GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Thank you for your perspective.
I never, ever implied (or meant to imply) that LE and first responders weren't all over this. It is clear that they are, and I admire them for that! I appreciate their efforts. To be clear, I don't for one minute believe that these officials aren't all over this! Perhaps my comment wasn't well worded. My apologies to them. They have my heart-felt support.

I was more referring to media and WSers. I admit I was simply frustrated! So perhaps I've been too hard on people. I just get frustrated when I see a 10 year old missing and in other cases there have been 5 threads by this time. Breasia is still missing. Where is she?
Hi Snoopster! I'm here - and probably along with others too - just quietly following along. I don't have anything constructive to add right now other than to wish with all my heart that Breasia is found safe!

This link has some cute video of Breasia.
Who is Breasia Terrell? Missing ten-year-old a caring big sister and budding Tik Tok entertainer

You are very correct, nothing outside factors into this other than a 10 yr old girl is missing and we want to help her and her family. THAT’S IT. We are all distraught over this, very true! That being said, I can understand outside frustration because people are not seeing things done that we are here. There was also an outburst before the press conference but that is all due to frustration and grief. I certainly understand that.
With all due respect, I just want to speak for her local area that she is missing from. All hands are on deck here. Chief Sikorski was half in tears during the presser at one point. The problem isn’t anything to do with her race, it’s the fact that there are no leads and the suspect isn’t cooperating. I have 2 cousins who are first responders on this that haven’t hardly slept since she was reported missing. I don’t know about the response on WS, but this does not apply to her home town. She has taken over all other topics of conversation here and finding her is our communities top priority. I’m sure her family appreciates all help they can get.

ETA: Nancy Grace is also talking about her case
I personally think LE know more already and have their suspect in mind. I personally was all over this in the beginning as well. I’m convinced evidence will come out soon connecting him.

Remember the yellow crime scene markers at credit island?

Remember the article that stated, in dinkins own words, he was supposed to report to Illinois for 4 years? He didn’t have much to lose.

Remember her last sighting at 3:00 am? Who was that? Maybe her brother ? I assumed it was Dinkins girlfriend. What caused this person to see Breasia at 3?

A tip led them to credit island. There have been many things said on socials that can’t be discussed here.

I too understand people getting frustrated when it looks like LE aren’t doing something, when in reality they are. They likely aren’t forming search parties because they have a good idea what happened and are now just looking for evidence and Breasia.

I pray the conversation with Breasia’s mom and Dinkins revealed some clues today.

my questions-

Who saw Breasia at 3
(I bet the fishing theory is a good one)
Where was girlfriend?
Does Dinkins really drive? I thought I read he had a suspended license.

Thank you for your perspective.
I never, ever implied (or meant to imply) that LE and first responders weren't all over this. It is clear that they are, and I admire them for that! I appreciate their efforts. To be clear, I don't for one minute believe that these officials aren't all over this! Perhaps my comment wasn't well worded. My apologies to them. They have my heart-felt support.

I was more referring to media and WSers. I admit I was simply frustrated! So perhaps I've been too hard on people. I just get frustrated when I see a 10 year old missing and in other cases there have been 5 threads by this time. Breasia is still missing. Where is she?
I agree with you, but will say on behalf of WS’ers that there were a couple missing kids cases that happened at the same time. Sadly in this case, to me anyway, it seems we are not headed in a good direction. I hope they find evidence to charge soon.

I personally think LE know more already and have their suspect in mind. I personally was all over this in the beginning as well. I’m convinced evidence will come out soon connecting him.

Remember the yellow crime scene markers at credit island?

Remember the article that stated, in dinkins own words, he was supposed to report to Illinois for 4 years? He didn’t have much to lose.

Remember her last sighting at 3:00 am? Who was that? Maybe her brother ? I assumed it was Dinkins girlfriend. What caused this person to see Breasia at 3?

A tip led them to credit island. There have been many things said on socials that can’t be discussed here.

I too understand people getting frustrated when it looks like LE aren’t doing something, when in reality they are. They likely aren’t forming search parties because they have a good idea what happened and are now just looking for evidence and Breasia.

I pray the conversation with Breasia’s mom and Dinkins revealed some clues today.

my questions-

Who saw Breasia at 3
(I bet the fishing theory is a good one)
Where was girlfriend?

LE knows what happened as much as we do. I hope some info came from the suspect today while speaking to Mom.
FYI, there was a local pedophile involved in the search team that was spreading rumors last night on KWQC Facebook about findings in the well being searched. He has been reported to DPD.

Last edited:
About 200 volunteers showed up at Credit Island in Davenport today to look for any clues connected to missing 10-year-old Davenport girl Breasia Terrell.

The search started around 6:30 PM and was active for over an hour. People searching in groups of three or more were handed orange flags to mark areas that they searched.

Kimberly Whitaker with the AWARE Foundation led search efforts in Davenport on Tuesday evening and was glad to see the Quad Cities show up in support.

“It’s overwhelming the support we’ve gotten,” said Whitaker. “Hy-Vee donated water. Little Caesars donated the pizzas. Walmart donated bug spray and flash lights. Staples is doing our posters every week. All so we can bring Breasia home.”

Stephen Echols, senior pastor at the Greater Place Temple in Bettendorf, was helping organizers lead an efficient search. He told Local 4 News that as a father, he felt compelled to go out and help.

“It’s personal because I have a daughter,” said Echols. “If something like this were to happen I don’t know what I would be doing right now. Anyone with a heart understands why we all need to come together right now.”

Whitaker and the AWARE Foundation are currently planning a search party in Clinton for Thursday. The Davenport Police Department announced Tuesday afternoon that Henry Dinkins is a person of interest in the case, who may have ties to Clinton.

Non-profit organizes critical search for missing 10-year-old | OurQuadCities

I agree with you, but will say on behalf of WS’ers that there were a couple missing kids cases that happened at the same time. Sadly in this case, to me anyway, it seems we are not headed in a good direction. I hope they find evidence to charge soon.
Thank you @diggndeeperstill - there are too many missing people right now - I wish I could devote time to each and every single one of them - I've been following her case just not posting much.

I'm in Iowa and just received an amber alert for her.
I got the Amber Alert last night too. Just after 12:30 a.m. on my weather alert. I couldn't hear the whole thing because it's not in the same room. For anyone that heard it, was there a vehicle description? I got up to read it online and a vehicle wasn't listed. I thought maybe one of his cars was still missng with Breasia.

Oh I'm sure he drives.
What's a little driving on a suspended license when you already have a rap sheet as long as this guy's? (over 84 cases in IA & IL according to an earlier post by Jethro4WS)

What is interesting is his ability to own?/pay off? AND retain 3 vehicles when he seems to be in jail all the time. Where does this guy work? DOES he work? Perhaps since hes a burglar he obtained some of his belongings with "illegal" money? Or perhaps he has some other equally illegal side hustle....

Waiting for any updates on this case, does anyone know if Dinkins vehicles have been searched for evidence? I am sure they have just haven't seen anything officially released about it yet. I just wonder why they are not releasing more information if they have anything more maybe they're trying to keep everything silent until they get every piece of information they can find. It is so heartbreaking that things like this happen. I cannot imagine what her family is going through I pray that answers will come soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back