GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

It kind of amazes me that she said that their relationship broke up, or she “stepped back” because of his “weird ways” and that he was “always incarcerated”. Not sure why she’d let him care for her 10yo daughter, especially as a convicted sex offender. Or their son together. I wonder if he had changed his behavior, she said their relationship was about 8.5 years ago and they were together for 2-3 years (although not reporting his address to register as required doesn’t point to that)? Or if the sex offense was so long ago that she didn’t feel it was relevant? Or she thought he was innocent of that offense? Not placing blame on her, just curious as to her reasoning.
Ok, so now we are clear on the relationship.

Henry Dinkins and Aisha Lankford have a son together. That son went for visitation with his Dad and Breasia went with him. So the male child is her brother!

My other question regarding whether Mom knew HD was a RSO was also answered.

Due to TOS, I'll not comment on anything else Mom said ...

"Dinkins is being held at the Scott County Jail on a sex offender violation. His lawyer called Dinkins a "person of interest" in a motion to withdraw from the case. Davenport Police have not named him as a suspect.

Breasia was last seen in the 2700 block of E. 53rd St. Her grandmother said Breasia had joined her grandson, Dinkins' son, at a sleepover at Dinkins' apartment on Thursday. Breasia was reported missing on Friday morning.

The apartment where he has been living, 2744 E. 53rd St., Davenport, was searched by police on Friday."

UPDATE: Breasia Terrell's mother met with Henry Earl Dinkins this morning

Vehicle%202.jpg

Vehicle%201.jpg

Motorhome%20Photo%202.jpg

Henry%20Dinkins%202.jpg

Breasia%20Terrell.jpg

Dinkins is also known to have previous connections to the Camanche/Clinton area.

Vehicles associated with Dinkins include a 2007 Maroon Chevy Impala, 2012 Black Chevy Camaro, and a 1980’s Kings Highway motorhome. All these vehicles are currently are impounded and in the possession of investigators.

If the public has any information regarding the whereabouts of Dinkins or these vehicles during the timeframe of July 9 from 10 p.m to Friday, July 10 at 12 p.m., they are asked to call 911 immediately to share this information with investigators.
Missing Child

Gahhhh none of these videos will play for me! I usually don’t have trouble. Anyone willing to throw out the main points?

I wish I could give the main points.
The interviewers voice came through loud and clear but I was unable to hear what the mother was saying...they didn't have a good mic set up for her, I guess.

Ok, so now we are clear on the relationship.

Henry Dinkins and Aisha Lankford have a son together. That son went for visitation with his Dad and Breasia went with him. So the male child is her brother!

My other question regarding whether Mom knew HD was a RSO was also answered.

Due to TOS, I'll not comment on anything else Mom said ...

Weren't they reported to be cousins just yesterday in another article?

Weren't they reported to be cousins just yesterday in another article?
Even locally, all info is very vague and hard to tell what is rumor vs. truth. Very little is being released.
At least we know now by her mom’s own words that the boy is Breasia’s Brother.
Everyone wants to help search but we don’t know where to except Credit Island, which has been searched a lot already.

Grrrrr!!!
I'm trying to catch up on this case. If this young girl had been blonde and white, there would be so, so much more attention on it.

Please let me know if I've got this right...
Breasia's mother had a son with Dinkins, and that is Breasia's half-brother.
How does Grandma fit into this? Is she Breasia's mom's mom?

This his horrible! Where are the headlines? Where are the WSers? I'm so sorry I just stumbled across this case.
Breasia, I hope you're safe. You are a beautiful young woman, even at 10 years old.

t_6239755d8d54401083a7aac23489f07c_name_file_1920x1080_5400_v4_.jpg

ENLGAZAB3RAHRFXGOABGULAKCE.PNG

You don't deserve this sweetie. I would love to give you a hug. We want you to be safe.

Grrrrr!!!
I'm trying to catch up on this case. If this young girl had been blonde and white, there would be so, so much more attention on it.

Please let me know if I've got this right...
Breasia's mother had a son with Dinkins, and that is Breasia's half-brother.
How does Grandma fit into this? Is she Breasia's mom's mom?

This his horrible! Where are the headlines? Where are the WSers? I'm so sorry I just stumbled across this case.
Breasia, I hope you're safe. You are a beautiful young woman, even at 10 years old.

t_6239755d8d54401083a7aac23489f07c_name_file_1920x1080_5400_v4_.jpg

ENLGAZAB3RAHRFXGOABGULAKCE.PNG

You don't deserve this sweetie. I would love to give you a hug. We want you to be safe.

Another photo of lovely Breasia:
Ecvgt_uXsAcERke

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23