Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to 570 Beechdale and sure enough there's a red car parked in the driveway. Your right, it isn't a Kia Rio which is what JS drove. I missed the red car on the many occasions I was on Google Maps. You have a keen eye. Ashildir.

:) Thanks, I wish it would occur more frequently! - tbh, I got a little freaked on first glance and did a double take, the colour and the spoiler threw me a little

I never considered his apartment as an option on that Sunday; LE would know. Did he go home that night? In other words, could she have been there as well? That night, the days after, and then moved? No cadaver hit in the apartment. Sad shades of Faye Swetlik.
Moo
I wasn't saying he took her to or that she was in his apartment, I don't think that at all.. He was living with his brother so taking her there was out of the question.

This is going to sound a little strange, I know as I don't think my explanation of my thought process is going to sound coherent :confused:
I was on Google Maps looking at Beechdale Rd etc trying to get a visual on the area ( I'm not from the States, so I had a lovely time!) and trying to find where cameras may have been located (it was before the post with the camera hidden in a windmill type thing), anyway, I got to about 570 Beechdale I think, and I noticed a red car parked up ( I am not saying its JS' vehicle - it was the colour of vehicle that made me think)- if LS wasn't familiar with vehicle models but regularly saw a vehicle of same colour/similar shape on her walk home - she wouldn't necessarily think twice about another car if it looked like the one that was familiar - this probably makes no sense - so I apologize for that, maybe he was able to park up and watch her regularly without her noticing?
WOW! I had never noticed the red car sitting there. Great catch and it gives us something else to think about.

That dumpster google shows at 3104 Harvest Drive is the first thing that strikes me. Is it still there? Locked?
It's isolated but near the road. I don't see any security cameras? Put a body in a big bag, throw a couple of boxes on top and if the dumpster was emptied in a day or 2, it's gone. Dumpsters can have service 2x a week. Maybe he went back with the clothing but decided it was too risky to put in the dumpster because of the searching, and buried them.

I've dragged deer out of the woods and it is hard work. I can imagine a heavier body being much worse. Digging a hole to fit a body would be a lot of work and take time. Much easier to throw in a dumpster.

:( Apologies for saying who drives around with a dead body in their car, absolutely no one except a fruitcake. It is probably rare but I found such a person, Louis Coleman III of RI, charged with kidnapping Jazzy Correia in Boston. Police stopped him on a Delaware
highway and found her dismembered body in a trash bag in the trunk of his car.

That dumpster google shows at 3104 Harvest Drive is the first thing that strikes me. Is it still there? Locked?
It's isolated but near the road. I don't see any security cameras? Put a body in a big bag, throw a couple of boxes on top and if the dumpster was emptied in a day or 2, it's gone. Dumpsters can have service 2x a week. Maybe he went back with the clothing but decided it was too risky to put in the dumpster because of the searching, and buried them.

I've dragged deer out of the woods and it is hard work. I can imagine a heavier body being much worse. Digging a hole to fit a body would be a lot of work and take time. Much easier to throw in a dumpster.
A dumpster is another good place to look.

IMO.. This sounds more like something he would do. I don't see that this guy would put SO much effort into digging a Hugh GRAVE. Unless he had help. Hoping they checked that dumpster first.

Was told by a local that the property where JS lived includes a communal incinerator where the residents and businesses who rent from this landlord can burn trash. Not a barrel or a burn pile, an actual piece of heavy equipment. Surely this has been investigated?

:( Apologies for saying who drives around with a dead body in their car, absolutely no one except a fruitcake. It is probably rare but I found such a person, Louis Coleman III of RI, charged with kidnapping Jazzy Correia in Boston. Police stopped him on a Delaware

Don’t forget Tim Jones...drove around with his 5 children’s remains in his SUV for 9 days before he was caught.
Dad guilty of killing 5 kids faces possible death sentence
Although, like you, I doubt that is the case here.

Thoughts on car sticker. Has anyone else googled it? LCM. Assuming that JS put it on the car. Some of the google answers just don't apply: "Life Cycle Management", "Life Coach Mode". LCM also stands for Large Car Mag - a magazine for fans of large custom 18 wheelers.

But, Urban Dictionary has an interesting definition (make of UD what you will...):
"LCM: Low-class-Mexican, a mexican who looks native to their country. A typical Lcm has dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair, and is usually very short. Most typical Lcms are very trashy they have tattoos, don't know what they're doing with their lives, often commit crime, kill, cross the border illegally, have kids at a very young age, and too much pride in themselves thinking they're better and more hardcore than everyone. They support open borders and think illegal immigration is good."

So do you think JS would put that on his car??

Was told by a local that the property where JS lived includes a communal incinerator where the residents and businesses who rent from this landlord can burn trash. Not a barrel or a burn pile, an actual piece of heavy equipment. Surely this has been investigated?
OMG, is that why he said they'll never find her ? I hope not.

Thoughts on car sticker. Has anyone else googled it? LCM. Assuming that JS put it on the car. Some of the google answers just don't apply: "Life Cycle Management", "Life Coach Mode". LCM also stands for Large Car Mag - a magazine for fans of large custom 18 wheelers.

But, Urban Dictionary has an interesting definition (make of UD what you will...):
"LCM: Low-class-Mexican, a mexican who looks native to their country. A typical Lcm has dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair, and is usually very short. Most typical Lcms are very trashy they have tattoos, don't know what they're doing with their lives, often commit crime, kill, cross the border illegally, have kids at a very young age, and too much pride in themselves thinking they're better and more hardcore than everyone. They support open borders and think illegal immigration is good."

No, I don't think so. He is from the Dominican Republic not Mexico. He spoke Spanish up until age 7 and may still speak Spanish but it's probably different from Mexican Spanish.. The sticker could have been on the car when he bought it.

Last edited:

When I tried, the first thing I got was this sticker for a school district in California, so I dunno.
https://www.amazon.com/Larkspur-Madera-Sticker-Indoor-Outdoor/dp/B00GOFNV2O

I didn't say anything at the time, but when you posted that, I thought "well....if he did this he is a fruitcake!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa