GUILTY KS - Olivia Jansen, 3, found deceased, Kansas City, 10 July 2020 *arrests*

Jewels53

Reaction score
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — A 3-year-old girl reported missing Friday morning is now the subject of an AMBER Alert from the Kansas Bureau of Investigation.

Olivia Jansen was dressed in pajamas, a pink top and purple or teal bottom and her hair was in a ponytail when she was last seen in the 4400 block of Gibbs Road. The area is just off of Interstate 635, slightly north of Shawnee Drive.

NEW-OLIVIA-JANSSEN.jpg

snipped
She is 3-feet tall and weighs 50 pounds. She has brown hair and blue-green eyes.

snipped
Call 911 immediately if you see her. If you have other information, please call the Kansas City, Kansas Police Department at (913) 596-3000.

AMBER Alert issued for missing 3-year-old girl in Kansas City, Kansas | FOX 4 Kansas City WDAF-TV | News, Weather, Sports

At 6:30 AM this morning, the father of Olivia woke up and discovered that she was not in the residence and the back door of the location was standing open. Due to her age and a search of the area, investigators believe that she was taken from the location. There is no known suspect at this time and no known suspect vehicle. - Also per Amber Alert

I live in the KC area so this is breaking news all over the place here. Is anything known about the father? Where is the mother? I am seeing rumors on Facebook etc, but I don't want to violate TOS here by saying anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back