SAMPLE CHAPTER ONE. TOM MILLER'SJonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE

I don't think he was at the White's party on the 25th,he was only at the R's party on the 23rd that I know of.Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Nonetheless,he was cleared, and IMO, had nothing to do with JB's death.

No I think you are correct JMO, Ames has confused it with the party on the 23rd where one poster at CL, Evening 2, believes (or says she does, I somehow doubt this) that MacReynolds and his wife did a trial run with 911 and called the police to see how long they would have to torture JB when the police were really called. That would be Evening2's theory on CrimeLibary. I kid you not. It is unbelievable. But either way, I believe it is the party on the 23rd AMESEY DARLIN.

AMES, LF, already has the possibility going that Cookie is an imposter. She already is shocked at how Phillips portrays the Ramseys in PF/PT and she is sure there is jealously there.

Why don't they just all talk into mirrors and say "absolutely, I agree; no doubt about it; that is just what I was thinking; you took the words out of my mouth". Because it is patently clear that is what they want to hear.
Lol, LF is shocked at what Judith wrote about Patsy in PMPT?
Well, what Judith wrote there is one of the most interesting things in the whole book (PMPT, p. 244-250). A must-read! Info about Judith is also on page 241/242.

Hardly surprising that LF is "shocked", since many IDIs see Patsy through rose-colored glasses and admire her, not that different from the women Judith mentioned who put Patsy on a pedestal.
All those who don't admire Patsy are suspected of being envious of her or even hating her.
I don't hate Patsy Ramsey. I want to study her. For imo she is the key figure in this tragic case.

jmo

Well, what Judith wrote there is one of the most interesting things in the whole book (PMPT, p. 244-250). A must-read! Info about Judith is also on page 241/242.

Hardly surprising that LF is "shocked", since many IDIs see Patsy through rose-colored glasses and admire her, not that different from the women Judith mentioned who put Patsy on a pedestal.
All those who don't admire Patsy are suspected of being envious of her or even hating her.
I don't hate Patsy Ramsey. I want to study her. For imo she is the key figure in this tragic case.

jmo

I'm the same way, Rash, I find Patsy Ramsey fascinating in a study of behavior and psychological make-up sense. I love Paradox's theory over at FFJ, and think he's onto the right path.

I don't expect LF or anyone else on that board to see anything other than what they want to see - all of them failed to realize that "do unto others as you would would have done unto you" was the whole point of me saying anything to LF about the woman she was making fun of.

jmo

Absolutely, I agree Rash. I don't think I have ever heard anyone on this Board say they hate Patsy Ramsey. CL posters assume because we say she is guilty that we hate her. That is a projection on their part that if you are guilty you are deserving of being hated.

I never said I hate her and I do not.

I could be wrong, but I think the song Frank sang was "Summer Wind". So you Sinatra fans are safe.

Good, you're right Phew.

Lets hope icedtea4me miissed this post. I can only guess what she can do with the word wind. :D

Yep, I could just see it now...

Patsy: Hello and welcome class, I am your teacher for this course..."Ransom Notes 101: How to Write a Fake One". My name is Patsy Ramsey, and I am a former Miss West Virginia, and I SHOULD have been MISS AMERICA ...I was the prettiest and most talented one there. (Starts to cry)....I SHOULD HAVE WON!! I SHOULD HAVE WON!! DAM- IT...I was the BEST!!! The girl that they chose wasn't nearly as pretty or as talented as I am... (sniff, sniff..and dries her tears), but at LEAST I was Miss West Virginia, alot of people can't say that. I mean, how many former Miss West Virginias do YOU know?? Raise your hand if you know another former Miss West Virgina (nobody raises hand). See...I am special. Well, enough about ME, now lets talk about ME.....as you know....I wrote the mother of all Ransom Notes, well, I prefer to call it a Ransom LETTER. And to be quite frank, I am quite proud of the fact...that it was a FAKE, but nobody knew it and it fooled everybody. (Starts to laugh). Well, not exactly EVERYBODY, there's some people that weren't fooled by it, but...thats okay...because, it fooled the people that it was meant for. And hey, I am not behind bars, and that is the main thing, right? Okay, well today I am going to teach you, MY students, how to write a fake ransom note, and you will learn how to do it from a PRO...me, Patsy Ramsey...a former Miss West Virginia. The first thing you need to do, is get out your writing pad, and your Sharpie pen....we will start with a practice note first. It could say something like...Mr. and Mrs. Blah, Blah, Blah, you would insert your last name here, of course.....and that would be all that it would need to say. If you get caught, after you commit a crime, and have written a practice ransom note...you tell the police that it was going to be the start of an invitation, or something. They will believe you.....especially the Boulder Police. Okay, now....take your Sharpie, and turn a few pages back...and lets start the finished product. The thing that you MUST remember is it HAS to be almost THREE pages long. That is a absolute MUST!!! Throw some French words in there too...and make it really, really nice, almost motherly, with advice and such. For example.....I advise you to do....blah, blah, blah. Okay, class....any questions? Oh yeah, one more thing....did I mention that I was a former MISS WEST VIRGINIA?"

does anyone know who she lost out to that yr? (I think it was 1980 ?) ..and did she make any of the cuts at all,like the top 10? was she runner-up? thx.

AMES, LF, already has the possibility going that Cookie is an imposter. She already is shocked at how Phillips portrays the Ramseys in PF/PT and she is sure there is jealously there.

Why don't they just all talk into mirrors and say "absolutely, I agree; no doubt about it; that is just what I was thinking; you took the words out of my mouth". Because it is patently clear that is what they want to hear.

Apparently they haven't seen Cookie's post on FFJ, that has the COVER of Doc Miller's book on it....a picture of Patsy and JB that SHE took herself. HOW IN THE WORLD would she have gotten her hands on that (along with pictures of herself and her husband, and pictures of herself with Patsy)...if she were an imposter?? I agree that you do have to take the word of some posters that they are actually who they say they are. BUT...in Cookies case....she has Doc's Book cover, the excerpt FROM the book... and the pictures to prove it. There is no convincing IDI's though...they have their minds made up. ON the other hand...I think that if ANY RDI saw overwhelming evidence that an intruder DID do it, they would probably change over to an IDI...or at least a fence sitter. The IDI's though, could watch a tape, of what happened that night, along with the parent's confession...and they STILL wouldn't think that the Ramsey's were guilty. They would make up some sort of excuse....like the tape was altered, or John and Patsy were taking some sort of weird meds. that made them confess to something that they did not do, etc. They would NEVER in a million years, no matter WHAT evidence is found, or who steps forward to confess, or with info. (Burke for example)...believe that the Ramsey's are guilty of killing their daughter.

ROFL !! ..all of it !!
she could've also done a short course (very short course) on "What if I DID Write the Ransom note?"

Patsy: Ok,class,if I were to have to written it,what would it look like?

::holds up her copy of the note::

CLASS DISMISSED....

LOL...and her students would have said..."and we paid money for THIS?"

I don't think he was at the White's party on the 25th,he was only at the R's party on the 23rd that I know of.Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Nonetheless,he was cleared, and IMO, had nothing to do with JB's death.

You are correct, I went back and re-read Patsys interview. It was there, at the party on the 23rd, that he asked JB where Santa was when he wasn't around (in person)...and JB pointed to her heart...and said..."In my heart". Patsy talked about this in her interview...of course...she thought that it was WEIRD that JB would have said that, and then when she was found dead, she had a heart drawn on the palm of her hand...which...I STILL think looks more like the eyes and mouth of a SMILEY FACE...than a heart. Yes, he has been cleared though...I DO know THAT much...LOL

No I think you are correct JMO, Ames has confused it with the party on the 23rd where one poster at CL, Evening 2, believes (or says she does, I somehow doubt this) that MacReynolds and his wife did a trial run with 911 and called the police to see how long they would have to torture JB when the police were really called. That would be Evening2's theory on CrimeLibary. I kid you not. It is unbelievable. But either way, I believe it is the party on the 23rd AMESEY DARLIN.

You are right....MY BAD. I went back and read Patsy's interview..and it was the Party on the 23rd, where Santa Bill was there, and read the kids a book. I blame it on my pregnancy hormones....LOL

jmo

I don't hate Patsy Ramsey, either...nor am I jealous of her, why would I be, she is dead. But, I DO BELIEVE that she murdered...(in an accidental rage attack)...her daughter. Doesn't mean that I hate her though...or I am jealous of her.

does anyone know who she lost out to that yr? (I think it was 1980 ?) ..and did she make any of the cuts at all,like the top 10? was she runner-up? thx.

It was 1977, here is a link to a picture of her with her crown...she was actually very pretty back then. I am still trying to find out if she was in the top ten, and who won...I will get back to you.

http://cfapp2.rockymountainnews.com/slideshow/slideshow.cfm?type=RAMSEY&ID=062406ramsey&NUM=4

Okay, this is who beat her for the crown...

Miss America 1977 - Dorothy K. Benham Minnesota

Here ya go...These are a list of Miss West Virginia's...and what their placement was in the Miss America Pageant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_West_Virginia

Scroll down to 1977

She did not place in the Miss America Pageant, but she was ONE of the winners of the non-finalist talent awards.

Solace...and other posters...I totally agree with you guys about the CL board. But, I do want to say, that CK and I had this same discussion once before, on another thread...and Tricia closed the thread down. Apparently bad-mouthing other boards isn't acceptable here. (I agree with Tricia on that one, because we don't want to become LIKE the other boards). Anyway, I would hate for this thread to get shut down, because we have Cookie posting here now. Not trying to be bossy here...and I am as guilty as the next person...but, we should probably stop talking about them, because I would hate to see this thread closed...due to us discussing (for lack of a better word)....the CL board. Boy, wouldn't THAT just thrill them over there??? They would be so proud of themselves.

Many IDIs on the CL forum seem to be quite upset that Judith Phillips is now also posting on Websleuths, which both has a large number of viewers and an excellent reputation.

To everyone - please remember!

Websleuths has a good reputation because we welcome all POVs and do not tolerate flaming or trolling from anyone (regardless of their POV or length of membership).

Please continue to discuss the case not other posters even if they belong to other forums. If you want to have a rant, the Jury Room is always open!

In response to a request by PM, I can definitely confirm that this thread has not been "rearranged" or "doctored".

There are no deleted posts on this thread (this is easy for me to verify as deleted posts are merely "hidden" and moderators can still view them). Nor do there appear to be any edited posts.

For the recored, if a post is deleted (i.e. hidden) the following post will take its number. Subsequent posts do likewise. There are never missing post numbers.

I hope this settles any confusion.

Just got back from a loooooooooong trip with Doc. I will post a link and respond to your questions tomorrow. THE DUDE ABIDES! See you tomorrow!

Good, you're right Phew.

Lets hope icedtea4me miissed this post. I can only guess what she can do with the word wind. :D
ROFL!! No, please don't let icedtea4me read it.:D
But Sinatra did write another song ("Kiss me again") which actually starts with the words "Sweet summer breeze ...".

What I hate is how the DA's office treated the murder of a defenseless child like a typical freakin' purse-snatching!

Makes it look like a bunch of lawyers from L.A.!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back