FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, I asked because a post on a non approved site claims to have seen her at a Walmart with the son and a man on Saturday. MOO. That person claims they informed the police.
Didn’t someone on an earlier post comment and suggest that the tshirt Kamdyn was wearing was from Walmart?

I think the best thing about this case thus far is the fact that he didn't appear to be traumatized or afraid, when he was found (& obviously that he was found alive, unscathed!). Give God some praise for that! MOO.
Good comment -- IMO he probably wasn't out there alone for long since, from what I've read on MSM, he seemed to be in good spirits after being found crying and then being calmed down. I didn't read that he seemed hungry or dehydrated, etc., so seems to me, he wasn't out there by himself over-long. JMO. If this is true, seems to me that whoever had him and lost him, or if he wandered off or ran away, the person/s who had him couldn't be that far away. But of course, that was then...
Just my feeling here.

Last edited:
Pure speculation, but I wonder whether Kamdyn did run off but because Leila didn’t want anybody to know that she was in Florida (as a minimum, for driving with a suspended license), she has failed to report him as missing. I find it hard to believe considering he appeared to be very well cared for and her SM suggests that she dotes on him, but it is a possibility. JMO.

Pure speculation, but I wonder whether Kamdyn did run off but because Leila didn’t want anybody to know that she was in Florida (as a minimum, for driving with a suspended license), she has failed to report him as missing. I find it hard to believe considering he appeared to be very well cared for and her SM suggests that she dotes on him, but it is a possibility. JMO.
Not likely IMO. I feel she is incapacitated or worse :(

Just for double clarification, where was she currently living? The article said “is from Dawsonville #Georgia”, but is that for certain where she was last known to currently reside, or was that info pulled from, say a DL, for example? (Going back to check FB)

Source:

—-

Eta: Her Facebook says “Current City: Atlanta, Ga.”

Going back to catch up, but wanted to make a quick note so as not to forget to clarify if she was currently living in Dawsonville or Atlanta, if we know where and when she was last seen, last known address, because the earlier mapping directions I posted were specifically from Dawsonville, and I wanted to make sure that was correct, and if not correct it.

—-

Okay, so Walker County has jurisdiction. So, this where she lives then and went missing from? Dawsonville is Dawson County, and is 59 miles from Atlanta. I’m not seeing Atlanta as part of Walker County.

eta:
Ok, so it’s Walker County, Alabama, not Georgia, the above article is wrong, which is what the poster was trying to explain earlier.

—-
So, this means then that I need to add alternate directions from Walker County, Alabama to Miramar, Florida.

This is all confusing.

—-

Per google, distance from Walker County, Alabama to Miramar, Fl:

12 h 7 min(840.5 mi)
via I-75 S and Florida's Turnpike

—-

Where exactly in Walker County, Alabama? Jasper? Is n’t this where her sister is coming in from?
Insert source

I am so confused with the various possibilities of LC's PRESENT address (especially city and state) that I can really offer no assistance ATM...

But... I DO applaud your tenacity in trying to get this part of the puzzle unravelled!!! : thumb up :

:)

Video with sisters.
Did I hear on the above video that the little guy's name is:

Kamdyn Cavett ARNOLD?

Or... Did my concentration blip a bit while listening...

The added name of "Arnold" could be a clue...
Unless it is his middle name?
Or if I am just having auditory hallucinations? ...
( ^^^ Is THAT even a true scientific term?!? ^^^ )

ALL JMO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member