Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued

Status
Not open for further replies.
How disrespectful in his own house! It shows exactly what they thought of him and I would’ve rubbed their sleazy faces into it.
Grubs.

ITA.. This! Amber had zero respect for Johnny and his assets...this sick stunt is a perfect example of what a despicable and demented woman she is...this alone is extremely telling of what he was dealing with!

we hear a long list of drugs Depp has been taking - including prescription drugs. He has suffered from insomnia since he was a child, and also has recently been prescribed drugs for ADHD, which again it is said he has had since he was a child. He is also said to suffer from anxiety issues.

It also lists depression as a factor, as well as "bipolar 1"

To this day, I'm still shocked at the fact that he married her so quickly, after being with Paradis for soooooo long, without a prenup. I've read that a huge fight between them was caused because he wanted her to sign a prenup, that should've been a huge red flag. Why did he even marry her? This relationship is so weird to me.
As far as I know, Depp has no history of domestic violence, and Heard does. Is he sober as of right now?

Wow... from the very beginning to now, this entire post escalated SO MUCH.
From a Happy couple, to divorce to the now "famous" court case. Its all a bit too much isn't it.

IMO I think she's taken him for a complete ride. After reading the forum comments about whats been going on (I've not been keeping up with the case much so thank you for all the updates there) its unbelievable that so much has happened.
That voice recording of her going bonkers kind of puts it all into perspective.
Don't get me wrong, abuse of any level is wrong. So if she indeed get abused by JD then of course she must have justice, there's no doubt there. But there has been many times in the past where we see Actors/Actresses spin a web of lies for the "story" and the money.

In one way I hope she's not lying because its sickening to lie about abuse, even criminal. But in the other way I also want to believe JD didn't do any of it.

BUT we never know what goes on behind closed doors, so until we know the exact details that hopefully comes out in court with proof, we can't make a solid decision.
I just hope justice is served for whomever the innocent party is, but in all honesty both have shown in the past now that are a bit cooky in some ways.

I say these opinions with no offence to anybody, always been a huge JD fan since I first saw him in POTC when I was a youngster and have enjoyed many of his films since immensely over the years. AH, I've never actually heard of until they had got into a relationship and it was all over the celeb news articles. Apart from that, I don't know her from anywhere else I don't believe.

I think it's pretty clear that Johnny Depp has substance abuse issues that go way, way, way back. If he ever gets sober and stays that way I will be very surprised, I don't know how his body hasn't given up on him yet. I do wonder how Lily and Jack were raised, I hope to God they had a happy childhood. Jack is really private, but Lily seems to absolutely LOVE both Johnny and Vanessa. I have to admit that while Johnny is a bit... crude? He also comes off as very well spoken, seems pretty educated, at least on a cultural/artistic level. The fact that he had a really long relationship with Paradis and she alleges he never touched her in a violent way says a loooooooooot to me, specially because Amber has a domestic assault situation under her belt already.
I don't now if he actually ever touched her with the intent of hurting her. I don't doubt he probably grabbed her weird or pushed her several times. Their relationship was extremely volatile and toxic, it's a miracle they're both alive, with the amount of drug/alcohol abuse that was going on, he cheating and the constant fights, something going wrong fast would be very likely.
I hope this mess doesn't scare victims, male and female, to come forward and to get help AND justice. I wouldn't be surprised if this type of relationship was somewhat common in the circles they move in.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard: She was 'the abuser', says Depp's ex-PA

Stephen Deuters told London's High Court that Ms Heard, 34, subjected Mr Depp, 57, to "years of abuse".
In his written witness statement, he said he saw Ms Heard "on many occasions" during the period Mr Depp is alleged to have been abusive.
"At no point did Ms Heard ever mention any physical abuse and I never saw evidence of any injury to Ms Heard," he claimed.
Mr Deuters said he was "extremely surprised and outraged" when it became public that Ms Heard had filed for a temporary restraining order in 2016.

"I knew that Ms Heard was the abuser in the relationship and I was appalled that she would behave in this way," he said.

more, with incidents of abuse
'Heard was the abuser', says Depp's ex-PA

I believe him. Amber Heard is one frightening controlling woman. imo

Johnny Depp tells court ex-wife Amber Heard attacked him on night he learned he'd lost $930 million.

At that meeting, he was told his previous managers had lost $US650 million of money he had made from films, which he called a "ludicrous" sum.

Mr Depp told the court Ms Heard accused him of making her look foolish in front of her friends and had attacked him while he was reading in bed, throwing a wild, swinging punch at him.
Johnny Depp tells court Amber Heard attacked him on night he learned he'd lost $930m

If Elvis can shoot out his TV then surely JD can spill some freakin’ ice cream.
Who’s head has the nice fluffy pillow next to him?
He’d been working 17 hours a day leading up to this.

1AC6D41F-7CA2-43DD-BC01-EAA7B2B4B67B.jpeg
Explaining the circumstances, Depp claimed he’d been working long days before the picture was taken on a flight from Boston.

“She asked me to hold her tub of ice cream. I have my right hand in my pocket and I’m holding the ice cream in the other.

“I was obviously on the nod and very tired, falling asleep, and the ice cream then spilt all over my leg and then she took that … and showed me the next day and said, ‘Look at what you’ve become … look at you, it’s pathetic.’”
‘Pathetic’ photo of Johnny Depp, taken by Amber Heard, shown in court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members