Found Deceased CA - Naya Rivera, "Glee Actress", missing from boat with son, 4, (fnd alive), Lake Piru, 9 July 2020

Does anyone else wonder if someone followed her? She's not exactly nobody, she's very famous and attractive, and it wouldn't be the first time something started out looking like an accident and ended up being foul play. Is there anything that clearly rules it out?

Does anyone else wonder if someone followed her? She's not exactly nobody, she's very famous and attractive, and it wouldn't be the first time something started out looking like an accident and ended up being foul play. Is there anything that clearly rules it out?

I have a small niggle as to this too. I really don’t want to go anywhere near conspiracy or reaching too far but she is incredibly attractive and famous so I can’t fully rule it out at this stage.

Occams rule tells me this was a tragic accident but there is a teeny small piece of me can’t shake that same thought too

For me, the odds of her being followed or recognized during this outing are slim. IMO Having that video footage of her arriving with her son was very low key. LE would have seen the rest of the video showing others arriving. If her little boy was able to say she went in the water & didn’t come back, I believe he could have talked about a second person being there. I just don’t see her being abducted off the boat she rented. IMO

Last edited:
Those pictures of her family in the water trying to connect with her are heartbreaking. They just want their loved one back and to feel close to her again.
Speaking of her family, if you read up on them, they are all very gifted. Quite the exceptional family.

This dear girl will likely be recovered today; let us pray so. Very sad case.

Amateur opinion and speculation

There is a photo here that shows the boat after it was found. It looks like the white bag is sitting open on one of the seats and that there is another bag on the seat at the back of the boat. A life jacket appears to be laying on the floor. The gate on the front of the boat appears that it was found open too and there is a ladder off the front of the boat into the water.

Google Image Result for https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/NINTCHDBPICT000594447251.jpg

That bag doesn’t look half as big there as it did over her shoulder on the other cctv

That bag doesn’t look half as big there as it did over her shoulder on the other cctv
She had probably removed some of the things that were in it. The picture of her carrying the bag was taken before they went on the boat ride so if there were towels or life jackets in it, it would have appeared to be larger. Imo

Those pictures of her family in the water trying to connect with her are heartbreaking. They just want their loved one back and to feel close to her again.
She had probably removed some of the things that were in it. The picture of her carrying the bag was taken before they went on the boat ride so if there were towels or life jackets in it, it would have appeared to be larger. Imo

I’m a mother of three, all 2 years apart. Taking the 3 of them to the beach was like loading up for a vacation. All parents or people that have taken kids to the beach, pool, water park etc....we pack everything, just in case. Imagine all the towels, extra clothes, snacks, drinks etc... Seeing the video of her seemingly parking far out in the parking lot and not only is she carrying a big tote/beach bag full of the above stuff, it looked like her son was carrying things also. In my opinion as an investigator, nothing that she was carrying would seem out of the ordinary.

It's morning in California right now, yes? A new day and hoping for this to be brought to a resolution today :( even though most likely it will be a devastating resolution
I hope so too. The more days that go by the bigger the chance of finding her body, I would think. Although if the water is very deep it could take up to a week for a body to float back up to the surface.

I hope it's sooner than later so her family and loved ones don't have to wait much longer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back