would make a great alibi, and instructed MT to go take a picture with him the next morning, after she fielded the “hola” phonecall with KM in the office. No way was that Marty selfie just coincidence.

@_ShannonMiller

Michelle Troconis’ attorney Jon Schoenhorn on state’s attorney request to dismiss bond review petition: It is simply appalling to me that Chief State's Attorney Colangelo would blame Covid-19 and the subsequent court closures as his main reason why Michelle Troconis

(2/3) and all other accused -- but still innocent -- persons cannot get a hearing with a judge. When the State argues that the Appellate Court should ignore violations of the constitution because its rules don't anticipate pandemics, that should frighten us all.

(3/3) I hope that the Appellate Court draws back the curtain, sees through the State's intransigence, and recognizes that where there is a right, there must also be a remedy.

@_ShannonMiller

Michelle Troconis’ attorney Jon Schoenhorn on state’s attorney request to dismiss bond review petition: It is simply appalling to me that Chief State's Attorney Colangelo would blame Covid-19 and the subsequent court closures as his main reason why Michelle Troconis

(2/3) and all other accused -- but still innocent -- persons cannot get a hearing with a judge. When the State argues that the Appellate Court should ignore violations of the constitution because its rules don't anticipate pandemics, that should frighten us all.

(3/3) I hope that the Appellate Court draws back the curtain, sees through the State's intransigence, and recognizes that where there is a right, there must also be a remedy.

He does NOT Get The Point, does he?

Is JS representing Every Accused whose case is on hold, including those that are in jail awaiting Their turn for a hearing?

NOPE.

He is representing a person that is OUT On Bond and can pretty much go anywhere she likes.

Doctor, Dentist, and Attorney Offices, Shopping, Church, Swatch Parties, Horseback Riding, Volunteering, Locations Relative to her Criminal Case, etc.

So, Exactly WHY is MT the ONLY Accused that warrants Preferential Treatment over Every Single Person in CT?

GET IN LINE with Literally Everyone Else in CT.

And YES, the ENTIRE World is ON HOLD due to an UNPRECEDENTED Health Emergency.

The ENTIRE WORLD is Making Adjustments due to Covid-19.

Why should people put Their Lives in Danger because MT Thinks that she should get Preferential Treatment?

People like this need to get over themselves.

MT, WAIT YOUR TURN.

IMO.

@_ShannonMiller

I am confused. I thought the court had ruled on this?

He does NOT Get The Point, does he?

Is JS representing Every Accused whose case is on hold, including those that are in jail awaiting Their turn for a hearing?

NOPE.

He is representing a person that is OUT On Bond and can pretty much go anywhere she likes.

Doctor, Dentist, and Attorney Offices, Shopping, Church, Swatch Parties, Horseback Riding, Volunteering, Locations Relative to her Criminal Case, etc.

So, Exactly WHY is MT the ONLY Accused that warrants Preferential Treatment over Every Single Person in CT?

GET IN LINE with Literally Everyone Else in CT.

And YES, the ENTIRE World is ON HOLD due to an UNPRECEDENTED Health Emergency.

The ENTIRE WORLD is Making Adjustments due to Covid-19.

Why should people put Their Lives in Danger because MT Thinks that she should get Preferential Treatment?

People like this need to get over themselves.

MT, WAIT YOUR TURN.

IMO.
Operative words. The entire world has been put on hold.
Nary a one of us is spared!
It is what it is.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics