Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *kidnapping arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JS ever went to Camp Strasburg at 247 Gap Rd. in Ronks. It's a summer camp which may not have been open because of covid 19 at the time of Linda Stoltzfoos abduction. Next to it is Whit's End a business that sells toys, trains, antiques, and collectibles. which JS seems to have a fasination, attraction, or thing for. I wonder if there are railroad tracks nearby. That might be a place to look also if they haven't already.

Heck, there are train tracks right next to the road and a train there. There is also a tower looking building with stairs attached outside to get into tower, interesting.

Lancaster man charged with kidnapping in disappearance of Amish teen

I
n the car pic in front of the silo with this article, is that the “white object” we’re discussing?
I'm going to just through the this out there and it's all IMO. The "white object" in this view really looks way to close to JS's seat to be on a passenger seat or passenger side. To me it looks like it could be something white sitting on the car's dash. IMO, it could be a cup from a fast food place. I do realize that the picture is most likely zoomed in to see it better, so in reality it might not be as close as it appears.

I'm going to just through the this out there and it's all IMO. The "white object" in this view really looks way to close to JS's seat to be on a passenger seat or passenger side. To me it looks like it could be something white sitting on the car's dash. IMO, it could be a cup from a fast food place. I do realize that the picture is most likely zoomed in to see it better, so in reality it might not be as close as it appears.
I agree with you that this looks like a cup or something white on the dash board. BUT a bigger question to me is where is the driver in this picture?

JMO: we were just at the Denver interchange of the PA Turnpike. No cameras but tons of shrubs and bushes. Hubby commented “she could be in here and no one would know” (i wasn’t even sure who he was talking about until he clarified). That has me thinking.
1)The pull off would have been much quieter because of the lock down.
2) the interchange is only 20min from Welsh Mt.
3) could he have an accomplice/help?
She could be anywhere.

edited: to fix spelling

Last edited:
JMO: we were just at the Denver interchange of the PA Turnpike. No cameras but tons of shrubs and bushes. Hubby commented “she could be in here and no one would know” (i wasn’t even sure who he was taking about until her clarified). They had me thinking.
1)The pull off would have been much quieter because of the lock down.
2) the interchange is only 20min from welsh Mt.
3) could he have an accomplice/help?
She could be anywhere.

If it was unplanned - imo, having help makes sense. Spur of the moment and alone could imply disorganization and missing something i.e. evidence hiding etc. - if he had help, the other person could possibly think of things that JS overlooked. But then again, how organized were his robberies etc. previously - were they planned or last minute - am I correct in thinking they lasted 6 days?

I agree elysian2 with all you said. As far as business owner taking pictures and why, we don't know. Again some speculated as to why and what he saw but speculation is not factual.
So allow me to speculate some more, haha. Harvest Structures seems like it’s in a whole other world, but in reality it’s a less-than-20 minute drive from Lancaster City. The city has some beautiful, very safe areas but also some areas fast becoming like larger cities in terms of shootings and drug-related issues. Tools and building materials would be two useful items that could be stolen from Harvest, and I’m sure JS wouldn’t be the first person acting sketchy there after hours. It’s obviously a business staffed and owned by non resistant Plain people who probably don’t have lots of security cameras.

A car pulled in with the trunk open looks like theft. So taking pics to ID the car and show what was and wasn’t in the vehicle originally and then calling the police would be smart in case something ended up being stolen. Remember, at this point there was a big search for a missing girl, but a potential burglary a few miles away wouldn’t seem to be related to that.

If it was unplanned - imo, having help makes sense. Spur of the moment and alone could imply disorganization and missing something i.e. evidence hiding etc. - if he had help, the other person could possibly think of things that JS overlooked. But then again, how organized were his robberies etc. previously - were they planned or last minute - am I correct in thinking they lasted 6 days?
You may very well be right, as we just don't know yet, but imo, he acted alone.
The reason I think this, is because if it was unplanned then yes, he'd be disorganized, however, I believe after he killed her (if he did) he'd be thinking of ways not to get caught and to leave no evidence (Burying the clothing etc), and I doubt he'd want to ask someone else to get involved not knowing if they'd go with his plan, or turn him in. I don't see him taking that chance. What would be in it for whoever helped?
The only one he would be able to trust imo would be his brother, and I believe he's been cleared.

You may very well be right, as we just don't know yet, but imo, he acted alone.
The reason I think this, is because if it was unplanned then yes, he'd be disorganized, however, I believe after he killed her (if he did) he'd be thinking of ways not to get caught and to leave no evidence (Burying the clothing etc), and I doubt he'd want to ask someone else to get involved not knowing if they'd go with his plan, or turn him in. I don't see him taking that chance. What would be in it for whoever helped?
The only one he would be able to trust imo would be his brother, and I believe he's been cleared.

Wasn't he an A student throughout school? therefore would assume intelligent and his time spent wrestling could play a part in planning/strategy and quite quickly - don't know much about wrestling - so wouldn't know whether those are needed or just brute strength - but would've thought strategy would be involved - all just thoughts :)

Wasn't he an A student throughout school? therefore would assume intelligent and his time spent wrestling could play a part in planning/strategy and quite quickly - don't know much about wrestling - so wouldn't know whether those are needed or just brute strength - but would've thought strategy would be involved - all just thoughts :)

In my experience (I recruit and work alongside lots of “intelligent” people), intelligence doesn’t always = common sense and sometimes, quite the opposite.

In my experience (I recruit and work alongside lots of “intelligent” people), intelligence doesn’t always = common sense and sometimes, quite the opposite.

Hmmm, my partner would agree with you - apparently I lack common sense ;) to be fair - my partner is not wrong. I agree with the statement, but he does seem to have some level of intelligence or has had some help imo

Hmmm, my partner would agree with you - apparently I lack common sense ;) to be fair - my partner is not wrong. I agree with the statement, but he does seem to have some level of intelligence or has had some help imo
Again, I think you may be right as far as having help, and having some level of intelligence, but imo, being smart and staying cool under pressure may be two different things.
I think that unless someone has past experience with killing and disposing a body, they'd be in a full panic mode at the time, and the main concern to me anyway would be to do whatever he/she can to not get caught.
I don't think most first time killers think past the killing part.. ie, what to do with the body after and how to cover their tracks, and they do stupid things no matter how smart they may appear to be.
Doctors are smart, but they get caught murdering their spouses, as we have seen many times in the past.
Cops with years of experience are smart as far as how LE works to catch the killer, yet they get caught too. A great example would be Stephanie Lazarus. She was a detective for years, but if you watch her interrogation, she played right into the hands of the detectives that questioned her even after 26 years of being on that side of LE herself.

I also believe that if he killed her accidentally (if he killer her at all) then the panic mode would be increased x2 imo , and that would affect one's thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong