Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

So maybe connected to morocco.

As he quoted by himself....something must have changed his life by 2007....;)

In the video, he almost looks a bit handsome. Later taken pics seem to show a really fu**ed up entity.

If he will get his first longer sentence in his life for the rape, he will talk at last!

Last edited:
Just a little bit more patience. No prosecuter will reveal his evidence to the public, before he had charged the suspect.
Exactly. I think there are some people that think the Germans are doing this for a laugh.

even if he confessed + her body was recovered, they’d still be skeptical people blaming the parents or something so you can’t win I guess.

Last edited:
I did not no that. Didn’t realise the surf brands has reached Europe.. (I don’t live in Europe)

You wouldn't believe, what the 90s brought to a boring society like germany. I even had a "Kangol" cap at the age of 14, because the "Prodigy" wore them in their music videos!:rolleyes:

In the attachment, you see me in the middle with pals and family by 2001 at the Loveparade in Berlin. A Quiksilver Longsleeve in 2007 means nothing for sleuthing so far!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200731-223049_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200731-223049_Gallery.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Yes a mask.
Its meaning maybe could be deciphered by an expert.
MOO it is a specific deity, and when CB bought or received it, MOO the seller/giver relayed its poplular meaning.

Yes a mask.
MOO it is a specific deity, and when CB bought or received it, MOO the seller/giver relayed its poplular meaning.

Are you referring to CB's necklace Boxer?

In the latest video of CB, the necklace resembles a wooden North African mask. Almost like a totem symbol, but a mask pendant.

Yes a mask.
MOO it is a specific deity, and when CB bought or received it, MOO the seller/giver relayed its popular meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee