Chase Merritt SENTENCED TO DEATH for murder of McStay Family POST TRIAL THOUGHTS

Tweet was deleted but here’s a screenshot of a tweet from someone very close to him. Hope this is ok to post.
The inmate is not mentioned by name. @ElusiveLinker and @jamesking0314 have recent tweets complaining about the food being served at SQ and a hunger strike and recent COVID-19 deaths. How is this connected to Charles "Chase" Merritt?

The inmate is not mentioned by name. @ElusiveLinker and @jamesking0314 have recent tweets complaining about the food being served at SQ and a hunger strike and recent COVID-19 deaths. How is this connected to Charles "Chase" Merritt?
She doesn't have to mention him by name. Believe me, she's definitely talking about Chase. Unless she's now a penpal with other inmates. Although, that wouldn't surprise me either.

Thanks for the reply. Interesting. I won't ask anything more personal about how you know this "she penpal with inmates" person. I guess we can stay tuned for news ... or a mugshot someday?

She doesn't have to mention him by name. Believe me, she's definitely talking about Chase. Unless she's now a penpal with other inmates. Although, that wouldn't surprise me either.
Whoever tweeted that seems to have more sympathy for death row convicts than I can muster up. I just can't care if he likes baloney or not.

Does this mean I'm a bad person?
Whatever.

Yep a friend to all those on Death Row. If you don't get it, its on you.
My difference of opinion or disagreement with your viewpoint is not an attack and should not be inferred as such. Anything to the contrary is on you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back