Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this will be denied as quickly as the late motion to reconsider:

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
10h

As expected, Ghislaine Maxwell files her appeal to the Second Circuit in her last-ditch effort to avoid the new rush of files expected to become public on Thursday and Friday.
@CourthouseNews

EeITvKXWsAEbpVc

Thank you. Didn't President Trump ban JE from coming to Mar-A-Lago years ago?

Epstein was once reportedly a regular at the resort, although he was never a member. Trump later banned Epstein from the property, allegedly due to a sexual assault on a girl there, according to previously disclosed court records.

“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” Trump told reporters at the White House after Epstein’s arrest last month. “I had a falling out a long time ago, I’d say maybe 15 years. … I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.”

Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago

Epstein was once reportedly a regular at the resort, although he was never a member. Trump later banned Epstein from the property, allegedly due to a sexual assault on a girl there, according to previously disclosed court records.

Unsealed documents detail alleged Epstein victim’s recruitment at Mar-a-Lago

With regards to Trump (Florida Bulldog) banning JE, Trump was not called on and BE only claimed it happened:

“I learned through a source that Trump banned Epstein from his Maralago [Mar-A- Lago] Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club,” Edwards stated.

So when we refer to the claim, it is 'alleged,' not proven. Was JE banned? Maybe, and if so, it was probably done by Mar-a-Lago management pressure, not Trump's initiative. If Trump himself did, you'd think he'd brag about it, especially in the last few years, with all the MSM attention.

ETA: I found the court case, a lawsuit between JE and Bradley Edwards, 2011. Here is the doc, Epstein vs Edwards. From the court document, pg 25: (c) Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club;..."

The only other thing of interest in the court doc, regarding Trump, aside from his social interactions with JE, was this bit: "105. In his deposition, Epstein took the Fifth rather than answer the question: “Have you ever socialized withDonald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Id at 89."

Last edited:
The unsealed documents from Giuffre v. Maxwell can be read in full here:

Epstein files unsealed: Thousands of accusers' documents have been released from the defamation suit against his ex-girlfriend and alleged 'madam'

The first group of pages relate to the unsealing of the documents and can safely be ignored.

Start reading at page 31 of 2024.

To avoid confusion, if you wish to refer to a particular page, could you please use the number at the bottom of the text box, i.e. 37 of 2024, not the individual page number of a particular document.

The unsealed documents from Giuffre v. Maxwell can be read in full here:

Epstein files unsealed: Thousands of accusers' documents have been released from the defamation suit against his ex-girlfriend and alleged 'madam'

The first group of pages relate to the unsealing of the documents and can safely be ignored.

Start reading at page 31 of 2024.

To avoid confusion, if you wish to refer to a particular page, could you please use the number at the bottom of the text box, i.e. 37 of 2024, not the individual page number of a particular document.

oh! i was just seeing on twitter that the judge had postponed the release! maybe we get a small taste today! woohoo!

Ghislaine Maxwell: Judge delays the unsealing of a deposition from Jeffrey Epstein's alleged former accomplice - CNN

Yes he did

There is no proof that Trump banned JE. Part of the problem is that MSM repeats it as fact, when Trump himself has never ever said he did. It's only hearsay, as noted in the actual court documents, which are linked here:

ETA: I found the court case, a lawsuit between JE and Bradley Edwards, 2011. Here is the doc, Epstein vs Edwards. From the court document, pg 25: (c) Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl at the club;..."

I think (hope) we're good to go:

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
14m

NEW: Virginia Giuffre "stands ready" to release the documents ordered released today, her attorneys say. In a redacted letter, Team Giuffre says that Maxwell wants to redact names "already publicly available" and have not shared their proposed redactions.

EeM7cKsXoAMDLYA

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
6m

NEW: The judge orders the parties to "proceed with unsealing the relevant materials," rejecting Ghislaine Maxwell's new bid. "The Court is troubled--but not surprised--that Ms. Maxwell has yet again sought to muddy the waters as the clock ticks closer to midnight," she adds.

EeM-nvQXkAAdhfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member