Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may not have other cases, which is moo. Though this is sure to be a huge payout no matter the outcome, granted he’s not doing this pro bono. All jmo

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but as our Redford Sleuth, can you tell us anything about Means’ local rep? I mean, what do people think of him, assuming they think of him at all?

<respectfully snipped for focus>
I don’t really know much about Means but I know he’s in Rexburg a lot. I hope he knows enough here. All jmo

From what we know about the law in Idaho, If it comes to murder charges for our fave couple, they might be better off with court-appointed attorneys. The requirements are a lot higher than Means can meet.

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but as our Redford Sleuth, can you tell us anything about Means’ local rep? I mean, what do people think of him, assuming they think of him at all?
I can’t speak for everyone, but those I have talked to about him think he’s buying time for a different lawyer to swoop in or that he’s hoping a big firm will work with him in the future. I’ve also heard he doesn’t play by the rules. But I don’t have personal experience with him and that’s all just hearsay. Idk what’s his end goal or his motives are here.

This all jmo, no facts here, jmo and what I’ve heard.

I can’t speak for everyone, but those I have talked to about him think he’s buying time for a different lawyer to swoop in or that he’s hoping a big firm will work with him in the future. I’ve also heard he doesn’t play by the rules. But I don’t have personal experience with him and that’s all just hearsay. Idk what’s his end goal or his motives are here.

This all jmo, no facts here, jmo and what I’ve heard.

Yeah, I think he is along the lines of Baez for the Casey Anthony case. He's now bleeding $$$ bigtime in search for a media <modsnip> who will want the case... and shopping what is legal to raise money for their funds.

.. or to get a pro bono like Casey did. (and he continues side chair with $$$ )

MOO

But has he yet? If so.. he would monetize the pics and info like Baez did... but in this day and time... others have beaten him to such?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I think he is along the lines of Baez for the Casey Anthony case. He's now bleeding $$$ bigtime in search for a media *advertiser censored* who will want the case... and shopping what is legal to raise money for their funds.

MOO

But has he yet? If so.. he would monetize the pics and info like Baez did... but in this day and time... others have beaten him to such?
I haven’t heard that he’s working with someone officially. I think if he was, we’d also see their signatures on the legal documents that are released. So I think it’s all just hearsay right now. All jmo

After listening to the NG interview with April Raymond it is clear to me that no matter how well Charles treated Lori, she just does not have whatever "it" is to be in a long term relationship. I do believe April that he loved her madly and did not cheat.

My other takeaway from that is that Lori was NEVER a full time Mother, she just played Mom when other people were looking. I cannot even begin to understand the depths of what TR must have endured over the years and then later on, JJ. I wish JJ had stayed with Kaye and Larry.
I agree. I had never appreciated that there was a full time nanny. This is just so sad.

Yeah, I think he is along the lines of Baez for the Casey Anthony case. He's now bleeding $$$ bigtime in search for a media *advertiser censored* who will want the case... and shopping what is legal to raise money for their funds.

MOO

I don't think the big guns will swoop in until there is a (or hopefully, a few) murder charge(s). At the moment the most jail time is 10 years. I don't understand why MM is spending so much time at the jail for such minor (in the scheme of potential) charges.
AND
When the murder and conspiracy to murder charges come (and I know that they will), who would honestly want to defend LVD bearing in mind the disclosure of recent documents that clearly show what a bad, scheming, manipulating, liar she is?

I don't think the big guns will swoop in until there is a (or hopefully, a few) murder charge(s). At the moment the most jail time is 10 years. I don't understand why MM is spending so much time at the jail for such minor (in the scheme of potential) charges.
AND
When the murder and conspiracy to murder charges come (and I know that they will), who would honestly want to defend LVD bearing in mind the disclosure of recent documents that clearly show what a bad, scheming, manipulating, liar she is?

Agree. I was just MOO'ing what is coming. $$$ for lawyers and publicity whether they win or lose now and when charges are enhanced.

I wonder if finances between the two have been combined. We know that LVD was using CV's Amazon account last fall. Did CD & LVD open a joint bank account in Hawaii, combine all monies & use that to live on in HI? If so, when LVD was extradited back CD would have been paying all expenses from that account (ie: his airfare back, her Atty's fees, basic living expenses, etc.) How does CD continue to pay for LVD Atty expenses & his own plus expenses for the home he owns while in jail? He would have to have someone do it on his behalf I would imagine.
Either way, that $425K will be burned through pretty quickly I would imagine.

I haven’t heard that he’s working with someone officially. I think if he was, we’d also see their signatures on the legal documents that are released. So I think it’s all just hearsay right now. All jmo

At some point the money will run out. Lori and Chad have no money or collateral for bond. Chad cannot keep paying for both lawyers. Money will run out. They are not selling pictures yet like Casey and Baez did. Even if promised a book or movie deal that’s a big if and a long way off.

I bet soon Means withdraws. I don’t think anyone really wants to work on this case unless court appointed. JMOO

I wonder if finances between the two have been combined. We know that LVD was using CV's Amazon account last fall. Did CD & LVD open a joint bank account in Hawaii, combine all monies & use that to live on in HI? If so, when LVD was extradited back CD would have been paying all expenses from that account (ie: his airfare back, her Atty's fees, basic living expenses, etc.) How does CD continue to pay for LVD Atty expenses & his own plus expenses for the home he owns while in jail? He would have to have someone do it on his behalf I would imagine.
Either way, that $425K will be burned through pretty quickly I would imagine.

IIRC the Daybells reported having only around 150K in assets in HI as a reason she would not flee and should have her bond reduced.

Where was the rest of the $425k at that point... probably attny retainer minus what they spent. It goes quickly. They’ll be out of money in a flash and probably have public defenders appointed imo.

Lori Daybell asks for bond reduction as subpoenas are served in Madison County | East Idaho News

Court documents obtained by EastIdahoNews.com show Lori’s husband, Chad Daybell, had $152,000 in a First Hawaiian Bank account and prosecutors argue she could leave Hawaii if bail is lowered.

Finally plucking up courage to post - longtime 'lurker' on here, short-time member and, incredibly shy to speak/ask questions! I wanted to ask with regards to Tammys autopsy results/potential charges (IF anything suspicious found). If the police found evidence to charge 'whoever' for a murder, do the police have a limited timeline, once being given approval for charging, to actually serve the charge on the defendant, or, can they set the charge to one side to serve as and when they choose (for whatever reason, to serve alongside other charges/people etc)?

I hope I've worded things in a correct way, everything I've written is all MOO.

Finally plucking up courage to post - longtime 'lurker' on here, short-time member and, incredibly shy to speak/ask questions! I wanted to ask with regards to Tammys autopsy results/potential charges (IF anything suspicious found). If the police found evidence to charge 'whoever' for a murder, do the police have a limited timeline, once being given approval for charging, to actually serve the charge on the defendant, or, can they set the charge to one side to serve as and when they choose (for whatever reason, to serve alongside other charges/people etc)?

I hope I've worded things in a correct way, everything I've written is all MOO.

Yes, there is no statute of limitations on murder. In many serial killer cases, they only charge the perp with one murder at a time in case something goes wrong in one trial then they can still get another chance.

As I recall, in the Andrea Yates case in Texas where she drowned her 5 children, they only charged her with one or two of the children at her first trial for this very reason.

I realize Tammy is just one ALLEGED murder, the above examples are just to show they can and do wait sometimes to bring charges.

Yes, there is no statute of limitations on murder. In many serial killer cases, they only charge the perp with one murder at a time in case something goes wrong in one trial then they can still get another chance.

As I recall, in the Andrea Yates case in Texas where she drowned her 5 children, they only charged her with one or two of the children at her first trial for this very reason.

I realize Tammy is just one ALLEGED murder, the above examples are just to show they can and do wait sometimes to bring charges.
Thanks for that reply. I ask because I've seen so many people query as to why nothing has been officially disclosed about any results/findings. I personally like to see that the LE are methodically going through this carefully, with a fine tooth comb so to speak. This case is so complex that it needs patience and a clear head.

It's 12 days to "D Day (doom's day)," or the end of the world according to Chad. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in Lori's cell on the morning of July 23, when she wakes up and finds this old planet is still revolving, her lover is still under lock and key, and she didn't free her children's souls -- she killed them in cold blood.

It's 12 days to "D Day (doom's day)," or the end of the world according to Chad. What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in Lori's cell on the morning of July 23, when she wakes up and finds this old planet is still revolving, her lover is still under lock and key, and she didn't free her children's souls -- she killed them in cold blood.
I think she'll just think that the World is being punished because she, a goddess, is being punished in jail. It won't even faze her. MOOBIPSIT (My Opinion Only But I'm Pretty Sure It's True)

MOO

I think Baez was court appointed and then got famous from the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans