GUILTY TX - Frankie Gonzalez, 2, found deceased, Cameron Park, Waco, 1 Jun 2020 *Arrests*

Not yet, but I will be sure to keep checking.

In other news, I found an updated article about why he left them alone with her: Affidavit: Frankie's father left children with mother to go to work; surviving children tested positive for meth

I'm a bit confused.
So he left for work on 28th and F died on the same day (possibly by falling in a pool unsupervised? according to the sister) and Father was away working through 28-29-30?F was reported missing days later and LS (Laura Sanchez not Leticia) kept his body at home until then.
Where was Father for those days, what is his job is it known?

I'm a bit confused.
So he left for work on 28th and F died on the same day (possibly by falling in a pool unsupervised? according to the sister) and Father was away working through 28-29-30?F was reported missing days later and LS (Laura Sanchez not Leticia) kept his body at home until then.
Where was Father for those days, what is his job is it known?
Confusing and crazy IMO. It appears that CPS was aware that Gonzalez and Villalon were living together yet came up with a "safety plan" stipulating Villalon had to be supervised when with the kids.

How the heck was that supposed to work if dad needed to go to a job?
Police: Frankie Gonzalez's father broke CPS order by leaving child with mother before his death

Even more puzzling is how Villalon managed to keep Frankie's body in the house for two days without dad smelling decomposition. And where did he think Frankie was between May 28 and the time Villalon reported him missing?

Confusing and crazy IMO. It appears that CPS was aware that Gonzalez and Villalon were living together yet came up with a "safety plan" stipulating Villalon had to be supervised when with the kids.

How the heck was that supposed to work if dad needed to go to a job?
Police: Frankie Gonzalez's father broke CPS order by leaving child with mother before his death

Even more puzzling is how Villalon managed to keep Frankie's body in the house for two days without dad smelling decomposition. And where did he think Frankie was between May 28 and the time Villalon reported him missing?

She tried to claim he was with her oldest son in Killeen TX that weekend.

"According to the affidavit, Sanchez lied to police on Monday when she said Frankie had been with Sanchez's adult son in Killeen over the weekend." Update: Mother arrested in death of toddler found in trash bin

She tried to claim he was with her oldest son in Killeen TX that weekend.

"According to the affidavit, Sanchez lied to police on Monday when she said Frankie had been with Sanchez's adult son in Killeen over the weekend." Update: Mother arrested in death of toddler found in trash bin
Oh, right, I forgot about that, thanks! So it leaves the question of Villalon being able to conceal a dead body in the home between May 28 and June 1. I dunno, I suppose it's possible to mask the smell of decomp but she doesn't strike me as a master criminal. I'm waiting to see more info about how and where she hid poor Frankie's body. :(

Oh, right, I forgot about that, thanks! So it leaves the question of Villalon being able to conceal a dead body in the home between May 28 and June 1. I dunno, I suppose it's possible to mask the smell of decomp but she doesn't strike me as a master criminal. I'm waiting to see more info about how and where she hid poor Frankie's body. :(

No problem! I assume she had a car so maybe in the trunk, if it was the closed off type? In a closet, attic, rolling trashcan (since he was in trash bags)? Its probably not that hard to hide a two year old boy's body size-wise...

Just bumping up for @SammieJean - if there might be any court dates yet? TIA!
bonjourr.gif

www.fox44news.com/news/local-news/preliminary-autopsy-released-for-frankie-gonzales/amp/

"WACO, Texas – The preliminary autopsy for 2-year-old Frankie Isaiah Gonzales-Villalon has been released.

The cause of death was determined as homicidal violence including blunt force trauma."

If I remember correctly his sister said he drowned(?) Now we know he didn't drown but was beaten to death....poor baby. I guess "Mommy" told his sister what to say...

Edit: Another article with more detail. Link works now, sorry!

Baby Frankie's death ruled a homicide

As I suspected they are probably planning to up the charges and/or add more.

"McLennan County First Assistant District Attorney Nelson Barnes said he is waiting for the final autopsy report “to make final evaluations” about how to proceed with the case."

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa