FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The TJ moron has been all over Facebook the last few days "trying to figure out what happened."

We're lucky most criminals are so stupid.

That is amazing. He probably thought if he was silent that it would draw suspicious looks too.
Can any of us imagine how these 3 have acted towards each other since Fri? Or this TJ guy may have had them scared of him too.

Thankful for an arrest.
Surprised the main murderer was out walking around with 200 + felonies.
Which judge thought it o.k. for him to be loose in society ?
The perp's appear to have the brains of a potato.

Last edited:
They sure lawyered up quick.
I want to know if TJW has a Private Attorney on retainer.
Where is all his legal monies coming from over these 230+ habitual offender charges.
His sidekick GF also stopped talking and lawyered up.
So who is pulling their legal strings.
Has TJW caused fear in the legal system in past? How was he living off grid?
He was out on bond on another violent charge.
Really Judge where is the FL. Three strike habitual offender NO BOND should of been given with this time bomb ticking killer. How could he afford past bonds?

Now 3 innocent fellow loved town' people are masscured.
Over speculation of a truck.
Motive ? JMO This trio was looking to kill steal and distroy.
I am giving the younger brother a small break for now. He maybe scared to death of his older brother. The girl friend probably enjoyed her bad boy Bonnie and Clyde relationship. JMO

This nightmare will never end for these families. Just pure evil senseless murders.
Especially Brandon's father....
Just horrible to even think about what this son and father had to endure in those final moments.
Dad is a hero in my book. JMO
He did all he could for all 3 of the victim's.

I will do as the sheriff suggested
And help anyway I can for the hard hit families of this horrible massacre.

I’m confused about how the sheriff seems to know, word for word, what was said before/during the killings? Was someone’s phone on a call and the person on the other end of the call heard? Or is she sheriff just going by what RW/MW have told LE? I know that the father of one of the victims was able to give some info, but he wouldn’t have gotten all of that surely?

Amazing that even with a three-strikes law in Florida, this guy was roaming the streets. These three murders are the fault of a very broken system. He should have never had the opportunity to do what he did.

Once again, the court system proves it's about money more than protecting the general public. SMH. This guy should not have had the privilege of seeing the light of day ever again with that many felonies. I feel awful for the cops who work so hard to make a solid case only to have some judge or dirty lawyer get the charges reduced/dropped/etc. It's really not fair.

I’m confused about how the sheriff seems to know, word for word, what was said before/during the killings? Was someone’s phone on a call and the person on the other end of the call heard? Or is she sheriff just going by what RW/MW have told LE? I know that the father of one of the victims was able to give some info, but he wouldn’t have gotten all of that surely?
I believe the younger brother is cooperating and relaying what he saw and heard that night
JMO

The sheriff said TJW had 230 felonies on his record and 15 convictions. What?! Sounds like a lot of plea deals and probations. This guy is who three strikes laws were made for.
Sheriff said they had best LE in the nation in Polk County and they may be true, but their judiciary appears worthless.

I think they were able to get bits and pieces from the girlfriend and brother. I’d be willing to bend with the brother too if he feared TJ, depending on what he knew of the intent when they went to the lake.
My apologies if my putting a derogatory term in an earlier post offended anyone,<modsnip>

The sheriff said TJW had 230 felonies on his record and 15 convictions. What?! Sounds like a lot of plea deals and probations. This guy is who three strikes laws were made for.
Sheriff said they had best LE in the nation in Polk County and they may be true, but their judiciary appears worthless.
It must be hard for LE to deal with these career criminals over and over, only for the courts to release them or give them lenient sentences time after time.

I am just stunned that someone who had 230 felony charges was not locked up. Stunned. Granted, he was on parole, but still he had 230 felony charges! How on earth does someone with that many felony charges get out on parole? That sure stopped him from having a gun and doing this, too, right? This is such an awful crime because it seems to be completely pointless.

I hope justice is swift.

moo

I am thankful Sheriff Judd mentions the Frostproof community as being one of the safest and low crime places in Florida and that the victims had no drugs or alcohol in the trucks. I was bothered by the assumptions that most rural towns are full of RN ( I will not type the derogatory word ) and meth heads.

Thank you for stating the truth.

Millions from the south are very good people including young men just like these three who lost their lives senselessly.

I really detest stereotyping of anyone, and those who usually do... don't even live in the area nor have a clue how many good families are from the south. And no, contrary to some beliefs not every young adult does drugs or is a meth head. Like in every geographical area of the country there will be those who do, and those who do not, and never have.

Honestly, I don't care for the term redneck either. It implies men from the south are uneducated, does drugs or alcohol, and does nothing but party all the time as if all are worthless somehow. The word redneck was coined years ago because men in the south have long been known as hard workers. That's an admirable trait.

In all my years of following murder cases I've never even heard of anyone committing 230 felonies.

It does make me really question why he was able to get out of most or why he was allowed to even be out.

The sheriff and DA had to be furious they had evidence of all of these felonies yet some judge or judges kept letting him skate.

In Zach Adam's case his grandfather got him out of a lot of trouble. His GF was highly respected in that community.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member