NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 #11

I followed this case very closely in the beginning. Do any of you that have followed closely and know the ins and out of it care to voice your opinion on if he is alive or not? Thoughts? Just thinking, it'll been 7 years (right?) this June....
Thanks

Hi Friend !!! Like you I have followed closely...hard bc so much info was kept hidden from here but came out on other sites....we are seven years this June....and no new info....still has a Missing poster up in the Union Hall but no Missing posters are around Long Island nor have searches been held...there is a FaceBook group for Rob but its private...…..hhhmmmmm yes ??……...My opinion has always been that Rob is "missing" but Ida knows where he is and why he is gone.....its his Mom and siblings I feel for...…..her criminal past IMO has nothing to do with Rob being missing (separate things)………..So many questions were asked and ideas for help and for avenues to pursue were shouted down and accusations of not supporting Ida and being troublemaker/s were thrown out.....ridiculous right ? I truly hope and pray that Rob is OK and has communicated with his Mom and siblings

bumping for Rob...….7 years next month...maybe maybe this will be the year for news !!!!!

bumping for Rob........a post was made to fb group LI Missing...maybe maybe ..........

Just joining. Earlier in this thread Ida had mentioned the drivers seat in Robs car was pushed up close to the steering wheel when it was found, unlike how he would have it. Something about this just doesn’t sit right with me and idk why? MOO

Hello Friend !!!! I agree....way too much that isn't right beginning with Ida shying away from answering questions and the "minions of Ida" who came to WS and caused all manner of hell.......IIRC dogs did not sniff the car only the exterior area......the man that no one is looking for.....no searches, no Missing posters anywhere but at the Union Hall.....any questions asked remain unanswered even the most routine

Hello Friend !!!! I agree....way too much that isn't right beginning with Ida shying away from answering questions and the "minions of Ida" who came to WS and caused all manner of hell.......IIRC dogs did not sniff the car only the exterior area......the man that no one is looking for.....no searches, no Missing posters anywhere but at the Union Hall.....any questions asked remain unanswered even the most routine
Hello back at cha friend!!! Yes, it’s unbelievable how this guy just disappears and it’s as if no one cares? Wild. MOO

This case is local for me and still leaves me scratching my head. I, too, suspect something business/ union/ work related. Amazing how so many just vanish without a trace. Rob, Long Islanders still remember you!

Hi Friend !!! I did as well....I have family in the construction industry and am very familiar with the type of Union Rob is involved in........I was always curious how little info was given and when it did come it was like pulling teeth...there is a journalist Mary Murphy who investigated for I think it was WPIX news at the request of Rob's Mom and sister......many odd things like Ida taking their daughter to a Justin Bieber concert a few days after Rob's disappearance...no info really from the search dog at the LIRR station where Rob's red car was found...IIRC the dog did not search or sniff the interior of the car......even the knowledge of drug abuse did not come out until later and that was on another site ........all so strange....if Ida couldn't control the narrative she was not talking ! Even the search page on facebook was private.... He is the Missing Man that His Wife isn't looking for ! Sidebar....His Missing poster was still up in the Union hall months ago ( a friend lives locally and went in and saw it )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back