FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed it, but do we know what made this one of the worst scenes Sheriff Judd has ever seen? Obviously three people senselessly killed is terrible, but I remember his original words being especially striking, and I know he's seen his fair share of homicides.
I don't think he got into details other than to say the 9-10 shots fired, and that TJ hit Kevin while Kevin was in the truck. I guess it was very bloody from all the gunshots? horrific I am sure
IMO

I'd like to know who owns the land and if they know folks are living there. In my neck of the woods, it's illegal to live permanently on land without functional sanitation facilities. Folks can push the limits (no more than a couple weeks a year/consecutively) by pretending to be under 'construction' (which can go on for months) and providing a port-a-potty.

Where I am (rural south) someone can put a camper on private property and claim “Hunting club”. There are places just like that here.

I also grew up in Central Florida and had a great childhood. I think Florida gets a bad rap. Some of it is deserved, but there are awful people everywhere. Most parts of Florida are really great, and so many of the smaller towns are very charming. There are certainly issues, but overall it’s a lovely state.
I don’t think this is unique to FL. (It does get a bad rap though, undeservedly). There seems to be a cultural dynamic happening in our impoverished rural communities that’s going to take generations to overcome. Lack of opportunity mixed w opioid abuse, breakdown of the family unit, etc. It’s heartbreaking & happening in too many places.

Sheriff Grady will always be known for his statement in 2006, when asked why his deputies shot a suspected cop killer 68 times, he responded "That's all the bullets we had". (Over 110 shots were fired by the deputies.)

The sheriff said that they found no drugs or alcohol (not even a beer) in the victims' trucks. That's unusual for a buddy fishing trip, I reckon. I wonder if the lowdown killers stole that from them too before they left... to go with their 10 cheeseburgers?

I don't think we know much yet (in MSM) about the killer's and their jobs - it will come out I am sure. but they lived in campers without electricity and running water (from the presser) and used generators so they may not have had "W-2" type jobs possibly - just my guess. I have no idea what if anything they did to earn money.
JMO
It probably wasn’t legal. JMO

It must be hard for LE to deal with these career criminals over and over, only for the courts to release them or give them lenient sentences time after time.
Frankly I’m surprised this guy would have been let go so many times especially in Florida. Disgraceful but I doubt he will he ever see the light of day. It’s horrific to imagine that we are subjected to multiple felons time after time. Bless these families!
ETA although I’m not from Texas he would have already been put to death there I’m certain. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff