Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep wondering about the police not naming the babysitter and stepdad If they thought babysitter is hiding king it would be helpful to the investigation Neither stepdad or babysitter spoke out to the media I wonder if they were adviced by LE not to do so Meanwhile mother,grandma and uncle post statements that seem to contradict and not be truthful.I feel like by now LE knows a lot more than they are saying and unfortunately I think they're building a case against mom Meanwhile I keep hoping he's hidden with family somewhere

I am still stuck on the police are questioning the timeline. They are clearly questioning the day/ week that King went missing. The only one who claimed to see King the 7th was the sitter. She may be the only one claiming to see him in recent weeks! Mom hasn’t seen him for weeks, unclear what’s stepdad says. It’s a really sad statement about mom and step dad. But hard to understand why sitter would lie about the date or would have trouble finding proof through photos or witnesses. Unless something bad or illegal happened on her watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more comment: I find it notable how the police continue to refer to the “biological mom” .. IMHO that is revealing. At the same time as I think sitter was last to admit seeing King and that raises serious concerns, I also think the evidence suggests she may have been more of a mother to King than his “biological” mom prior to whatever happened here. MOO.

BBM. What is she talking about? she was “by herself” for months at a time when king was God knows where with God knows who, while she didn’t even bother to check in.

A lot of “I” and “Me” in her statements.

Sorry, it’s just the more I think about how king was failed by so many people, the angrier I get.
I listened to another Mom of a missing child speak out today, same thing (a lot of I's & Me's). Seems to be a common denominator :(

One more comment: I find it notable how the police continue to refer to the “biological mom” .. IMHO that is revealing. At the same time as I think sitter was last to admit seeing King and that raises serious concerns, I also think the evidence suggests she may have been more of a mother to King than his “biological” mom prior to whatever happened here. MOO.
I totally agree

So the areas mentioned are as to where King was dropped off were
31st & Diamond
33rd & Montgomery
There are also several boarded up properties, high crime, & poverty in the area, which leads to cameras in these areas. It looks like there are cameras at 31st & Diamond. There is another one that appears to be not on the corner but over train tracks. I placed the pics below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714-195209_Maps~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-195209_Maps~2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200714-195512_Maps~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-195512_Maps~2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 32
again, I take everything with a grain of salt. The family went from not knowing the babysitter, to the mom not knowing her well, to the brother now sharing her pics online. I’m not the one who’s making things confusing, they are doing a great job of that on their own.
In the most recent video King's Mom says she has never met the babysitter ...

Trang Do
48 mins ·
“The babysitter, she’s lying on her end, completely. I just know she is,” Amber Hill said. “You never dropped my son off, you never did none of that. You’re lying, you’re a liar.”

Strong words from the mother of King Hill, the two-year-old boy reported missing a week ago. Philadelphia Police, the FBI and State Police are collaborating in the search for the toddler.

It’s been a week since 2-year-old King Hill was reported missing, and Philadelphia police are “leaving no stone unturned” in their investigation to find him.

PHILADELPHIA.CBSLOCAL.COM

King Hill’s Mother Pleads For 2-Year-Old's Safe Return As Weeklong Search Continues

It’s been a week since 2-year-old King Hill was reported missing, and Philadelphia police are “leaving no stone unturned” in their investigation to find him.

I still have questions about the mom. Just because she SAID she hasn’t seen him in weeks doesn’t mean that’s necessarily true.

Has the stepfather been in the press or on social media giving information or an interview? Because so far all we hear is the mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member