FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grady Judd has a lot of admirers in this thread but he has a flair for the dramatic. He loves media and attention.

I can live with those criticisms and highly respect him for his commitment to this. As I’ve looked into him more, I disagree with his views on marijuana decriminalizing but that’s for another place or time. I think he done a great job here.

there was a comment early Monday on the FB
page "Who Killed...." that a local said someone's
grandmother said her grandson came home
Friday night w/ blood all over him.
I guess they could not go in to wash up because they had too much blood on themselves and would be noticed.
and so they drove through? McDonalds has cameras I think....that will be good.
IMO
They wanted an alibi but it is what will help convict them. I wanted to say Thank You! Oviedo for posting the presser.
I have never double posted before and have no idea how I did it.

now i will go back and edit all these posts because they won't make sense - presser
n
ETA: I've edited the posts relaying what I heard from the presser - I may not have gotten all the details perfect so we will await the transcript.
All your posts from the press conference are much appreciated, Oviedo! I finally stopped liking your posts because I was generating so many alerts for you. Thak you for the relaying the PC in real time and for your effort in editing them afterwards.

numerous tips from locals because locals knew he was a mean SOB.

Reminds me so much of Zach Adams in the Holly Bobo case. The entire town knew how violent he was including the other thugs he hung around with that also were involved.

ZA shouldn't have been out of prison either. He had been doing felonies since his teens.

Imo both ZA, and this horrible monster are both psychopaths.

Imo, Everyone knew ZA, and this triple murderer were extremely violent, but in both communities most were scared to death of them. Imo

That's why most called the anonymous tipline in this case. Out of fear of him finding out.

Jmho

Reminds me so much of Zach Adams in the Holly Bobo case. The entire town knew how violent he was including the other thugs he hung around with that also were involved.

ZA shouldn't have been out of prison either. He had been doing felonies since his teens.

Imo both ZA, and this horrible monster are both psychopaths.

Imo, Everyone knew ZA, and this triple murderer were extremely violent, but in both communities most were scared to death of them. Imo

That's why most called the anonymous tipline in this case. Out of fear of him finding out.

Jmho

You're right about the similarities between ZA and this TJ in terms of the fear and loathing that they engendered among locals -- with justification, as we know. But 230 felony charges? 230? How was this guy out on bond for yet another violent assault? Were local LE and judiciary afraid of him too? Was he protected, as Zach Adams was, by a wealthy and/or locally influential family? Who gets 230 kicks at the can?

I guess they could not go in to wash up because they had too much blood on themselves and would be noticed.

They wanted an alibi but it is what will help convict them. I wanted to say Thank You! Oviedo for posting the presser.
I have never double posted before and have no idea how I did it.
you are welcome - I wanted the killers caught and they did it - well done LE! I also like this Sheriff.
JMO

What makes me the most upset is the fact that now because of these 3, 3 innocent men lost their lives over something so stupid.. and now innocent people are being posted all over the internet. Like Robert’s Current girlfriend that we can’t post here due to them not being victims. And I’m sure soon others will be (probably myself included since I know someone closely associated with Robert). I never felt, even with what I was told, that Robert actually played an active role in the murder itself. I don’t know TJ but there’s been things said about him to show what kind of person he is. And the kids of these people.. it’s just sickening. And it’s scary. And it’s the world we live in. I’m not going to post much more on this thread mainly because it’s all things I hear in person from someone closely associated with it all. And I already had something removed due to rumor. But Mary purchased the ammo and Robert helped out Damion in the truck, and drove his brother there. They all need to pay for what they’ve done. Period.

Did they eat the food though? Killers seem to go for a food run soon after killing of cleaning up bloody crime scenes. a normal person wouldn't do that. That was my point.

I am sure some of the food got eaten. The hamburgers were most likely for the adults, but because I know Robert’s child, one of the chicken sandwiches were for him. So yes, I’m sure some of the food was eaten.

Thank you, Oviedo, for all of these details!

We knew all along there was no justification for these murders...but somehow finding out that this horrendous night began with the alleged perp overhearing D tell the clerk he was going fishing with K... that just makes it even more sad to me.

D was being friendly it seems. He was likely happy to be heading out fishing. Then this pure evil person takes that joy and turns it into murder. Over a car motor?

Now three are dead and the other three will hopefully be away for good with no joy again.

This case is just so sad.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads