Found Deceased SC- Lillian Ann Marie Payne, 21, Rockhill, 13 May 2020

I agree her hair dyed black changes her looks drastically.

Find Lillian Payne and Bring Her Home

According to the “find” page, the POI (Ray) is in jail (charges unsure of) and stated he got rid of the green van she supposedly was seen getting in.

The latest MP flyer also provides that info on it.

It states Ray told LE he dropped Lilian off at a hotel, but the hotel’s video doesn’t go back that far for LE to review. What hotel?
As I continued reading posts on the page, one stated tips have come in saying she was seen at hotels in a specific area, but the people providing the tips are unable to remember the exact hotels.
He was arrested on 2 charges of Grand Larceny. If I am reading things correctly he 42 or 43 and has a long court history going back into the 1990s - at least 30 plus cases.

I've done a little searching in the SC Courts website, I am even more confused now. According to the website, Lillian was arrested by Rock Hill PD on May 11 and bond was posted on May 18. So how exactly was she missing on the 13th ?

https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Yo...879117120866510267103531015012052734774756885

I’m not sure how big Rockhill is, nor York County...but I’d hope York County Sheriff’s Office would be aware if she were sitting in Rockhill city jail on the day she was reported missing.
There is something definitely off with this time line!

https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Yo...879117120866510267103531015012052734774756885

Looking over the link concerning LP’s arrest, I’m a little confused.
Please forgive me for most likely making this harder than what it is! :confused::confused:

Am I reading it correctly?
•LP arrested on 5.11.20 by Officer R Murphy with RHPD
•charges: 0179-Drugs / Poss. of other controlled sub. in Sched. I to V - 1st offense
•Case Type: Criminal
•Date Received: 5.18.20
•Bond Issued: 5.11.20; Post Date 5.18.20
•Case Filing Date: 5.18.20 @ 10:32am
•Actions: Motion/Brady Motion and Rule 5 on case on 5.20.20 @ 12:45pm

I listed all that to ask:
Usually “Date Received” means the date a person arrested enters jail or date person arrested is transferred to a different jail/facility. But it can’t mean either right?...because 5.11 was arrest date & apparently she posted bail 5.18?
Could it mean date received as in when her case was filed?
Also, by reading the info provided, she definitely posted bail, correct? So she wasn’t moved on 5.18 to another facility? Surely they’d know if she were somewhere else like that!

And during that window (5.11-5.20), LP was reported missing (5.13) and a Detective King with YCSO is assigned to LP’s missing person case.??

I’m not sure how big Rockhill is, nor York County...but I’d hope York County Sheriff’s Office would be aware if she were sitting in Rockhill city jail on the day she was reported missing.
There is something definitely off with this time line!
In South Carolina the Sheriff's Office runs the county jail. They knew she was in there. They know she was bailed out. The news story and Sheriff's post come out two days later. That is awful quick.

So, what is going on here? Is she wanted for something else? Was she a CI? Did someone think she was?

On the same day she was arrested another person (not the person mentioned in this thread) was arrested on three charges - same charge as her one charge and two related - with consecutive case numbers. He was bonded out the same day as her, as well.

Looking over the link concerning LP’s arrest, I’m a little confused.
Please forgive me for most likely making this harder than what it is! :confused::confused:

Am I reading it correctly?
•LP arrested on 5.11.20 by Officer R Murphy with RHPD
•charges: 0179-Drugs / Poss. of other controlled sub. in Sched. I to V - 1st offense
•Case Type: Criminal
•Date Received: 5.18.20
•Bond Issued: 5.11.20; Post Date 5.18.20
•Case Filing Date: 5.18.20 @ 10:32am
•Actions: Motion/Brady Motion and Rule 5 on case on 5.20.20 @ 12:45pm

I listed all that to ask:
Usually “Date Received” means the date a person arrested enters jail or date person arrested is transferred to a different jail/facility. But it can’t mean either right?...because 5.11 was arrest date & apparently she posted bail 5.18?
Could it mean date received as in when her case was filed?
Also, by reading the info provided, she definitely posted bail, correct? So she wasn’t moved on 5.18 to another facility? Surely they’d know if she were somewhere else like that!

And during that window (5.11-5.20), LP was reported missing (5.13) and a Detective King with YCSO is assigned to LP’s missing person case.??
Based on other cases out of South Carolina, I believe that Date Received is when the case was filed into the system not when they went into the jail but I would like to find a police blotter or news item that confirms the arrest date.

In South Carolina the Sheriff's Office runs the county jail. They knew she was in there. They know she was bailed out. The news story and Sheriff's post come out two days later. That is awful quick.

So, what is going on here? Is she wanted for something else? Was she a CI? Did someone think she was?

On the same day she was arrested another person (not the person mentioned in this thread) was arrested on three charges - same charge as her one charge and two related - with consecutive case numbers. He was bonded out the same day as her, as well.
By same officer as well.

@Filly if you don’t mind me asking...
What are your thoughts on the reported date missing along with the arrest record dates?
I keep asking myself is it just a simple mixup with the date last seen?
But then I wonder how LE didn’t catch that?

@Filly if you don’t mind me asking...
What are your thoughts on the reported date missing along with the arrest record dates?
I keep asking myself is it just a simple mixup with the date last seen?
But then I wonder how LE didn’t catch that?

mlhenn, Just not sure. It doesn't make sense.

Somebody is confused or purposefully perhaps putting wrong info out. I hope not.

LE? Can be.....well anything. Overload, busy, worrying they may taze the wrong person? Worried about their families? The way this dang world is going.

JMO, but it gets me angered people especially women in vulnerable positions with a world of hurt get taken advantage of.

Peace, love and light mlhenn.

Hey everyone,

Many posts and responses have been removed due to discussing information stated as fact without links to support what is stated. Anyone can say anything on the internet and that does not make it true, so we have safeguards in place to prevent misinformation from being discussed on Websleuths.

Members need to familiarize themselves with Websleuths Terms of Service (aka The Rules, linked in my signature). These rules are what keeps Websleuths credible and sets us apart from other rumor/gossip type sites and keeps our information factual.

One of those rules is that members who state information as fact MUST provide links to MSM or LE to support what is being stated. The only exception to this rule is Verified Insiders who are allowed to state information as fact without links to substantiate what they claim.

Members who post information without being a VI or without providing links will have their post removed and may face a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Click here for information on how to become Verified.

Thanks.

@TheSmidge

Welcome.
@sillybilly posted the link that will take any member to the process to become a verified insider. This will allow a member to post info without an approved source such as MSM or LE.
The rules of posting info are found at the top of the forum as well.
A mod will be more than happy to help if you’d like.
Also, @sillybilly posted useful info right above your post. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back