Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe charges will be brought against TMH eventually. I believe Kyron's remains will be found someday, and even if they are not, I believe Terri will be prosecuted. There are other cases that have been solved after many years.

I would agree with that.

Not to be too grim, but if Kyron's remains are found they may be too decomposed to determine the cause of death, and there might not be any forensics linking it to Terri.

^ Sorry, I was quoting the wrong post there. I meant to quote the one after it:

It just seems if they were going to charge her ever and they are still looking in Terri's directions, it would have happened by now or at least wouldn't they have said she is a person of interest or suspect by now? Kyron is one of the first missing persons on the FBI's website. Terri even has even evaded the FBI? Did she charm them? Is it going to take completely new detectives? I don't get it. I have to read the book. I'm very curious to see what the computer evidence was in the emails and all. I find her weigh lifting photos disturbing. I agree with Desiree, she does seem capable of terrible things.

In her ABC interview, there was something happening when she said defiantly, "I was never on Sauve Island. NEVER". I'm sure the FBI has pursued Dede somewhat in terms of that.

Boy Missing pg. 24
I had no idea Desiree and Terri weren't friends when Terri hooked up with Kaine. I also didn't realise they were still married when Terri came into the picture. Desiree set the record straight.

Never thought of that.
You are right..
Terri lied about everything. I appreciated the book because Desiree was able to correct all the misinformation and lies Terri put out there. I gave it a quick read when it came out and am hoping to get back into it to reread soon.

Where it's a non-fiction book, not for entertainment purposes, I don't believe spoilers apply here, like it would to the season finale of Game of Thrones or a plot twist reveal in a Dan Brown novel. There's hardly anything in it that hasn't already been in the media.
Things I didn't know:

Terri Horman, including claims she had emailed a friend the day before Kyron disappeared, saying she planned to leave Kaine and her marriage the next day and take her infant daughter with her.

Terri and Kaine had been up until 3am fighting and arguing on June 4th.

Things I didn't know:

Terri Horman, including claims she had emailed a friend the day before Kyron disappeared, saying she planned to leave Kaine and her marriage the next day and take her infant daughter with her.

Terri and Kaine had been up until 3am fighting and arguing on June 4th.
Oh my and then Kaine left for work the next day. He SHOULD have stayed home and told Desiree what was going on and asked her to take Kyron until he got things straightened out.

In the book, why does the author refer to Kiara as Kayla?

Is she maybe trying to not put her real name out there for searching? IDK
Yes, it's a pseudonym to protect her identity, I guess. (Although she does refer to her known nickname in places).

If you go to page 508, the author lists other pseudonyms she uses throughout the book.

Where it's a non-fiction book, not for entertainment purposes, I don't believe spoilers apply here, like it would to the season finale of Game of Thrones or a plot twist reveal in a Dan Brown novel. There's hardly anything in it that hasn't already been in the media.

Of course it does. It contains information that may not be known to those who haven't read it yet. It's just common courtesy to separate it for those who want to read the book before discussing it. Most of the media links are gone now so there are those who will not have as much knowledge as others who were here from the beginning.

Of course it does. It contains information that may not be known to those who haven't read it yet. It's just common courtesy to separate it for those who want to read the book before discussing it. Most of the media links are gone now so there are those who will not have as much knowledge as others who were here from the beginning.

Spoilers don't pertain to someone's real life tragedy. If someone think so, then they're not one to lecture someone on human decency, let alone common courtesy.

I read the book, and I am even more convinced that Terri killed Kyron. I would recommend this book to anyone that is new to this case or has been reading about it since the beginning.

Well darn - Amazon doesn't send shipments to Latvia... maybe I'll have my sister in Sweden order this book for me - she can get them sent here.... wondering why I can't??!! :(

and Hey @tezi
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif
nice to "see" you around here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads