Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practically every business and apartment has a dumpster. Seems like a low tech, low profile and easy way to dispose of something. It appears the location at harvest drive has a dumpster too.
IMO, if this was premeditated I definitely don’t think that he would put her body in a dumpster. And it’s also my opinion that if LE thought she was in a dumpster then they wouldn’t be using cadaver dogs along the roads. I have no doubt that they could already be looking in landfills, before it even crossed the amateurs minds. (I mean no offense when I say this).
MOO.

I've created a timeline for the case and have asked the thread owner if I can post it. Note that the Scribd affidavit link no longer works. Does anyone have it downloaded so I can add it to the timeline?

I copied screen shots of the affidavit to a Powerpoint presentation (.ppx).

I just saved it as Google slides; some posters can't open Powerpoint slides.

Here is the Google slides link: العروض التقديمية من Google - يمكنك إنشاء العروض التقديمية وتعديلها على الإنترنت مجانًا.

Any ideas on why he took her to Gap ?
I just think it wasn’t organized beyond his thinking it would be cool to grab an Amish girl for whatever reason. Like he thought about it and then the opportunity presented itself 6/21 when he saw a girl walking alone and headed toward a spot where he could essentially ambush her. And then what? Well, drive east and then west... maybe he got weirded out if he noticed the Amish people waving to Linda and felt he needed to act soon. JMO

They would most likely see a body on the track. Most of them have experience with "suicide by train" and are required to stop, walk back and look to see if the person is still alive. Due to liability, most trains have video feed or recording equipment.

I have family who worked for the railroad for many years. Yes the conductor or engineer would stop if they saw a body but a train doesn’t stop on a dime. I’ve heard it can take a mile for an average train going 55 mph to come to a stop. I’ve heard of seeing a cow on the tracks and what’s left is basically ground beef. A train engine weighs about 220 tons.

also if he put her in a freight train car someone would have definitely found her by now. Either someone at the rail yard or someone at the company receiving goods. Same goes for Amtrak. It’s only people and mail.

Well, this train discussion isn’t exactly
an episode of Thomas the Tank Engine, is it?

I’ve been wondering what, if anything, LE has turned up with JS’s banking, texting, Googling, and his personal effects. I guess some of these things take time to request and receive and go over.

I have family who worked for the railroad for many years. Yes the conductor or engineer would stop if they saw a body but a train doesn’t stop on a dime. I’ve heard it can take a mile for an average train going 55 mph to come to a stop. I’ve heard of seeing a cow on the tracks and what’s left is basically ground beef. A train engine weighs about 220 tons.

also if he put her in a freight train car someone would have definitely found her by now. Either someone at the rail yard or someone at the company receiving goods. Same goes for Amtrak. It’s only people and mail.
What if he put her on the tracks at night. Would someone still see her. Could she get in over more than once (ugh) in a night ?

What if he put her on the tracks at night. Would someone still see her. Could she get in over more than once (ugh) in a night ?

it is darker, but trains do have a few lights. Thinking about it is gross, but I assume if she were on the tracks she would be hit by the engine and whatever cars come after it until it stopped. My family member has only hit animals, never a person. But I’m sure there’s a way they know.

The railroad is really interesting. Wish there would have been take your kid to work day for that.

There is something that has been bugging me now for a while and it has to do with Linda's shoes and socks....

We know that she took off her shoes and socks and left church barefoot. I picture her happily walking down Stumptown, shoes and socks in hand, before taking a left on to Beechdale where she soon came face to face with JS.

I know for sure that if I were walking along and someone tried to abduct me, that I would be terrified and would drop whatever I was carrying. The fact that we know the socks made it into his car and no shoes were (apparently) found along the road, leads me to believe that she didn't know she was in danger.

Why? Why? Why? At what point did she realize there was trouble? I'm guessing, not before she crossed the road and got into the car... hmmmmm....

There is something that has been bugging me now for a while and it has to do with Linda's shoes and socks....

We know that she took off her shoes and socks and left church barefoot. I picture her happily walking down Stumptown, shoes and socks in hand, before taking a left on to Beechdale where she soon came face to face with JS.

I know for sure that if I were walking along and someone tried to abduct me, that I would be terrified and would drop whatever I was carrying. The fact that we know the socks made it into his car and no shoes were (apparently) found along the road, leads me to believe that she didn't know she was in danger.

Why? Why? Why? At what point did she realize there was trouble? I'm guessing, not before she crossed the road and got into the car... hmmmmm....
Good point imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members