GUILTY CA - Thaddeus Sran, 2, has feeding tube, found deceased, Madera, 14 Jul 2020 *parents arrested*

i dont live there anymore but i grew up there and lived there for 30 years. I think Glitter lives there still though. I was glad to help w the maps and sharing what i know about the town.
Yes, I currently live here. Poor little guy was found a few miles from me, makes me sick to my stomach! Avenue 14 runs behind our backyard and my child went to Howard Elementary (near where he was found). We love Madera, we left Fresno and settled here in Madera in 2009 because it's a smaller town with a small town feel. I'm heartsick this happened here, although I know crime happens everywhere and a loss like this is heartbreaking ANYWHERE I just never imagined it would happen here. Thaddeus needs justice, this should have never happened, not here, not anywhere! No excuse.

Yes, I currently live here. Poor little guy was found a few miles from me, makes me sick to my stomach! Avenue 14 runs behind our backyard and my child went to Howard Elementary (near where he was found). We love Madera, we left Fresno and settled here in Madera in 2009 because it's a smaller town with a small town feel. I'm heartsick this happened here, although I know crime happens everywhere and a loss like this is heartbreaking ANYWHERE I just never imagined it would happen here. Thaddeus needs justice, this should have never happened, not here, not anywhere! No excuse.
Oh @GlitterGirl1997 I am so sorry your little town has had to go through all of this.
You think you are living in a safe place yet, the unspeakable happens and it is so horrific.
Thanks for being here with us as a local and sharing your feelings.

Oh @GlitterGirl1997 I am so sorry your little town has had to go through all of this.
You think you are living in a safe place yet, the unspeakable happens and it is so horrific.
Thanks for being here with us as a local and sharing your feelings.
That's sweet of you to say Sparty.

This shouldn't have happened here and it shouldn't have happened anywhere! More than anything...it shouldn't have happened to that innocent precious little guy. Makes me heartsick!

A surety bond is a promise to be liable for the debt, default, or failure of another. It is a three-party contract by which one party (the surety) guarantees the performance or obligations of a second party (the principal) to a third party (the obligee). this is the type of bond she has I was just curious

Parents of Thaddeus Sran arrested for murder of 2-year-old son, Madera Police say

Article posted about an hour ago; contains a few more details. Includes mom’s booking photo.

This stood out: “Detectives arrested the two suspects at a home on Winter Way, about four miles from the field where the remains were found. Neighbors say the house belongs to Briseida's father, and the couple lived there with their children until about two weeks ago when the family moved to a house on C Street.”

Last edited:
Parents of Thaddeus Sran arrested for murder of 2-year-old son, Madera Police say

Article posted about an hour ago; contains a few more details. Includes mom’s booking photo.

This stood out: “Detectives arrested the two suspects at a home on Winter Way, about four miles from the field where the remains were found. Neighbors say the house belongs to Briseida's father, and the couple lived there with their children until about two weeks ago when the family moved to a house on C Street.”

Adding another quote from the same article to see what type of neighborhood the house was in
Action News also learned that the home where the two suspects were arrested is right next door to the home where Krista Pike was murdered in 2008 and across the street from the house where Maigan Olson was shot to death back in April.

Adding another quote from the same article to see what type of neighborhood the house was in

Interesting for sure. The house in which they were arrested (Winter Way) was about 4 miles from the house Thaddeus was reported missing from (800 block of C St), though. The neighborhoods appear to be starkly different, despite their close proximity. The house on Winter Way is reported to be Briseida Sran’s parent’s house, from which they moved into the house on C St. two weeks ago.

He looked like he had been crying when I saw him yesterday on my local news.

He did. this is major case for this small town. It has had major cases before but this was a tiny child, that’s gotta be hard.

the other major cases I can remember off the top of my head were krista pike, the Juan uribe and chuck Durbin double murder in 1995, Richard speed Phillips in the 70’s and the chowchilla bus hijack in the 70’s. Oh and Jose Guerrero serial killer.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back