OH - Cecily Cornett, 21 found dead in Middletown, Ohio basement, June 2020

MajorHoople

Reaction score
Ohio man 'stuffed naked body of dead woman in a barrel' | Daily Mail Online

"An Ohio man has been arrested and charged with gross abuse of a corpse after police say he mutilated the body of a young woman he found hanging in his basement by cutting off all her fingers, removing her tattoos with a razor and then stuffing her into a barrel.

The Butler County coroner’s office said the remains of 21-year-old Cecily Cornett, of Somerville, were found in June 30 in the barrel at the home of William Slaton, 35, on Yankee Road in Middletown.

Police arrested Slaton, whose criminal record includes a child *advertiser censored* conviction, after he allegedly tossed the barrel containing Cornett's naked body over a backyard fence when officers arrived, according to the Dayton Daily News.

The cause and manner of her death are pending."

from the link in first post:

According to court documents, Slaton told detectives that he woke up one morning in late June after a night of using drugs and went downstairs to find Cornett hanging in the basement.

so I guess it's possible he didn't remember murdering her/hanging her

Ohio man 'stuffed naked body of dead woman in a barrel' | Daily Mail Online

"An Ohio man has been arrested and charged with gross abuse of a corpse after police say he mutilated the body of a young woman he found hanging in his basement by cutting off all her fingers, removing her tattoos with a razor and then stuffing her into a barrel.

The Butler County coroner’s office said the remains of 21-year-old Cecily Cornett, of Somerville, were found in June 30 in the barrel at the home of William Slaton, 35, on Yankee Road in Middletown.

Police arrested Slaton, whose criminal record includes a child *advertiser censored* conviction, after he allegedly tossed the barrel containing Cornett's naked body over a backyard fence when officers arrived, according to the Dayton Daily News.

The cause and manner of her death are pending."
This is horrible and so close to where I live. I hope the man accused gets what he deserves ! I pray her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back