Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

PaPaw has been missing for three years as of today. #BringPaPawHome #NeverGivingUp
It just doesn't seem possible that it's been 3 years already :( I think of all the things in my life that have happened in these last 3 years, and can't imagine all that Papaw has missed sharing with his loved ones.
I'm still hoping there will be more news/media coverage that will renew interest and finally bring MC home.

PaPaw has been missing for three years as of today. #BringPaPawHome #NeverGivingUp
It just doesn't seem possible that it's been 3 years already :( I think of all the things in my life that have happened in these last 3 years, and can't imagine all that Papaw has missed sharing with his loved ones.
I'm still hoping there will be more news/media coverage that will renew interest and finally bring MC home.

Only a truly evil person leaves a family in such darkness for three years. I can’t even imagine. I truly believe suicide would have meant he’d have been found and he just wasn’t the kind of man who would disappeared and just left his children and grandchildren in such pain. I think someone took him, killed him, and somehow disposed of his body. I hope the covid virus does result in a death bed confession so the family could find Papaw and some real healing and closure take place. IMO.

Klein Investigations and Consulting, was recently involved with the capture of Heather Renee Inks, and rescue of Penelope Inks. April 4th from their webpage:

Klein Investigations and Consulting

And from their March 20th posting:

"In the last 72 hours, we have received many tips in an array of missing person/children cases including Molly Miller, Michael Chambers, Zaharias Children, as well as, the whereabouts of the parentally kidnapped child from last week."

I do not know how long Klein Investigations was involved in the Inks' case, but it sure gives me hope that they will be able to solve PaPaw's disappearance, in the near future.

Never forgotten dear Michael.

Klein Investigations and Consulting, was recently involved with the capture of Heather Renee Inks, and rescue of Penelope Inks. April 4th from their webpage:

Klein Investigations and Consulting

And from their March 20th posting:

"In the last 72 hours, we have received many tips in an array of missing person/children cases including Molly Miller, Michael Chambers, Zaharias Children, as well as, the whereabouts of the parentally kidnapped child from last week."

I do not know how long Klein Investigations was involved in the Inks' case, but it sure gives me hope that they will be able to solve PaPaw's disappearance, in the near future.

Never forgotten dear Michael.

I needed to read your positive post, Jim. Thanks, Happy Easter, and may the Chambers' family keep their blessed hope for answers.

I do to... this, and the Danielle Stislicki case are the two cases that really bother me that their bodies haven’t been found. All missing body cas3s bother me but for some reason those two have just stuck with me.

I follow and wish for these two to be found, also. There are good people keeping up with the threads for Danielle and Mr. Chambers. I hope this is the year for both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back