Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghislaine Maxwell accused of sex with minors

Ghislaine Maxwell accused of sex with minors

Sky News Australia

2 hrs ago
Unsealed documents have revealed Ghislaine Maxwell was accused of engaging in sexual relations with girls as young as 15.

A US court cracked open several documents relating to a civil suit against Maxwell, a former partner of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

I heard him say it during a live TV interview .... however you are partly correct because I dont think he used the word "banned" .... it was more like he said .... "I told my staff to never let him back again"

sorry I dont have the link .... it was in one of his hundreds of media briefings

We need a link. We know that the lawyers for both sides, VG and DT have claimed it. (Note to avoid confusion: the alleged girl involved was not VG, who was recruited at M-A-L, but not assaulted there).

Adam Klasfeld July 30, 2020

Newly Released Records in Ghislaine Maxwell Case Reveal Correspondence With Jeffrey Epstein

From explosive correspondence with JE to more allegations against powerful men like Clinton, Dershowitz and Prince Andrew, newly released files from an old lawsuit against Ghislaine Maxwell became public on Thursday following a yearlong records battle.

One five-year-old email has what reads like a statement by GM slamming the press and denying any participation in a sex-trafficking scandal. Only it was Epstein who wrote it.

“Since JE was charged in 2007 for solicitation of a prostitute I have been the target of outright lies, innuendo, slander, defamation and salacious gossip and harassment,” Epstein wrote “GMax” in an email dated Jan. 21, 2015.

The remainder of the wordy missive slams the press for “headlines made up of quotes I have never given, statements l have never made, trips with people to places I have never been, holidays with people i have never met, false allegations of impropriety and offensive behavior that l abhor and have never ever been party to, witness to events that l have never seen, living off trust funds that l have never ever had, party to stories that have changed materially both in time place and event depending on what paper you read, and the list goes on.”

More in article

Newly Released Records in Ghislaine Maxwell Case Reveal Correspondence With Jeffrey Epstein

Unsealed court documents have reportedly revealed Maxwell was accused of engaging in sexual relations with girls as young as 15.

There are also emails from Epstein to Maxwell telling her she had “done nothing wrong”. The email appears to contradict evidence from her legal team last month that she hadn’t spoken to Epstein for a decade before his death last year.

Category: | Herald Sun

Two depositions remain under seal after GM filed an emergency motion with the federal appeals court in Manhattan earlier to keep them from becoming public. That court has yet to rule and the depositions will remain sealed until at least Monday.

GM's lawyers have said that in one of those depositions, filed in April 2016, their client was asked "intrusive" questions concerning her sex life and that its release could make it "difficult if not impossible" to get a fair trial.

The second is a deposition by an unnamed Epstein accuser.

Among the materials released were January 2015 emails between JE and GM who were identified respectively as "jeffrey E" and either "Gmax" or "G Maxwell."

JE wrote on January 25, 2015. "You have done nothing wrong and I would urge you to start acting like it". "Go outside, head high, not as an escaping convict. Go to parties. Deal with it."

Epstein sent the email a day after GM said she would appreciate it if another woman, identified by a single name only, "would come out and say she was your g'friend — I think she was from end 99 to 2002."

'Go to parties. Deal with it': New emails between Ghislaine Maxwell's and Jeffrey Epstein revealed

I heard him say it during a live TV interview .... however you are partly correct because I dont think he used the word "banned" .... it was more like he said .... "I told my staff to never let him back again"

sorry I dont have the link .... it was in one of his hundreds of media briefings
Normally, we might not have to be quite so careful, but in this instance, I see a huge difference between @tayaway's "there is no proof" and @Arnie M's "he said it".

IMO

Unsealed documents show Epstein, Maxwell correspondence in 2015

Attorneys for Maxwell have argued that she hadn’t had any contact with the accused sex trafficker for more than a decade.

A trove of court documents unsealed Thursday night appear to show that the late, accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was in contact with his now-charged confidant, Ghislaine Maxwell, in 2015.

Attorneys for Maxwell, who was arrested July 2, have argued that she hadn't had any contact with Epstein for more than a decade, and is the target of overzealous prosecutors...

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

New: Ghislaine Maxwell cannot publicly name alleged victims who have spoken publicly to the press and other fora, a federal judge rules today. Another setback the morning after files on Maxwell are released.

EeQa7LLWsAMoBE-

@KlasfeldReports
·
48m

Replying to
@KlasfeldReports
Another loss for Maxwell among a string of them.

Epstein was academically bright and left school at age 16 – he skipped two grades. He attended two prestigious universities before inexplicably dropping out of both.

He later talked his way into a job at the Dalton prep school in 1974 teaching the children of wealthy NY families. It later emerged that he lied on his job application to gain access to the girls at the exclusive school. This is where he learned his sick grooming skills while teaching teenage girls math and physics.

He also benefited from a loosening of the school’s previously strict codes of conduct thereby enabling the young sociopathic teacher to prowl among the students.

Former pupils claim he inserted himself into social groups and even attended parties with the children – behaviour which was deemed by some to be “wrong” and “inappropriate.” A former graduate said, "I can remember thinking at the time, 'This is wrong'. He was much more present amongst the students, specifically the girl students during non-teaching hours...it was kind of inappropriate."

Another former pupil said other pupils praised his teaching abilities, particularly in private tutorials, but found his behaviour outside the classroom “creepy”. “The perception of Epstein was that he was a twenty-something who preferred hanging out with teenage students and acted like them, even in school. He was most often seen spending time with freshman and sophomore girls. Most of the other students saw this not as being cool, but as just plain creepy.”

It is unknown whether he assaulted any of his students.

He was ultimately fired in 1976 as "It was determined that he had not adequately grown as a new teacher to the standard of the school."

How Epstein honed his vile grooming skills as ‘creepy’ Math teacher

Well, the docs so far certainly do give a sense of the "grooming" behavior that both of these pedophiles (alleged, I guess) utilized. It is a shame that their money and access to power allowed them to go unpunished for so long while they blatantly trotted these young women around the globe and farmed them out to other pedophiles.

Regardless of political leanings, I can't ever support a pedophile. I have been appalled at the actions of these "leaders" and "powerbrokers" throughout time. But, this is the first time that it is all so incredibly traced and vetted.

I hope Maxwell rots in jail.

ABSOLUTELY

But the perpetrators of the sexual abuse of these underaged women cannot be allowed to go free and unnamed as they have previously.

They are criminals, too.

Be they Presidents or Princes or lawyers or lauded scientists

Yep. Here we have a "Who's who" of Epstein's contacts. All of them knew that he "dated" younger women. Not a single one was clueless enough to think that a teenager (as young as 13 or as old as 19) would really be a part of this pedophile's life especially since he was also dating Maxwell. Hmmmmmm.

This is the moment that all the famous fish hold up their hands and say not me but I firmly believe they knew and lauded this criminal for the girls he had access to........

Jeffrey Epstein’s Rolodex: A Guide to His Famous Friends and Acquaintances

Last edited:
So if Clinton didn't go to Epstein's island, where exactly did he go when in the Lolita Express?

Bill Clinton is a big fat liar!

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clint...d-2-young-girls-virginia-giuffre-says-1521845

"He'd not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade," Angel Ureña added. "Well before his terrible crimes came to light." (Hmmm, ok, but while the terrible crimes were occurring they were in contact....)

In 2015, the now-defunct pop-culture and news website Gawker released the flight logbooks for Epstein's Gulfstream and the Lolita Express 727. Clinton is listed as having taken at least 11 flights on the Lolita Express.

On all 11 flights, he rode with Maxwell and Epstein's former assistant Sarah Kellen. Kellen has been accused in court filings of recruiting young girls, acting as a pimp on Epstein's behalf.

On multiple flights, additional women who flew with Clinton are either listed by only their first name or simply as "female."

"He's not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein's ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida."

Was Bill Clinton POTUS when he was "not visiting" Little St. James Island with the gruesome twosome, young girls, and their recruiter/pimp?

ABSOLUTELY

But the perpetrators of the sexual abuse of these underaged women cannot be allowed to go free and unnamed as they have previously.

They are criminals, too.

Be they Presidents or Princes or lawyers or lauded scientists

Underaged women may not be the only victims. Maybe there were underaged men, too. And what about support staff? Men or WOMEN, hired by these two to take care of other matters, grounds keeping, wait staff, kitchen and housekeeping. Must have had an army deployed to handle everything.
ETA: who else in this group was sampling forbidden fruit?
Someone could get killed with all the knowledge that they possess. Let’s hope GM is protected. Makes me wonder if some of her alleged wealth is from blackmail payments?

Last edited:
We need a link. We know that the lawyers for both sides, VG and DT have claimed it. (Note to avoid confusion: the alleged girl involved was not VG, who was recruited at M-A-L, but not assaulted there).

Please see my post #758 above ...... in that video he used different terminology but it amounts to the same thing.

There are more similar interviews but you will have to look them up yourself.

thanks

Opinion | Why the Ghislaine Maxwell story is so grotesquely fascinating — and confusing

If we want to understand not just Maxwell but also the complicated reality of sexual violence and exploitation, we have to cut through the stereotypes and clichés that cut both ways.

Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's right-hand woman, was arrested Thursday in connection with Epstein's sex trafficking scheme, which included the sexual exploitation of underage girls. According to the indictment, Maxwell helped Epstein "recruit, groom, and ultimately abuse victims" who both Epstein and Maxwell knew were children, some as young as 14.

The indictment is detailed and damning. Prosecutors accuse Maxwell of befriending the girls, sometimes taking them shopping or to the movies, and of encouraging them to accept Epstein's financial assistance. Prosecutors allege that she would talk about sex in front of the girls, undress in front of them, massage Epstein herself and push the girls to massage him with everyone involved in various states of undress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member