Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the prosecution will try to use this information. The defense will object, of course. I wonder how a judge would rule? Jmo

It's hard for me to imagine this info becoming relevant to the prosecution of the current charges or the future (we hope) murder charges. Moreover, I hope there's enough damning and direct evidence on those charges that discussing her historically nasty behavior will be unnecessary. JMO

There are a couple of glaring patterns between LVD & MP.
1) both accused ex's of sexual behaviors their family of origin would not approve.
2) both up and left their husbands (and child/ren) and ran after filing for divorce
3) both fought very hard in court to obtain (or keep from the paternal side of the child's family) the child in their care but didn't really want to raise the kids (as evidenced by MP not showing up for visitation and/or court for parenting plan) & LVD is self-explanatory
4) both run to their family members with outrageous stories of persecution and the unfair legal court system (I have no proof of MP doing this just assume that is her story to her family for being arrested for trespassing).
5) both portraying themselves as the perfect Mormon Mom/Sister but both are clearly not satisfied with the mainstream doctrine and went looking for "something more meaningful" spiritually.
6) both bought into the multiple probations and zombie estate levels that CD barked in his side show - devout believers in the snake oil cure

MOO

Let's not forget that there is a genetic component to certain mental illnesses or personality disorders.

Who is CW? You used those initials twice and going by context of both statements, it appears to be used for different people and I don't recall anyone with those initials in this case at all... I may just be confused...
It was a typo.

LVD and CV is what I meant to type. Forgive my fast typing and lack of double checking before replying.

Just asking about this reopening of the investigation into JR's death, because I thought I'd just read that they are NOT reopening an investigation there, but maybe I missed it? I think they should reopen it, MO.
ANOTHER murder probe of 'cult mom' Lori Vallow as FBI investigates death of her third husband Joseph Ryan, dad of one of her missing kids “An FBI spokesperson tells PEOPLE, “we are aware of Mr. Ryan’s death and it has become part of the investigation into Lori Vallow.”
FBI Now Investigating Death of Lori Vallow's Previous Husband, Which Was Ruled a Heart Attack

Just listened to the Charles' divorce episode - wow - there are so many revelations here. Thanks for reading through those documents and explaining the situation involving the camera installation. I feel sorry for all the kids who had to live in or visit that house.

IIRC, that was the only clue re: digital data prior to reading about AxC's September phone pings in CD's probable cause affidavit. So I think we can assume they had his analyzed at least his phone ping data by early March? Can't help but wonder what the October phone pings will tell us.

Thank you.

RSBBM

What's the this that is being referenced here? The documents ordered from public records of the state of Texas under FOIA/TPIA and reproduced by YouTuber WTAF?
Respectfully, WTAF didn’t reproduce anything. We’ve also acquired documents from several other states. We are more than just “youtubers”. WTAF is professionals who have a YouTube channel.

It depends LOL 7/22 is one date. We’re calling that one “dress rehearsal”. There’s another date in August that LVD predicted herself. All JMO.

That is good to know WTAF Wicked Truths, we have a family member turns 40 on the 24 July:):):) after they teased me about me turning forty few years ago if the world goes bang July or August they will be forty. LOL
( Evil Dark Overlord Laughter)
Even my kids will still do their homework on the 21st, homework is still very important regardless what ever;) happens the next day.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Seriously from remembering my Sunday School Days......... way back to the Stone Ages.....
(If that sentence did not make sense:rolleyes: neither does Lori's or Chad's predication) IMO.
We do not know when the world is going to end. It is stated many times.
The parable of the Wedding and Bride Maids even tells you do not know when the Groom returns and it is time to leave.
There is constant warnings as well' Beware of False Prophets for they claim to know, but they do not know."
I will wait and see what happens on 22nd July. Also August I am interested in what happens......
Take advice from my Grandparents who advised if the World ends tomorrow....
Wear stylish clothes and hairstyle. Nice makeup,don't over do it. Big smile.......:):)
Most importantly................ fresh underwear.:):):):):):):):):):)

Respectfully, WTAF didn’t reproduce anything. We’ve also acquired documents from several other states. We are more than just “youtubers”. WTAF is professionals who have a YouTube channel.
BBM - did WTAF not release the divorce documents?

I will wait and see what happens on 22nd July. Also August I am interested in what happens......
Take advice from my Grandparents who advised if the World ends tomorrow....
Wear stylish clothes and hairstyle. Nice makeup,don't over do it. Big smile.......:):)
Most importantly................ fresh underwear.:):):):):):):):):):)
I've just re-coloured my hair - and have also have new underwear on order, just hope it gets here in time! Bring it on, lol :)

LV's Order to Seal discussion from 1:45-7:15

SR suspects that RW filed something to disqualify MM because he made a material misrepresentation to the court, that it is not a waivable conflict of interest, and MM needs to withdraw completely.

Judge Eddins: Mr. Means, have you ever represented any of the alleged co-conspirators that are set forth in the criminal complaint?

MM: No, Your Honor, other than Mr. Daybell.

RW's reaction to this statement is priceless @3:35-3:50

I wanted to comment on something a couple of days ago and forgot to comment.

Regarding JJ and Bailey.

1. As far as JJ being in a carseat, since we noted Tylee had to keep him in the car.

I think it could be possible CV hadn't restrained him when he went back to get his phone.

It's also possible JJ could get out of his carseat by himself.

2. Bailey and barking

Labradoodles are highly intelligent. It's possible as an emotional support dog that Bailey had been trained to not bark.

Also, I think we're assuming Bailey didn't bark that day.

For all we know, Bailey did bark. It isn't unusual to hear a dog bark. No one in my neighborhood would assume something bad had happened if they heard a dog barking. Our dogs all bark.

All jmo

MOO
Once they are charged they have the right to a speedy trial. Theres no rush because they are in custody. It makes sense to wait for the autopsy results and any other lab results they are waiting for before charging them.

Normally, it sounds right:

1. Speedy Trial: haven’t these guys “waived time”?

2. Custody: the victims sit on needles and pins. I don’t want them to suffer waiting

3. Autopsy: I agree w the reporter and Court TV, “Nate Eaton said on a NG podcast that even if the autopsy came back as inconclusive, they had enough digital evidence to charge them anyways. So, there's hope for justice yet.”

I agree w folks that “liked” your response... But, this case is VERY different. I shot off my mouth after hearing from Nate and Vinnie At Court TV. SO, not my original idea. I will be censored soon for wanting them prosecuted to the full extent of the law. So, bye bye. This case is very different from routine.

It depends LOL 7/22 is one date. We’re calling that one “dress rehearsal”. There’s another date in August that LVD predicted herself. All JMO.

I wonder if LVD and CD will receive visits from counsel on July 23 to take their “temperature”. Good time to see who, if either, flips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member