Identified! UK - London Bridge Station, 25-35, Alias "FRASER WILLIAM", Canadian accent, Mar'20 - Fraser Moore

Re-post..
William Fraser
William Fraser (or Frazer) was the alias used

Sex
Male
Race White
Location London, England
Found March 26, 2020
Unidentified for 3 months and 17 days
Postmortem interval Minutes
Body condition Unknown
Age approximation 25-35
Height approximation 5'10"
Weight approximation N/A
Cause of death Electrocution (Suicide/Accident)

Last edited:
I def just saw a pic of Lana with Bad written under her face. 100%.

From these two posters..
"UK - UK - London Bridge Station, 25-35, Alias "FRASER WILLIAM", Canadian accent, 25 Mar 2020
Pseudonymph said:
The tattoo of the woman with the BAD ring is Lana del Rey the singer.
lanadelrey-bad.jpg

Yep, sure looks like it.

Agreed- might reach out to some Jewish community pages on FB and see if they'll either post his information, or know other online communities where the info could be spread.
I totally forgot i said i would do this, oops! :confused: I just reached out to the FB pages 'Independent Jewish Voices Canada', 'The Jewish Standard', and 'CIJA'. I will let you know when I get a reply if the pages are willing to spread his info.

I totally forgot i said i would do this, oops! :confused: I just reached out to the FB pages 'Independent Jewish Voices Canada', 'The Jewish Standard', and 'CIJA'. I will let you know when I get a reply if the pages are willing to spread his info.

I have just contacted the British Transport Police and submitted and FOI (freedom of information) to see if they have any updates.

I asked on the news post on Facebook but I haven't heard back. I tried to find a way to contact the police online to ask as well, but so far, no such luck. I agree, there is not enough information provided.

Canadian FB has copied that article from my American/UK FB so they had only information what I have posted originally from small UK news article.

Anyway, there is now more information available in the other thread.

I wish we had some context for his name. Did he introduce himself to someone? Did he have it written on a document?

I think it's worth noting his tattoos appear to be done professionally (except maybe his leg tattoos). At one point, he had to have the wherewithal to get them and take care of them. His artist(s) would recognize their work.

Going back to the BTP press release, it says "Despite the best efforts of paramedics, they were sadly pronounced dead at the scene". So there was two people, unless it was an error on there side?

The VOC logo tattoo seems to be associated with the Sailing/Shipping industry as mentioned. It is also mentioned in The Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

As for the accent being Canadian. He could have used the word "eh" a lot which would distinguish him from American. IMO Canadian males use "eh" a lot more then usual.

The VOC logo tattoo seems to be associated with the Sailing/Shipping industry as mentioned. It is also mentioned in The Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

As for the accent being Canadian. He could have used the word "eh" a lot which would distinguish him from American. IMO Canadian males use "eh" a lot more then usual.
Great first post and welcome to WS

Welcome to Ws Tilker33, thanks for chiming in, eh!
Why Do Canadians Say 'Eh'?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back