Identified! CO - Woman, death investigated as homicide, MANITOU SPRINGS, 31 July 2020 - Dedrea Duncan

dotr

Reaction score
Deputies investigating homicide on Highway 24 west of Colorado Springs | FOX21 News Colorado
''MANITOU SPRINGS, Colo. — Deputies are investigating after they found a woman dead in the area of Highway 24 west of Manitou Springs Friday morning, according to the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies said around 6 a.m. Friday, they got several calls asking them to check the welfare of someone in the area of Highway 24 between Cave of the Winds and Cascade. When deputies arrived at the location, they found a woman dead. Her death is being investigated as a homicide, according to the sheriff’s office.

It wasn’t immediately clear exactly where the woman’s body was found, or if anyone else was in the area at the time.''

It's kinda confusing that they're investigating this as a possible homicide yet they don't think there's a danger to the public. Domestic situation? :confused:

RSBBM
Deputies investigating homicide on Highway 24 west of Colorado Springs | FOX21 News Colorado
''When deputies arrived at the location, they found a woman dead. Her death is being investigated as a homicide, according to the sheriff’s office.''

Possible homicide under investigation after woman’s body found on Highway 24 – KRDO
There are no suspects at this time, and they do not believe there is any danger to the public.

:eek: I searched for more articles and am shocked to see the amount of murders/suspicious deaths that have happened in Manitou Springs,CO. I've never heard of the place. Manitou Springs had a population just shy of only 5,000 ppl in 2010. What in the world is going on there? :confused:

Manitou Springs, Colorado - Wikipedia

These are just a few from the first page of search results.
Investigation Continues into Manitou Springs Murder | The Mountain Jackpot News
Latest on murder investigation in Manitou Springs
Police investigating suspicious death at Manitou Springs RV park – Anywhere RV
EPSO names a person of interest in Manitou Springs suspicious death investigation | FOX21 News Colorado
Manitou Springs murder suspect confesses to killing wife ‘in fit of rage’ – KRDO

:eek: I searched for more articles and am shocked to see the amount of murders/suspicious deaths that have happened in Manitou Springs,CO. I've never heard of the place. Manitou Springs had a population just shy of only 5,000 ppl in 2010. What in the world is going on there? :confused:

EPSO names a person of interest in Manitou Springs suspicious death investigation | FOX21 News Colorado
Manitou Springs murder suspect confesses to killing wife ‘in fit of rage’ – KRDO

freddie crespo killed Bear there last year, too. Right across from the police dept .

there was also a young Woman that was killed I think she was a senior in HS. Sorry if these are already mentioned in your articles. I have bad service right now

there was also a young Woman that was killed I think she was a senior in HS. Sorry if these are already mentioned in your articles. I have bad service right now
You're fine. I don't want us to stray too far OT but dang, that was an eye-opener. I won't be making plans to travel there anytime soon, for sure! ;)

Woman's body found near Cascade; homicide investigation underway
The death of a woman, whose body was found Friday along U.S. 24 in Ute Pass west of Colorado Springs, is considered a homicide, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office said.

The woman's name and age have not been released.

KOAA 5
Lots of locals commenting with some saying she was found wearing only her underwear. No word on an ID yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back