FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the presser: Judd-
working with state attorney to prosecute TJ for the massacre - R and M may be upgraded - investigation is ongoing. understand this is Wed - we started Friday night and by Tues afternoon had them in jail. grateful for tips. outpouring of support. grateful for people want to send us money for a reward.

Last edited:
From the presser which is wrapping it up - Judd
you can ask questions - reporter time. (as usual we can't hear the questions well)
Judd - where's my truck - this is the only conflict we see - heard you sold the engine out of my truck - that's it

Last edited:
now i will go back and edit all these posts because they won't make sense - presser

ETA: I've edited the posts relaying what I heard from the presser - I may not have gotten all the details perfect so we will await the transcript.

Last edited:
T.J. was one bad dude. For all his past crimes, he should have never been out, free to roam the streets, in the first place. Sadly, this doesn't seem to fit the criteria for a death penalty case...but this guy is going to be put away now for the rest of his life.

Frightening to think people like this are living amongst us...but they are. At least this time, one is going to be put away for a long time. I cannot imagine a scenario where he is not convicted, based on what was presented at this press conference.

T.J. was one bad dude. For all his past crimes, he should have never been out, free to roam the streets, in the first place. Sadly, this doesn't seem to fit the criteria for a death penalty case...but this guy is going to be put away now for the rest of his life.

Frightening to think people like this are living amongst us...but they are. At least this time, one is going to be put away for a long time. I cannot imagine a scenario where he is not convicted, based on what was presented at this press conference.
TJ definitely qualifies for the DP. The other 2 are only being charged with accessory and tampering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam