OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. The poster should be asked to share the MSM link for the interview. I've never seen one, so I would welcome it. TY
Yes! This phone call thing drives me crazy. This is why we need links otherwise it goes into rumor category. A phone call that would upset Dana on that night is obviously very important.

Guess I'll search around more for early articles.

"rancid feral hog with it's beady red eyes"

Not making light by any means but this is an amusing description. Reminds me of an amusing description by Raisinisback:

"She (Angie) nibbles on his (Billy) hind end for a while"

"........."

"Billy drags his wounded pride and sore hind end back home to his family"

Well, I find the descriptions funny, what can I say? Again, not making light of anything.

Yes, we're guilty of disliking this murderous family (who killed 8 innocent people in their sleep while their babies slept next to them) with a fiery, burning passion. Lowest scum of the earth, lower than worm sh** and not afraid to say it.

JMO of course.

JMO, but let's please don't get the night of the murders mixed up with the physical altercation between Billy and CRSR 3 weeks prior to the murders. It sounds to me they are being confused here. Again, JMO.

I never understood why JW admitted being at HMR's the night of the murders and then AW went to such great lengths to "correct" him in CG's article.

Now some things are starting to make more sense. The upset phone call DR received at work, Angie trying to make sure JW was the not the last person that saw HMR alive. I can only imagine it was a pretty ugly scene when JW came over that night and took their daughter away.

Likely without HMR's permission....

And IIRC, Jake didn't tell their daughter about her mother's death until long after the murders.

JMO

JMO, but there is no proof of an upsetting phone call to Dana at work, or if so, can you please post link?

No proof of an ugly scene... Where did this come from? The altercation between Billy and Chris Sr happened "a few weeks before the killings, per the court proceedings.

No where has it been said that JW picked up Sophia without Hanna's permission on the night of the killings. Please post link.

Yes! This phone call thing drives me crazy. This is why we need links otherwise it goes into rumor category. A phone call that would upset Dana on that night is obviously very important.

You can search, but you won't likely find anything. I've been here, old as dirt. Lol

IMO, when are these trials EVER going to start?? Never, if the defense lawyers keep getting real evidence handed over in pretrial hearings. Bah humbug!

This is Just MO only. Just wish we knew exactly when JW picked up SW. I do think JW was telling the truth when he slipped and said, "reckon (we) missed it by hours." I believe HR might have been home alone when JW came and took SW by force. HR then called her mother at work crying which in turned caused her Mom to cry. Hours later the killing starts.

There was a link to the newspaper interview concerning the phone call, DR's actions, etc., but it was scrubbed long ago. There's no link now because it's been scrubbed, not because it's an unfounded rumor.

JW told about picking up S because he probably thought there could be someone still alive that could say he was there. So saying he never was there could be just as bad. Who was the person KR's daughter said she saw there that evening, someone she hadn't seen in a long time? She also visited the flopping w ranch during the first search, didn't she?

edit: I'd put my money on 3 or 5. Who else has the clout to get the rest on board? I think it had to be high up on the seniority list, anyone else would probably get beatdown.

Last edited:
This sounds very feasible. I never actually felt for sure he took her by force. But this convinces me that is what happened. And why Dana was so upset at work. Things are falling into place. Y'all are excellent sleuthers. I am always so nervous to post but have been following since the beginning. But the few questions I did have are becoming very clear!! Should be slam dunk!

JMO, but let's please don't get the night of the murders mixed up with the physical altercation between Billy and CRSR 3 weeks prior to the murders. It sounds to me they are being confused here. Again, JMO.

How are they being mixed up and how do you know it was three weeks prior to the murders when the altercation happened? links?

There was a link to the newspaper interview concerning the phone call, DR's actions, etc., but it was scrubbed long ago. There's no link now because it's been scrubbed, not because it's an unfounded rumor.

JW told about picking up S because he probably thought there could be someone still alive that could say he was there. So saying he never was there could be just as bad. Who was the person KR's daughter said she saw there that evening, someone she hadn't seen in a long time? She also visited the flopping w ranch during the first search, didn't she?

edit: I'd put my money on 3 or 5. Who else has the clout to get the rest on board? I think it had to be high up on the seniority list, anyone else would probably get beatdown.

That wasn't KR's daughter, it was little BR's mom CR, and I don't think she said who it was but there was speculation.

It doesn't bother me at all. It's just speculation that has gone on so long, some folks assume it as fact. It may be, we don't know yet.

It will all come out when the trials begin. I think it's safe to say that during the time when

• Hanna was at home nursing Kylie and
  • Dana was working the second half of a double shift at the nursing home and
  • Brently was being dropped off by his mom at his father's home
That the Wagners were deep into preparations to murder 8 members of the Rhoden family. They had been planning those murders for 4 months.

They were getting dressed in camo, possibly putting on BPV's, their Walmart shoes and getting their weapons ready. But most of all, they were making phone calls, intercepting the calls of their victims, driving around to check and see what the victims were doing - who was where, who was asleep, etc. They were probably sending texts and making calls to see where everyone was. Maybe even taking drugs to keep them wired and awake all night.

They were also attempting to establish alibis for the night. But they were stalking and planning with bloody rage in their cold, black hearts and seeping through their feeble, functionally illiterate brains. Plotting revenge against a family who were guilty of nothing more than standing up to the bullying of a family of mouth-breathing grifters.

We will find out the details soon enough.

JMO of course.

Last edited:
That wasn't KR's daughter, it was little BR's mom CR, and I don't think she said who it was but there was speculation.

You're right.

Other than that, I give up. Y'all will get the facts when and if you get them, whether you like those facts or not.

Some people just don't understand technology. Others just want to be first and most.

Now that you mention it, I think I recall that article, too. There were a few articles that were revised, some information went missing. Chris Graves ended up revising hers about JW saying when he dropped off S or was planning to drop her off, but other articles were edited with no comment.

I assume it was done to protect evidence for the trial. I'm ok with it, but I think some of us were frustrated at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0