Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused::confused:
Thanks for the heads up on the reporter! And yeah, people on social media are... well, let's just say often looking for their 15 minutes. Sometimes sm is right on and other times it's a cluster ****. One reason why I like Websleuths.

Tribute missing person vigil karaoke was a particular lowlight. Recorded and shared online. Seriously. WHO DOES THAT?

I feel very grateful for having you people to read.

So many kids going missing right now and we are getting very few if any real answers it is so frustrating and heartbreaking. It's like every day there's a new one at this point nothing should surprise me. I don't understand how no one knows where this little boy is at someone knows something for sure and I hope we all know very soon.

Confirmed, poor baby was murdered Missing 2-Year-Old King Hill Killed, Family Confirms

So tragic. They still haven’t released the name of the babysitter. The mother is innocent.
My heart is sick. I hope you’ll indulge me, friends. This is the case that moved me to join you all. So sad. Wish I could have been the loving home to that sweet boy. That face. So sweet. (Heartbroken)

Confirmed, poor baby was murdered Missing 2-Year-Old King Hill Killed, Family Confirms

So tragic. They still haven’t released the name of the babysitter. The mother is innocent.
This is horrible news! Another innocent life taken.

Poor King did not live to celebrate his third birthday. His family must be devastated.

The grandmother said she does not wish anything bad on his killer and will pray for her.

I guess they haven't released her name yet but she is an "acquaintance" of the stepfather. I'm assuming it's the babysitter since she must likely lied about dropping him off. That story about the guy showing them a gun tucked in his waist sounded pretty far-fetched to me.

Last edited:
The grandmother said she does not wish anything bad on his killer and will pray for her.

I guess they haven't released her name yet but she is an "acquaintance" of the stepfather. I'm assuming it's the babysitter since she must likely lied about dropping him off. That story about the guy showing a gun tucked in his waist sounded pretty far-fetched to me.
I really feel for that grandma, so sad. As for the babysitter’s story, I think it was very calculated and not SO far fetched. MOO I suspect she blamed the people who would be obvious to blame, she played on their perceived weaknesses based on reality. She either sleuthed them or learned about them from stepdad, and described them pretty perfectly I suspect. She thought they could take the fall and would not be heard. She thought she would be above reproach by comparison. Maybe LE had to dig deeper to find the truth but they did find it, but it seems likely she was wrong.

I note with interest that one of the most vocal supporters (I’m talking made videos to support sort of supporters) of babysitter has now deleted all content and possibly deactivated social.
If it's the red haired woman from the Gray Hughes video I'm not surprised.

She accused the mom of knowing "exactly where king was" and insulted her character. She went on about how her own family were the ones who loved and cared for "that baby."

Meanwhile King's grandmother said she wishes nothing bad for the killer and her daughter wasn't critical of them either, other than saying the babysitter lied about bringing him back.

I don't know how the perpetrator thought she would get away with this.

And why? Why kill him? Was it with intent? Premeditated? I guess we'll have to wait and see what the charges are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme