Identified! UK - London Bridge Station, 25-35, Alias "FRASER WILLIAM", Canadian accent, Mar'20 - Fraser Moore

still don't know how much confidence i should put in Londoners correctly identifying a Canadian accent :p also, by 'Canadian' i an assuming they mean the accent typically spoken in Alberta, Saskachewan, and to some extent Manitoba and Ontario. The Maritimes also has a unique accent that some may recognize as Canadian. But heck, I've heard Minnesota and California accents before that sound pretty Canadian as well!
A very frustrating piece of information as it could either really help, or really hinder, this case. I went through the canadian MP database and didn't see anyone who looked that similar.

Thank you all for the welcome!

Regarding the Sailor angle (VOC Tattoo)..... Found these tattoo meanings on a Sailor tattoo website

Palm Trees: Royal Navy tattoos of palm trees were made to represent the Mediterranean cruises in WWII. Many US sailors would normally have a tattoo of a palm tree or hula girl from Hawaii.

Guns or crossed cannon: tattoo normally acquired by military naval service.

As for the Canadian "eh". It is an informal way to ask a question or get someones attention .... Example..... You seen that goal eh?, Your going to be here on time eh?, Or if you don't hear your friend correctly, you would say "eh"? Similar to slang words huh? and right?

Thank you all for the welcome!

Regarding the Sailor angle (VOC Tattoo)..... Found these tattoo meanings on a Sailor tattoo website

Palm Trees: Royal Navy tattoos of palm trees were made to represent the Mediterranean cruises in WWII. Many US sailors would normally have a tattoo of a palm tree or hula girl from Hawaii.

Guns or crossed cannon: tattoo normally acquired by military naval service.

As for the Canadian "eh". It is an informal way to ask a question or get someones attention .... Example..... You seen that goal eh?, Your going to be here on time eh?, Or if you don't hear your friend correctly, you would say "eh"? Similar to slang words huh? and right?
I think that sounds like he could well have been in a navy somewhere.

I think that sounds like he could well have been in a navy somewhere.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/idf-israel-canada-lone-soldiers-1.4670746
''At least 230 Canadians were serving in the Israeli military, according to 2017 statistics from the IDF, with periods of service usually lasting around two years.''

''Neither Global Affairs Canada nor the Department of National Defence nor Public Safety Canada currently keeps track of the Canadians serving in the Israeli military.''

*UPDATE*

Morning everyone! I have just had a response from the FOI that I had sent to the British Transport police and it appears that matters have progressed and they have identified the deceased. They are also making contact with a family that are believed to be his next of kin.

On another note, the police officer had told me that we aren't the only ones that have mentioned Lana Del Rey.

*UPDATE*

Morning everyone! I have just had a response from the FOI that I had sent to the British Transport police and it appears that matters have progressed and they have identified the deceased. They are also making contact with a family that are believed to be his next of kin.

On another note, the police officer had told me that we aren't the only ones that have mentioned Lana Del Rey.
So awesome, thanks!
They may not release his name, but hoping they will say where he is from, must be sad for his family though wherever they are.

It was a team effort and I am just so glad that something has come of it. Well done to everyone and the police might release another statement in due course once they have made contact.

Have a great week :) -B-

Family has been informed and now his friends are being informed by family.

He was indeed from Canada and someone who knew him commented on my FB page that they met him in Maui, Hawaii where they spent month with him.

Hopefully some official statement will be coming soon.

Family has been informed and now his friends are being informed by family.

He was indeed from Canada and someone who knew him commented on my FB page that they met him in Maui, Hawaii where they spent month with him.

Hopefully some official statement will be coming soon.
Thanks for that tidbit, are we allowed to know where in Canada the man was from?

Thanks for that tidbit, are we allowed to know where in Canada the man was from?

I am not aware from which part as I did not want to question his friend too much, as news of his passing is just too fresh for them. She found out only yesterday.

If there will be more comments or information in following days I will post it here.

I am not aware from which part as I did not want to question his friend too much, as news of his passing is just too fresh for them. She found out only yesterday.

If there will be more comments or information in following days I will post it here.
I found the post, I hope it's okay for me to share that she said he's "from bc" which is British Columbia. As with all Facebook posts, let's take it with a grain of salt until more info is released through official channels.

I found the post, I hope it's okay for me to share that she said he's "from bc" which is British Columbia. As with all Facebook posts, let's take it with a grain of salt until more info is released through official channels.
wow, my neck of the woods then...that's strange because honestly the MP he looked most like imo was Marshal Iwaasa, missing in AB/BC, but I didn't bring that up because if you know the details of Marshal's case it's highly highly unlikely. I hope they will release a name!
psst...can someone please give me the name of the Facebook page we are referencing here?

wow, my neck of the woods then...that's strange because honestly the MP he looked most like imo was Marshal Iwaasa, missing in AB/BC, but I didn't bring that up because if you know the details of Marshal's case it's highly highly unlikely. I hope they will release a name!
psst...can someone please give me the name of the Facebook page we are referencing here?
This is @Al Ka 's page
Unidentified And Missing People

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend