Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO she definitely looks rough
I can understand why the family announced the news they received. The public, particularly those on the social media circuit were saying some pretty nasty things. Mom was also accused of lying about King. It was a vindication of sorts, they were being truthful in their statements. Most families do wait for a press conference and let LE do the talking, but this case was unusual from the get-go ...

Did TP try to commit suicide before she was arrested? Is that what the hospitalization was about?
imo I was also wondering if attempted suicide or threats of suicide could have been the reason for hospitalization prior to arrest. IMO maybe she gave king unprescribed medication for sleeping and that caused his death MOO. Just a thought

Entry of Defense Counsel*

- Philadelphia County,
Pennsylvania -
- 7 July 2020 -​

Defendant:
Tianna C. Parks, 24
aka Tiana C. Parks
Born: 4 August 1995

*Defense Attorney James A. Funt:
James A. Funt | Criminal & Civil Attorneys | Greenblatt, Pierce, Funt & Flores, LLC.

Philadelphia Municipal Court:
*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0013577-2020&dnh=2bXMMIGg76p/cRQFxd88jg==
&
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0013577-2020&dnh=2bXMMIGg76p/cRQFxd88jg==
Pre-Trial Confinement - NO Bail Permitted
Next Scheduled Court Date:

9 A.M., Wednesday, 5 August,, Room 306

18 § 2502 -
F1 - Murder
18 § 4304 - F2 - Endangering Welfare of Children
18 § 2904 - F3 - Interference With Custody Of Children

18 § 907 - M1 - Posses Instrument Of Crime
18 § 5101 - M2 - Obstruction of Justice
18 § 4910 - M2 - Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence
18 § 4904 - M2 - Falsification to Authorities
18 § 4906 - M3 - False Report - Falsely Incriminate Another

Google™ Supplements & Updates:
Tianna Parks - PA - بحث Google

State-by-State Incarceration:
via: VINELink
Pre-Trial Prison ID Numbers:
2051051, 1120547, 10559292
F)) Grades of PA Crimes:
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree
F2 = Felony of 2nd Degree
F3 = Felony of 3rd Degree

M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree
M2 = Misdemeanor of 2nd Degree
M3 = Misdemeanor of 3rd Degree

S = Summary

aka = also known as
AOPC = Affidavit of Probable Cause
Arraignment = Formal Reading of Criminal Charges
Capital Case = One with Possible Death Penalty
Coroner = Death Investigation Coordinator
CP = (Upper) Court of Common Pleas
DA = District Attorney
DOB = Date of Birth
DP = Death Penalty
FP = Forensic Pathologist - similar to Medical Examiner
OGS = Offense Gravity Score
LE = Law Enforcement
LWOP = Life With-Out Parole
MC = Philadelphia Municipal Court
ME = Medical Examiner
MSM = Main-Stream Media
PARS = Preliminary Arraignment Reporting System
PSI = Pre-Sentence Investigation
SOAB = Sex Offender Assessment Board

May Prompt Justice Be Served.

[Contribution # 7448
Thread # 531318]

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

Tricia has given approval for discussion of the documents that were on Gray Hughes' youtube and that were sourced from the bio mom's brother's social media.

Here is my summary on the police documents. The documents leaked appeared to include initial statements from the babysitter and the “stepfather”.

There was also a police report summary in which the detective appeared to conclude that “It was clear that Parks had raised complainant [King] for most of the last two years.”

A few other takeaways/ questions raised by the documents:
  • Both stepfather and mother had not seen King for several weeks. “complainant’s step-father and Mother have not seen the complainant in person for several weeks”
  • Did babysitter go to police first before the stepfather? Doc says babysitter was interviewed on 7/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, Stepfather has two interviews listed, the first 7/8/2020 at 10:46 PM (12.5 hours after the sitter). At the July 9th press conference, LE said that the stepfather filed the missing person report late the night before (late the night of the 8th).
  • Did babysitter only report concern over King’s safety and not report him missing? Either way, I am reminded that in Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit LE noted that in 71% of homicide investigations that involve false reporting, the reporting party is responsible for the murder.
  • Did babysitter change story re: date of hand off? It seems likely. The document says that in her 7/8 10:18 AM interview the babysitter said she dropped off King at 9:50 to 10 AM on 7/8 (that very morning). If the dates in the report are accurate, then she is claiming to have pretty much gone straight from the drop off to the police station to make this report. However by the time police briefed on 7/9 they were saying that the sitter reported the last sighting on Tuesday 7/7 at 9:50 am (not the 8th). Highly questionable. If you lied about coming straight to police, what are the chances the actual incident was the same time just a different day? Obviously we know now it didn’t check out.
  • Stepfather changed story on when he learned King was missing. In his 7/8 10:46 pm interview, he said he learned about it on the afternoon/evening of 7/8. In his 7/9 1:05pm interview, he stated that he learned King was missing on 7/7 at ~4pm when he went to bring food to bio mom’s house. Because the sitter had told him she dropped him off at bio mom’s 7/6 at 9 am.
  • It appears that stepfather’s matched his initial statement to what the babysitter had already reported to police. Had babysitter told him what she reported before he made his statement? Did he change his story after being confronted with contradictory evidence of a text/phone conversation between him and bio mom on 7/7? Either way, LE seems to have cleared him at this point saying they have no reason to believe anyone else was involved.
  • Babysitter claimed it was King’s mom who called her phone (several times starting the 6th) and that after hearing King call the sitter “mommy”, the bio mom snapped and wanted to pick up King. Instead sitter says she wanted to try to reach step dad before drop off but called several times and couldn’t reach him ... then dropped off King to presumed uncle/mom while on phone with bio mom.

Tricia will be on WS youtube tonight briefly at 10:00 pm but then at midnight Mountain time, she plans to do a 24 hour marathon "end of the world" youtube in (dis)honour of Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. There will also be discussion of many missing people cases that perhaps don't get as much coverage as others ... whatever she and you folks can fit into those 24 hours.

You must be okay with Tricia perhaps nodding off, her couch at times empty with Scrappy Joe, Boo and Babe holding down the show between interludes, but all in all, Tricia will be there or thereabouts, listening to you folks and swapping tales with you ... for a whole 24 hours !! How exciting is that?

giphy.gif

Click here for Tricia's Websleuths Youtube Channel

Trying to catch up, but "desecration of a body" can simply be burying or getting rid of a body without proper burial (as I understand it from other cases)

The picture of her with the older man - I think that is her grandfather not the stepfather of baby King

Her FB - enough said! That is the most disgusting thing I have seen (I am sure there is worse out there though). Sex with a teddy bear?? :throwingupnow:

I think they knew immediately that the babysitter was the one lying.

The bio-mom has an older daughter with stepfather. This older daughter has autism. Perhaps that is why he would help with King? Because daughter is difficult or may hurt the baby and bio-mom can't handle both?? Just a question as I have zero evidence of her behaviors.

I do think bio-mom will be haunted for her entire life. She lost her baby and didn't even know it because he wasn't in her care.

There are too many children that end up hurt after being in an unstable environment and not having consistent care providers. I can't imagine asking some random babysitter to watch a toddler for days at a time. Forgive me but can someone clarify when it moves from child neglect to you being a victim due to your child neglect?

And someone who posts photos of themselves appearing to be having all kinds of sex with a giant teddy bear is not even close to a stable person. That is the most disgusting FB profile I think I've honestly ever seen. She didn't just randomly take a drunk photo with a big *advertiser censored* teddy bear. She planned loads of settings etc of various sex acts with a big *advertiser censored* teddy bear and had someone on hand to take it all. And then she decided to publicly post it all over her FB wall. WTAF??!!?
Not to defend this woman but the Facebook pics seems mild compared to most of the content out there nowadays.I think she was trying to be sexy for someone with taking pics suggestively with a Valentine bear that person may have given her.She was not actually having sex with the bear. People can make money off of pics like this not saying she did but there is much worse online.

Not to defend this woman but the Facebook pics seems mild compared to most of the content out there nowadays.I think she was trying to be sexy for someone with taking pics suggestively with a Valentine bear that person may have given her.She was not actually having sex with the bear. People can make money off of pics like this not saying she did but there is much worse online.
I agree It was the captions "I 'll do anything for my King" and the fact that bears are used as symbols of pedophilia in some circles If these are the pictures she posts publicly it made me sick to think what may have went on underground But I'm hoping and praying that was not the case... just a harmless photo shoot

Trying to catch up, but "desecration of a body" can simply be burying or getting rid of a body without proper burial (as I understand it from other cases)

The picture of her with the older man - I think that is her grandfather not the stepfather of baby King

Yes!!that's who he is I thought he looked familiar....

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my summary on the police documents. The documents leaked appeared to include initial statements from the babysitter and the “stepfather”.

There was also a police report summary in which the detective appeared to conclude that “It was clear that Parks had raised complainant [King] for most of the last two years.”

• Both stepfather and mother had not seen King for several weeks. “complainant’s step-father and Mother have not seen the complainant in person for several weeks
  • Did babysitter go to police first before the stepfather? Doc says babysitter was interviewed on 7/8/2020 at 10:18 AM, Stepfather has two interviews listed, the first 7/8/2020 at 10:46 PM (12.5 hours after the sitter). At the July 9th press conference, LE said that the stepfather filed the missing person report late the night before (late the night of the 8th).
  • Did babysitter only report concern over King’s safety and not report him missing? Either way, I am reminded that in Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit LE noted that in 71% of homicide investigations that involve false reporting, the reporting party is responsible for the murder.
  • Did babysitter change story re: date of hand off? It seems likely. The document says that in her 7/8 10:18 AM interview the babysitter said she dropped off King at 9:50 to 10 AM on 7/8 (that very morning). If the dates in the report are accurate, then she is claiming to have pretty much gone straight from the drop off to the police station to make this report. However by the time police briefed on 7/9 they were saying that the sitter reported the last sighting on Tuesday 7/7 at 9:50 am (not the 8th). Highly questionable. If you lied about coming straight to police, what are the chances the actual incident was the same time just a different day? Obviously we know now it didn’t check out.
  • Stepfather changed story on when he learned King was missing. In his 7/8 10:46 pm interview, he said he learned about it on the afternoon/evening of 7/8. In his 7/9 1:05pm interview, he stated that he learned King was missing on 7/7 at ~4pm when he went to bring food to bio mom’s house. Because the sitter had told him she dropped him off at bio mom’s 7/6 at 9 am.
  • It appears that stepfather’s matched his initial statement to what the babysitter had already reported to police. Had babysitter told him what she reported before he made his statement? Did he change his story after being confronted with contradictory evidence of a text/phone conversation between him and bio mom on 7/7? Either way, LE seems to have cleared him at this point saying they have no reason to believe anyone else was involved.
  • Babysitter claimed it was King’s mom who called her phone (several times starting the 6th) and that after hearing King call the sitter “mommy”, the bio mom snapped and wanted to pick up King. Instead sitter says she wanted to try to reach step dad before drop off but called several times and couldn’t reach him ... then dropped off King to presumed uncle/mom while on phone with bio mom.
BBM
So he’s been missing for a lot longer? Jeez this is Caylee Anthony and Evelyn Boswell all over again - can “stepdad” be charged with child endangerment for not know where this baby was ?

• Both stepfather and mother had not seen King for several weeks. “complainant’s step-father and Mother have not seen the complainant in person for several weeks”
Awesome summary ! Thank you so much....I really think some of the dates are mixed up on the report....supposed drop off was 7/7 the first interview with TP was 7/9 it's confusing.....I think the interesting part is that TP claimed King called her mummy and that made AH snap This may be an insight to motive what if it was the other way around and King was asking for his mommy and that made TP snap?

Yeah I noticed that too. I think was just an error. Also I think all those rumors about not being able to have a kid stemmed from when a relative with a same sex partner spoke out on her behalf (and was mistaken for “the babysitter”).
I don't believe it's an error. JMO

This as weighed heavy on my mind since I read about it. I just can’t get my head around some things.
My minds still questioning the whereabouts of the biological father, how the little one could be with the babysitter for a whole 2 weeks, how a “confession” or “discovery” can be made but no body can be found and now reading more since there’s even more to think about.
My brain just keeps thinking that maybe just maybe there’s some possibility he’s still alive somewhere but there’s some dark stuff going on from the babysitter and somebody else. JMO

The bio father not being involved and the mother not being able to locate him isn’t that suspicious IMO and has nothing to do with the situation. I have a feeling that he isn’t involved with the mother or the child at all. We don’t even know the extent of the relationship the mother had with bio father. Could have been a one night stand and he didn’t want anything to do with being a father. It happens very frequently that bio fathers are nowhere to be seen. My point is, I don’t think it’s anything to put too much thought into(him not being involved) and I don’t see how him being identified would answer any questions about this case, MOO.

I agree It was the captions "I 'll do anything for my King" and the fact that bears are used as symbols of pedophilia in some circles If these are the pictures she posts publicly it made me sick to think what may have went on underground But I'm hoping and praying that was not the case... just a harmless photo shoot
Color me horrified by this post.

I am

It is such a terrible case
This as weighed heavy on my mind since I read about it. I just can’t get my head around some things.
My minds still questioning the whereabouts of the biological father, how the little one could be with the babysitter for a whole 2 weeks, how a “confession” or “discovery” can be made but no body can be found and now reading more since there’s even more to think about.
My brain just keeps thinking that maybe just maybe there’s some possibility he’s still alive somewhere but there’s some dark stuff going on from the babysitter and somebody else. JMO
FWIW - Pretty much immediately LE knew that someone was lying (babysitter Vs mom).
They also had FBI involved early on.
We all noted that it was hard for us to imagine that someone could continue to lie about last sighting/ custody under such scrutiny unless they were covering for an accidental or purposeful death.

So sad and unbelievable that things like this can happen to the truly innocents of this world. :(

Rest sweetly now Baby King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member