FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This video is so disturbing in that it all looks so normal. We can't hear the words exchanged between victim and alleged murderer but the body language seems pretty friendly and normal. At what point was this person starting to think about violence? This is a very scary individual without a conscience. Also, the female alleged perp seems subservient in this video .

MOO

I am sure some of the food got eaten. The hamburgers were most likely for the adults, but because I know Robert’s child, one of the chicken sandwiches were for him. So yes, I’m sure some of the food was eaten.

How do you even do that? Buy a chicken sandwich for your son when you're covered with blood from loading dead bodies into a truck.

How do you do that and kiss your kids goodnight?

How do you even do that? Buy a chicken sandwich for your son when you're covered with blood from loading dead bodies into a truck.

How do you do that and kiss your kids goodnight?[/QUOTE

Good questions but we have to remember that Sociopaths lack the emphasis that we are looking for. I’m sure the gotta get the kids something seemed perfectly normal to these folks.

I don’t think this is unique to FL. (It does get a bad rap though, undeservedly). There seems to be a cultural dynamic happening in our impoverished rural communities that’s going to take generations to overcome. Lack of opportunity mixed w opioid abuse, breakdown of the family unit, etc. It’s heartbreaking & happening in too many places.
Thanks for this eloquent response. I didn't mean to be flippant in my response. There are certainly problems and inequities that need to be addressed (he was 12 when he had his first felony! This speaks to a larger issue - I'd imagine his parents weren't the best role models), but these aren't issues necessarily unique to Florida.

Be it drugs or rage, I still think TJ was on something. It sounds like he had been already looking for KS since didn’t they say he confirmed with Damion that “Keven was going to be there”. I’m almost sure TJ must have said things to others about KS and that motor.

In the DG video that moment when TJ cracks his neck seemed like the moment he decided to go after them. It was a stress reliever. Prior to that his body language, shrugging his shoulders, smiling and holding his hands up as if he was backing off was a fake gesture of 'no problem' 'no worries' based on what D said. MOO

I don't think we know much yet (in MSM) about the killer's and their jobs - it will come out I am sure. but they lived in campers without electricity and running water (from the presser) and used generators so they may not have had "W-2" type jobs possibly - just my guess. I have no idea what if anything they did to earn money.
JMO

I would think a convicted felon with as many as TJ would have a hard time getting a legitimate job.

I have never in my life seen a press conference like the one Sheriff Judd conducted in this case. I'm still a bit speechless, but wanted to say bravo!!!

If I were a criminal, I'd think twice about committing it in his jurisdiction!!

Mr. Kodi and I were just watching this and I kept saying I couldn’t believe all the details being revealed.

This is such a sad case. They are all, though.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member