OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I gather the reason to seal pre-trial Motions is to keep the public from reading them and if you go to the Court Docket you can see the Motions laid out. But for some reason these 2 Motions with their respective Journal Entries, pertaining to GW4, have been sealed from public view. This has happened before with Wagner Motions.

We should be privy to these Motions at GW4's Bond hearing...Humm...Sudden Bond Hearing...sudden sealing of Motions...Plot thickens fellow sleuthers!...:cool:

WAGNER, IV, GEORGE WASHINGTON

06/30/2020 ENTRY --

THE ENVELOPE TO WHICH THIS JOURNAL ENTRY IS ATTACHED CONTAINS 2 MOTIONS AND 2 JOURNAL ENTRIES FILED UNDER SEAL WITH THE JUDGE OF THIS COURT ON JUNE 30, 2020;

IT IS ORDERED THAT THE CLERK OF COURTS SHALL HOLD THE CONTENTS OF THE ENVELOPE UNDER SEAL, AND THAT THE ENVELOPE SHALL NOT BE OPENED AND THE CONTENTS OF THE ENVELOPE SHALL NOT BE DISCLOSED, EXCEPT UNDER ORDER OF THIS COURT OR UPON THE ORDER OF A COURT OF JURISDICTION SUPERIOR TO THIS COURT
CC
Do you think this bunch of outlaws are going to walk free???

It was Count 20, excuse me, instead of Count 19 (hacking). It's good to review both here.

COUNT 20
INTERCEPTION OF WIRE, ORAL, OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION

"George Washington Wagner III, on or about July 1, 2014 through May 9, 2017, at the County of Pike; and in the State of Ohio, did unlawfully and purposely, intercept, OR PROCURE another person to intercept or attempt to intercept a wire, oral or electronic communication, in violation of..." (SEE INDICTMENTs)

Indictment details alleged cover-up of Pike County massacre..

That may be “standard” wording to cover all bases. That way it can’t be said I did not do it because someone else did...

Interesting discussion is few and far between...perhaps the reason for few posts? I feel like we are dying on the vine. Everyone seems reluctant to discuss anything new as relates to court entries, motions, anything. JMO

If something “new” comes up with enough information involved to discuss, then there will be something more to discuss. If you get stuck in traffic, it doesn’t mean you will never be able to move again or never get where you are going.
This case is stuck in traffic...

The amount of information for this case on this site is very large. I always have had trouble keeping up with the flow, If not all the facts. Considering that the prosecution has held the vast majority of evidence out of sight and the press, It will be very to keep up with the trials and the deluge of evidence when the time comes. I do hope that all the evidence will be presented. If the defendants plea out, That may not happen. All the dirty facts needs to be shown in the light of day.

I have mentioned that previously. What if they agree to a plea bargain with the stipulation that the evidence remains sealed? I don’t know that it is a possibility but I could see the Ws not wanting everyone to know how heinous what they did was in reality...

You would think that the prosecution would release the autopsy reports,, JMO
The remaining family members may not want that to be done. They are also sealed under court order or otherwise blocked from being released even though they are supposedly public info, I think. There were lawsuits to get access to them. That was when the press was finally given a few minutes to view them.

The remaining family members may not want that to be done. They are also sealed under court order or otherwise blocked from being released even though they are supposedly public info, I think. There were lawsuits to get access to them. That was when the press was finally given a few minutes to view them.

The defense would also use it as an excuse to demand the judge rule a mistrial. Be prepared for dozens of defense objections in each of these trials. They will complain about everything under the sun, much more than they're doing now.

What do you Sluthers think is in the envelope that has been ordered under sealed????

No idea. It could be a trick by the defense to encourage false speculation about the case before it ever goes to trial. It could also be something related to GW4 agreeing to a plea bargain, though one would expect the process for doing that is different.

We can ask one of the WS verified attorneys to give us an opinion.

They could also be announcing a new witness for the defense or discussing some evidence they have.

That brings up he question again, will the Wagner's stick together and claim innocence or will some of them turn on each other? Will they attack the deceased members of the Rhoden family and blame them for their own deaths?

JMO, the defense teams seem to be approaching the trials with different styles or methods. Some introduce a lot of motions and objections, some only do so when necessary. Some dragging out the process, delaying the verdict as much as possible, others more expedient and less dramatic. It will probably be the same in the courtroom.

When the trial starts for the Wagners family I hope and pray that the people of Pike County Ohio realize that the Nation is and has been watching these trials for the past year and a half, not counting the 2 & half year investigation, please don’t let the influence of the other family members keep you from doing the right thing if you get chosen to be a jury members, JMO

When the trial starts for the Wagners family I hope and pray that the people of Pike County Ohio realize that the Nation is and has been watching these trials for the past year and a half, not counting the 2 & half year investigation, please don’t let the influence of the other family members keep you from doing the right thing if you get chosen to be a jury members, JMO

Not sure I understood, which family members are you referring to?

Where the surviving members of the Rhoden, Manley and Gilley families are concerned, I hope the potential jurists are influenced by the suffering and loss they've endured, especially the little children. Those babies witnessed the murders of their parents up close and personal. I hope the jurists are very much influenced by their lifelong trauma, pain and loss.

If you're referring to the Wags, I agree. I hope no one is subjected to any threats or pressure to change testimony or vote for acquittal.

They could also be announcing a new witness for the defense or discussing some evidence they have.

That brings up he question again, will the Wagner's stick together and claim innocence or will some of them turn on each other? Will they attack the deceased members of the Rhoden family and blame them for their own deaths?

JMO, the defense teams seem to be approaching the trials with different styles or methods. Some introduce a lot of motions and objections, some only do so when necessary. Some dragging out the process, delaying the verdict as much as possible, others more expedient and less dramatic. It will probably be the same in the courtroom.

BBM

Both Billy's attorneys before and after arrests were/are hell bent on emphasizing suspects Billy has given them. If these "mystery suspects" are mentioned at trial it could implicate the victims in nebulous practices but I don't think the jury of his peers will buy into it. They will see through the charade.

Mention of other suspects

Wagner family Attorney Clark before arrests:

"...I believe the real answers to the murders lay with drug lords who police have failed to locate.
The Wagners had supplied police with invaluable information to help the investigation.
Why have the authorities not follow up on the leads that the Wagners wanted to give? Is it because the authorities carelessly waited 4-5 months to get back to Billy Wagner?..."

Billy Wagner's current Attorneys Collins and Hayes:

"...The families were close friends the State cannot prove otherwise. There have been multiple different suspects other than the Wagners. Multiple different tips that did not lead investigators to the Wagners and even crime scene evidence with a former law enforcement officer's DNA on it.."

Angela Wagner to Rita on jail phone call:

"Let me tell you what my attorney said, I'm probably not suppose to say this on here but here's what he said to me."
According to Canepa, Angela goes on to tell Rita the theories her attorney has for the murders that can be used in her trial...(Talk about giving the prosecution a head's up!..Wow..)

Which I think will include other suspects.

Last edited:

"...I believe the real answers to the murders lay with drug lords who police have failed to locate.
The Wagners had supplied police with invaluable information to help the investigation.
Why have the authorities not follow up on the leads that the Wagners wanted to give? Is it because the authorities carelessly waited 4-5 months to get back to Billy Wagner?..."

"...The families were close friends the State cannot prove otherwise. There have been multiple different suspects other than the Wagners. Multiple different tips that did not lead investigators to the Wagners and even crime scene evidence with a former law enforcement officer's DNA on it.."

"Let me tell you what my attorney said, I'm probably not suppose to say this on here but here's what he said to me."
According to Canepa, Angela goes on to tell Rita the theories her attorney has for the murders that can be used in her trial...(Talk about giving the prosecution a head's up!..Wow..)

Consider the "sources" of this information...lol...all siding with the Wagners, and so far, not a bit of truth to back any of it up. Why would anyone believe these things?

Just one question. IF are indeed other suspects, why would it not have come out by now? I don't believe this for a second. "Someone" is trying to help out the defense by promoting such propaganda. Not too difficult to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks