GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

I’m not sure, possibly that could be it I guess. Seems weird to file that after the failure to register though. I’m no legal expert.

In looking up warrants and updated there is a little more info there. It says: (BBM)

Warrant Number:
AMCR410731
Warrant Date:
7/13/2020
Warrant Held By:
Scott County Sheriff's Office (IA0820000)
Warrant Status:
Served
Warrant Status Date/Time:
7/13/2020 10:24
Charges | Bond:
  • Violation of Parole/New Evidence | Court Appearance Required
  • Driving While Barred Habitual Offender -1978 (AGMS) |
  • Oper Veh wh Int (OWI) / 3rd Offense |

https://www.scottcountyiowa.us/sheriff/warrants.php?warrant=AMCR410731
I’m going to speculate— may be wrong- they have evidence he was driving. I think that correlates with what’s stated BUT I don’t know if the charges would just be listed as parole violation or addl charges that I DON’T see yet. Maybe this is what crime online was referencing.

I saw rumours on FB from a specific poster, way back at the beginning of this case and they had everything we know so far spot on. Like the suspect, his living arrangements, the brother and sister going to stay that night.

The other theory this person had was that the suspects wife noticed in the early AM that her husband and Breasia weren't in the house. She tried calling him multiple times and he didn't answer his phone, and when he came home he was alone. Supposedly he was sweating and said he had earlier discovered Breasia had run away / wasn't there, and he had been out looking for her all that time.

This is PURE SPECULATION.

However it sounds like a credible theory to me.

I don't believe anything the suspect says, this was definitely a sexually motivated crime IMO

MOO

I agree with you it does sound like they did get some evidence that he was driving. I looked to see if I could find any other source for the news that was posted to Iowa weather facebook about looking for just the Maroon 2007 Impala but I can't find anything I don't know why they are the only ones reporting that information. Until LE makes another official statement I would think they're still wanting information on any of the vehicles.

We’ve posted twice that all three of his vehicles were taken / impounded and being searched for evidence BEFORE the amber alert. So they knew vehicles before, but somehow according to LE statements received NEW information overnight.
Maybe forensic evidence (blood/semen) was found in one of Dinkins vehicles and they received the results late last night?

Well we also have a girlfriend that was with him the whole night long. She should be worried about being in cahoots with him.

From what I have read - RUMOR - she turned him in and cooperated with police. She said she called and called him when she discovered that both he and Breasia were missing and he didn't answer. Then, he came home alone. IF what I read is correct, she is not standing by him and is very, very upset.

ETA - I answered before I read to the end of the thread; so I didn't see that Wowno17 had posted the same information.

Last edited:
So what do people think about the 'reference' to search Credit Island? Does this make sense?

While I don't know what information the police have or what might be on social media, I do know that Credit Island has been known for being sketchy for years. The city has tried to clean it up, but there are still some questionable activities that go on there. Also, Credit Island and Buffalo Beach seem to be where a lot of bodies wash up.

Does anyone know if there have been searches around the 53rd Street and Interstate 74 area? There are a lot of places out that way that aren't frequented a lot by people. Afterall, the police just shut down a homeless camp near Walmart so I would think there are lots of places near the 53rd Street apartment to search.

My prayers go out to Breasia and her family.

While I don't know what information the police have or what might be on social media, I do know that Credit Island has been known for being sketchy for years. The city has tried to clean it up, but there are still some questionable activities that go on there. Also, Credit Island and Buffalo Beach seem to be where a lot of bodies wash up.

Does anyone know if there have been searches around the 53rd Street and Interstate 74 area? There are a lot of places out that way that aren't frequented a lot by people. Afterall, the police just shut down a homeless camp near Walmart so I would think there are lots of places near the 53rd Street apartment to search.

My prayers go out to Breasia and her family.

You are correct about Credit Island being sketchy and it has been for a long time.
I have not seen any reports of searches in the 53rd st/I-74 Interstate area as of yet.
Yes, a homeless camp was shut down recently behind Field and Stream/Dicks sporting goods which is right next to Walmart.The backside is visible from I-74. The apartments Dinkins was living at is very close to there.

You are correct about Credit Island being sketchy and it has been for a long time.
I have not seen any reports of searches in the 53rd st/I-74 Interstate area as of yet.
Yes, a homeless camp was shut down recently behind Field and Stream/Dicks sporting goods which is right next to Walmart.The backside is visible from I-74. The apartments Dinkins was living at is very close to there.

I haven't seen any reports about that area either, but there are small patches of woods and ravines all over. I don't think people think about how easy it can be to hide something in plain sight. What could it hurt to check the area around the apartment complex out?

I agree with you it does sound like they did get some evidence that he was driving. I looked to see if I could find any other source for the news that was posted to Iowa weather facebook about looking for just the Maroon 2007 Impala but I can't find anything I don't know why they are the only ones reporting that information. Until LE makes another official statement I would think they're still wanting information on any of the vehicles.
It was on numerous Iowa weather FB pages when it was issued but most have taken it down now it said it expired at 5:45 this morning. I don't know why maybe that was the clerical error that caused it to be listed as cancelled? But that is word for word how it came over weather radios here issued by Des Moines IA national weather service. I have a screenshot of another weather site that it was on but I don't know if I'm allowed to post that here.

Here is an article listing SOME of Henry Dublin’s previous crimes. I see two other failure to register and one living too near a school. I’ll never get why these habitual offenders get one day out of jail. Career criminal, no ability to rehabilitate this man. I hope he cracks soon. Person of interest in missing girl investigation has criminal history | OurQuadCities

Local 4 News went through Scott and Rock Island County Court records to see if he had any past criminal history. Below are any non-dismissed cases found in Scott County Court records.

Here is an article listing SOME of Henry Dublin’s previous crimes. I see two other failure to register and one living too near a school. I’ll never get why these habitual offenders get one day out of jail. Career criminal, no ability to rehabilitate this man. I hope he cracks soon. Person of interest in missing girl investigation has criminal history | OurQuadCities

Local 4 News went through Scott and Rock Island County Court records to see if he had any past criminal history. Below are any non-dismissed cases found in Scott County Court records.
Glad to see you here on this thread !

It was on numerous Iowa weather FB pages when it was issued but most have taken it down now it said it expired at 5:45 this morning. I don't know why maybe that was the clerical error that caused it to be listed as cancelled? But that is word for word how it came over weather radios here issued by Des Moines IA national weather service. I have a screenshot of another weather site that it was on but I don't know if I'm allowed to post that here.
I am not sure either honestly. I’m looking for a source we can link. I have never linked a radio station, but I’m going to right now. M

I’ve worried what they stated was possible. Here is their post. It does have the info you mentioned.
I will add the photo of they used.

Amber Alert: 10-year old Breasia Terrell was kidnapped in Davenport.

They have the suspect who actually grabbed her, but they believe he handed her off to someone else. Please share, and be on the lookout for Breesia. -Kate
104.1 EZ FM
upload_2020-7-15_20-42-28.png

I am not sure either honestly. I’m looking for a source we can link. I have never linked a radio station, but I’m going to right now. M

I’ve worried what they stated was possible. Here is their post. It does have the info you mentioned.
I will add the photo of they used.

Amber Alert: 10-year old Breasia Terrell was kidnapped in Davenport.

They have the suspect who actually grabbed her, but they believe he handed her off to someone else. Please share, and be on the lookout for Breesia. -Kate
104.1 EZ FM
View attachment 255714

The bolder part makes me seriously concerned. Remember when it was said that he said something to or about mom about “dragging him into this...” or “why did you drag me into this?”...something along those lines. Not the exact quote, but it was somewhere in this thread (I’m on my phone, too hard to find it). Not that I believe anything he said, it just makes that comment seem more ominous.

To be clear, that was the only place I saw this info. I’ve worried about it. I’m not sure how accurate or why that one radio station is the only to report that.
He handed her off to someone else?! :(:eek:

So theres another involved party not yet identified?

The bolder part makes me seriously concerned. Remember when it was said that he said something to or about mom about “dragging him into this...” or “why did you drag me into this?”...something along those lines. Not the exact quote, but it was somewhere in this thread (I’m on my phone, too hard to find it). Not that I believe anything he said, it just makes that comment seem more ominous.
You are right, thats what he said to Breasia’s mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back