Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CB changed his Jag's registration on the 4th of May in Germany, then he must have driven all night to Germany with MM in his car.
He might not have changed the registration remotely.

He was living at the place they're digging up briefly in 2017 - 10 years after MM.
What's your theory on the intervening years?

Said with such certainty and with absolutely no basis.

If they find bones there, yeah, it’ll take analysis to find out if they are MM’s. But they could find clothing that is in one piece (think Azaria Chamberlain’s little coat type stuff) and if it’s what she disappeared wearing or is buried with bones, that’s news. IMO usually when they search and find nothing, they say immediately afterwards nothing came of the search. So if they don’t say that today or tomorrow, they are probably testing stuff. Maybe they’ll come out and say ‘we found remains and we’re DNA testing currently’ or something.

He was living at the place they're digging up briefly in 2017 - 10 years after MM.
I don't have a clear theory but he did say to his gf that he would be away for some time after the night of the 3rd.
Where in Germany could he have changed the register to his Jag? In Augsburg or in Hannover? I bet German LE knows where he was on May 4th.

If they find bones there, yeah, it’ll take analysis to find out if they are MM’s. But they could find clothing that is in one piece (think Azaria Chamberlain’s little coat type stuff) and if it’s what she disappeared wearing or is buried with bones, that’s news. IMO usually when they search and find nothing, they say immediately afterwards nothing came of the search. So if they don’t say that today or tomorrow, they are probably testing stuff. Maybe they’ll come out and say ‘we found remains and we’re DNA testing currently’ or something.
Well yes, my point exactly. We don't know what they're digging for, or from how long ago it may have been buried. Yet some people post on this thread with the sole purpose to just rubbish any discussion and don't add anything constructive.

I don't have a clear theory but he did said to his gf that he would be away for some time after the night of the 3rd.
Where in Germany could he have changed the register to his Jag? In Augsburg or in Hannover? I bet German LE knows where he was on May 4th.

He said he would be out of sight for some time after his augur. So far I think that's not definitely dated May 2, 2007. It's a good possibility.

IMO he got the letter in 2013 to say he was being investigated, managed to get back in to the Foral house in 2016, got ‘bored’/discovered chasing sheep so asked for more stimulating garden work. Dug up what he went there for and then moved it to Hannover...

If CB changed his Jag's registration on the 4th of May in Germany, then he must have driven all night to Germany with MM in his car.
He might not have changed the registration remotely.

I mentioned that as a possibility on an earlier thread. But he would have had to set off as early as possible, so if he really did travel to Germany, was the time of the abduction earlier than everyone originally thought?

IMO he got the letter in 2013 to say he was being investigated, managed to get back in to the Foral house in 2016, got ‘bored’/discovered chasing sheep so asked for more stimulating garden work. Dug up what he went there for and then moved it to Hannover...

I think that would be walking into lion's den. 2013 to 2016 is a great deal of time to make a direct connection but there can be some.

Confusing reports as DT mentions 2017.

"Detectives using heavy equipment, including an excavator, started work early on Tuesday examining an allotment just outside Hannover, the city where Christian Brückner lived temporarily in 2017"

Maybe, but he lived in Hannover-Linden earlier and was also connected to another crime of a killed and mutilated prostitute in 2010.

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner was linked to knife | Daily Mail Online

Prostituierten-Mord: Christian B. musste 2010 zum DNA-Test

But why bring all that attention to yourself?
There would have been lots of people who could potentially witness such a thing. imo.
It would have taken quite a while to retrieve and surely a body wouldn't have been fully decomposed by then.

Monday the local paper had an article about the murder of Monika P.. She was murdered in 2010 in Hannover while he was living here (in a VW van) and seen for the last time near his favorite pub. A witness gave police CBs name and he was asked for a DNA sample which was negative.
My first thought was that this search was in connection to that murder since not all of her body has been found yet.
Any chance you could confirm it was a VW camper in the article? CB was said to be living in a caravan/motorhome in Hanover depending on news source. It would be the first sighting of the VW in Germany if it was. And quite important.

Last edited:
This area photographed from a different angle... Are they digging beside a cemetery?
This could be a German mortuary van ? this is a picture of one I found, looks like it?

Attachments

• wiesbaden-germany-12th-aug-2015-a-mortuary-vehicle-leaves-the-compound-F0CHA6.jpg
    wiesbaden-germany-12th-aug-2015-a-mortuary-vehicle-leaves-the-compound-F0CHA6.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 69
I mentioned that as a possibility on an earlier thread. But he would have had to set off as early as possible, so if he really did travel to Germany, was the time of the abduction earlier than everyone originally thought?
Yes, IMO! See my earlier post about whether MM was seen on 9:05 check

But why bring all that attention to yourself?
There would have been lots of people who could potentially witness such a thing. imo.
It would have taken quite a while to retrieve and surely a body wouldn't have been fully decomposed by then.
Having seen the Foral pics I could probs live under a bush there for a week and not be noticed

I think that would be walking into lion's den. 2013 to 2016 is a great deal of time to make a direct connection but there can be some.
Waited for the heat to die down before he went back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak