Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about that too, his clothing description included a sweatshirt. I'm in California, so I don't know but thought it was hot and humid in Philly?
I thought the clothing included a t-shirt, cargo pants and a zip hoody?
I'm not really sure when he was even "officially" last seen.
If it was in the morning hours, it might make sense he'd have on a little jacket.

I hate to say this but where are the dumpsters located by both mom and babysitters address and are there cameras nearby?
My thought had been someone transported him somewhere but now I think it was a quick dumping ( So Sorry to be harsh in my writing ).

Still trying to understand the facts in this case.

-Mom lives at 31st and Page streets in Strawberry Mansion.
-Step-Dad lives ...
-Babysitter lives ...

Babysitter lives at 53rd & Montgomery? Watch the video at link, is the officer trying to kick the door down? :eek:
Search Continues for Missing Philadelphia Toddler King Hill

Here's 53rd & Montgomery, same building as in the video. خرائط ‪Google

This looks to be where ‬‏‏Mom lives, as depicted in the link above. خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Last edited:
I thought the clothing included a t-shirt, cargo pants and a zip hoody?
I'm not really sure when he was even "officially" last seen.
If it was in the morning hours, it might make sense he'd have on a little jacket.

Philly was hot and humid all of last week; humid in the early morning and well into the evening. It makes no sense for him to have had on a zip up or pull over sweatshirt.

-Step-Dad lives ...
-Babysitter lives ...

Babysitter lives at 53rd & Montgomery? Watch the video at link, is the officer trying to kick the door down? :eek:

This looks to be where ‬‏‏Mom lives, as depicted in the link above. خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
I *think* it's the stepfather who lives at 31 and Page. Originally I thought it was the mother's place but in her interview she's standing in a doorway that has a different number on it - one near the stepfather's place but I can't nail it exactly on Google maps. Babysitter lives about 3.5 miles away.

Yeah, it sure looks like the officer was kicking in the door - or at least trying to. What a mess.

Philadelphia Police Leaving No Stone Unturned As Search For Missing 2-Year-Old King Hill Continues

^^^ In this video when the reporter says the babysitter dropped King at his mother's house the camera zooms to the house on 31st and Page. Are they just using stock video that they already had? Is it the mother's house and if so where was she during her interview and where does the stepfather live?

Ouch! This hurts my head.

I'm sorry maybe I'm mistaken about who lives where. But I'm confident on the map locations, so if anyone knows "who's on 1st, 2nd & 3rd base" let me know.
Seriously, just when I think I'm getting somewhere.

Past two years.
Two YEARS shes been caring for King and the mom says she didnt know her?! Hes only 2 years old, so for basically his entire life this babysitter has been babysitting him but there has been no official meeting or previous interactions?

Serious lack of communication here between all adults.

I hate to say this but where are the dumpsters located by both mom and babysitters address and are there cameras nearby?
My thought had been someone transported him somewhere but now I think it was a quick dumping ( So Sorry to be harsh in my writing ).

Many of us have seen that very thing before.
Just recently in fact but I can't recall the little boy's name.
It's sickening to know some people actually do consider children disposable, but we all know they do.
Hoping this sweet little guy didn't suffer the same fate.
I'd be okay if the babysitter was hiding him, or the mom was, or grandma, anyone.
As long as he's safe somewhere.

Two YEARS shes been caring for King and the mom says she didnt know her?! Hes only 2 years old, so for basically his entire life this babysitter has been babysitting him but there has been no official meeting or previous interactions?

Or a whole lotta lying going on. Could be either I suppose.

-Step-Dad lives ...
-Babysitter lives ...

First reports said he was last seen at Page & 31st, and I think we all assumed that meant last seen at the step-dad's since that's where he was supposed to be.
The reported dropped off at 33rd & Diamond, and also, dropped off with the mom. I would assume that means mom lives in the 33rd & Diamond location.
(But she is on video giving an interview at the 3100 block of Page - or so it certainly appears to be the same sort of duplex house).
Then babysitter - bust in the door video - at 53rd & Montgomery.

Do I have that straight? o_O

If Mom was supposed to get him in two weeks for his birthday he will be 3, sounds like Mom might have had him for a minute or two.

What was the babysitters reason for her dropping king off? And dropping him off with mom instead of back with stepdad? I wish we knew more details from LE but hell, they are probably even having a tough time keeping track lol

First reports said he was last seen at Page & 31st, and I think we all assumed that meant last seen at the step-dad's since that's where he was supposed to be.
The reported dropped off at 33rd & Diamond, and also, dropped off with the mom. I would assume that means mom lives in the 33rd & Diamond location.
(But she is on video giving an interview at the 3100 block of Page - or so it certainly appears to be the same sort of duplex house).
Then babysitter - bust in the door video - at 53rd & Montgomery.

Do I have that straight? o_O
Ok, all the locations are mapped here خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏ . Thank you!!

Tentatively identified locations:
-33rd & Diamond (Mom)
-31st & Page (Dad)
-53rd & Montgomery (Babysitter)

* Subject to change

I thought about that too, his clothing description included a sweatshirt. I'm in California, so I don't know but thought it was hot and humid in Philly?
Yes, it is very hot & humid during the summer months in Philly. I hate to mention my other thought the trash collection has not been regular at all so add that to the mix too.

Last edited:
Hi all - Watching this case and finally joining the discussion. At last week's press conference, the police captain let it slip that he had reason to believe the babysitter did drop off the baby with the mom. Then he kind of back pedaled on that and said the babysitter was able to identify the mother. MOO: This made me think the police found the babysitter to be more credible than the mother. But today's press conference was a totally different story.

Today, the officer emphasized that King hasn't been seen for AT LEAST a week. To me that told me that he is now seriously doubting the babysitter's story about handing off the baby on Tuesday morning to the mom. If he is questioning when King was last seen, then he is by definition questioning the babysitter's account. He also revealed that the most recent sighting of King prior to the 7th was still the unconfirmed July 4th sighting that he mentioned last week. To me this also signals that the babysitter and the stepdad have no proof (photos or credible witnesses) to back up that King was fine and with either of them on the 5th, 6th, 7th at least. So sad.

The police captain seemed more worried. I think he was hoping this was custody shenanigans last week when he raised alarm bells out of "caution." Today I wanted to jump in the screen and push the reporters to ask more questions...

1) When did the stepdad last see King? (it sounds like this was before July 4th .... this is very sad)

2) When was King last seen prior to the unconfirmed 4th of July sighting?

3) If you need the public's help regarding possible sightings prior to the 7th, don't you think it would help if you released the name and/or neighborhood of the babysitter? Possibly the same for stepdad? (street/ block)

4) With all of these resources, have you been able to review any footage of the location and time of the supposed hand off?

(I'd guess they HAVE found some footage and cell phone evidence and are not yet willing to discuss it) Again, MOO.

Yes, it is very hot & humid during the summer months in Philly. I hate to mention my other thought the trash collection has not been regular at all so add that to the mix too.
Yes, I originally thought they lived in apartments and had dumpsters but now I see it is a house that would have trash pick up.With King possibly being gone longer than what has been stated, searching landfill would be even more difficult to pin point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle