Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MT goes to trial, she might get the full 25 years, but if she pleas, she might only get 8 as Jennifer Valiante did.

JV's boyfriend, Kyle Navin, received 55 years for killing his parents, to be served concurrently.

Kyle Navin Gets 55 Years For 'Black-Hearted Crime' Of Killing His Parents

These are just my thoughts, but why does the judicial system seem too lax when it comes to sentencing for murder in a lot of cases.

I see a big disadvantage here for both a harsh and/or lenient sentence for MT.

With FD dead and no body, there's no turning the witness to cooperate with prosecution.

On the other hand, this a good opportunity for her defense to blame the dead man -- create reasonable doubt.

MT could be sentenced to life in prison and I still won't be satisfied.

MOO

If MT goes to trial, she might get the full 25 years, but if she pleas, she might only get 8 as Jennifer Valiante did.

JV's boyfriend, Kyle Navin, received 55 years for killing his parents, to be served concurrently.

Kyle Navin Gets 55 Years For 'Black-Hearted Crime' Of Killing His Parents

These are just my thoughts, but why does the judicial system seem too lax when it comes to sentencing for murder in a lot of cases.
I would be quite surprised if she took a plea. In her own distorted version of the truth, She is "innocent". Just as FD was. Denial, blame..alter. I hope she doesn't plea and hope she is found guilty and serves the maximum sentence.

Dateline's revelation about the zip ties tells me FD came prepared to abduct her IMO. Incapacitate her and leave with her, in her own vehicle. Fast and easy. Then bring her to MS to execute his revenge fantasy. Sick, sick, sick.

But he'd have been in and out in minutes. No trace DNA (shaved head, hoodie, gloved hands), no sign of a scuffle). If he hadn't taken his phone on the odyssey of idiocy, LE may have missed his involvement altogether. It WOULD have looked like she EVAPORATED at Wavenly Park.

(I do wonder if JF's garage keypad was accessed while she was ferrying the children to school. Bet he did, which is why LE thinks he was lying in wait.)

The zip ties say so much.

The fact they were cut off says more.

What that says isn't pretty.

Frankly Dateline was too kind to him.

Velvet monster. Slippery as hell.

JMO

Man, Colangelo really nailed it. It's apparent that he has little regard for her new attorney as his motions seemed inadequate.
Did we know that she was involved in disposing of the bloody back seats?
That was news to me.
I had this sinking feeling that she would now slip through the cracks due to Covid etc.
Sounds like Colangelo ain't gonna let that happen.
MOO.
Colangelo is on FIRE!!!!!!!:):):)

8 years in prison wouldn’t steam me up, either-just sayin’
Eight years to Michi will seem like 127!!! She has no idea how bad prison will be. She will get her just desserts - even if it is only eight years worth; at least it will be proven what a piece of s*** she is; helping her lover-boy kill his wife. Her ride or die gave her up and dumped the whole thing in her lap; like the coward he was. Go Colangelo, Go!!!

Added to note: My son is currently and has been incarcerated for six months; he says it is the worse thing he has ever endured in his life; and WILL NEVER do anything to be arrested for anything again.

I would be quite surprised if she took a plea. In her own distorted version of the truth, She is "innocent". Just as FD was. Denial, blame..alter. I hope she doesn't plea and hope she is found guilty and serves the maximum sentence.

As would I be surprised if she took a plea.

As someone said, life in prison is not enough.

I, too, still lived in CT when the Navins were murdered. I left in 2016, but I miss CT. It will always be my home.

Last edited:
I see a big disadvantage here for both a harsh and/or lenient sentence for MT.

With FD dead and no body, there's no turning the witness to cooperate with prosecution.

On the other hand, this a good opportunity for her defense to blame the dead man -- create reasonable doubt.

MT could be sentenced to life in prison and I still won't be satisfied.

MOO

ITA.

Eight years to Michi will seem like 127!!! She has no idea how bad prison will be. She will get her just desserts - even if it is only eight years worth; at least it will be proven what a piece of s*** she is; helping her lover-boy kill his wife. Her ride or die gave her up and dumped the whole thing in her lap; like the coward he was. Go Colangelo, Go!!!

Added to note: My son is currently and has been incarcerated for six months; he says it is the worse thing he has ever endured in his life; and WILL NEVER do anything to be arrested for anything again.

I have been thinking about you and your son. I hope he is ok-when will he be out?

Justice may be coming slow for Jennifer but I can see by Colangelo's motion that there will be a vigorous and dogged attempt to hold MT accountable and take away any doubt that FD was a murderer also. I hope her family can hold tight with this process as it is so grueling on the psyche.

JMO
Im always amazed when a 3rd person in a love triangle will stand by their lover even after learning or having pre-knowledge or participation with the person killing the spouse.

How can they think and believe they are so special that the perp would not do the same to them some day?

Its illogical thinking on their part. Once someone is willing to kill another person for any reason, then that person is a danger to others from that moment on. A danger to anybody. Including the one they are making promises to and are likely telling them they are special to them.

Love CT. Not a native but lived there for many years.
MOO.
07/21/2020

Just received this notification...

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/01/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

Yes @Tink56 - there are 2 tampering with evidence charges - here's what I have in my notes:

*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). Stamford Sup Crt #FST-CR-19-0148552-T

*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Stamford Norwalk @FST-CR19-0167364T

*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse #FST-CR20-021178-T

@MarissaAlter
·
Michelle Troconis’ next court appearance in the Jennifer Dulos case has been pushed again. She was supposed to appear in Stamford 8/6. That’s now down for 10/10. Troconis is charged with conspiracy to commit murder, evidence tampering, and hindering prosecution.
Troconis has had her case on hold due to the pandemic. She last appeared in court in February and remains on house arrest with GPS monitoring. She’s allowed to leave for medical reasons, work, church, to meet her attorney, and go shopping provided she gets approval 1st.
@News12CT

So ridiculous. I actually phoned the Stamford Courthouse today to see if visitors were allowed to attend any trials considering the COVID restrictions and the clerk asked me to phone back tomorrow because they were in the process of making some adjustments. So unfortunate.

Just occurred to me, seeing as MT gets shopping privileges, did she and FD communicate by way of Home Goods? How many players does one need? Little love notes in Aisle 5? How special she must have felt, what with all the trouble FD went to, to show his devotion to her. Wait. What. Whelp. Devoted until AC.... when a mistress is really just a mattress, they're pretty easy to replace...

Guess he didn't think much of her after all.

JMO

I have been thinking about you and your son. I hope he is ok-when will he be out?
Hi - Man...I appreciate that you have been thinking about us. Luckily, he qualified for early release and we are hoping he is released on Sunday, 7/26. That is the plan, anyway...but dealing with CDCR here in California can be tricky...and they can change their minds on a whim. I can't wait to see him...I have missed him so very much.

Again - thank you for thinking about me. It means a lot!

Debbie
xoxo

07/21/2020

Just received this notification...

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 10/01/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.
UGH. I just need to remember the adage good things come from those who wait. Bible?Abe Lincoln? More like my dear mother. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam